Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Upcoming Artist, Join The Iroking Family For FREE - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Upcoming Artist, Join The Iroking Family For FREE (4313 Views)

Hkn ( Davido ) Record Label Needs Upcoming Artist For Sign In. Audition Is Going / An Upcoming Artist Beefs Mr Ibu And Dede One Day / Upcoming Artist:how And Where To Getsponsorship,recording Deal,sellyoursong Onle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Upcoming Artist, Join The Iroking Family For FREE by ajetunde: 2:38pm On May 30, 2012
iROKING is Nigeria's number 1 music platform that gives you on-demand access to thousands of tracks wherever you go. You can listen to Songs on iROKING.com For Free.

iROKING is doing a Feature for Upcoming Artist that wants to Join the iROKING Family. Visit [url]iROKING.com[/url] Register and contact them.

The offer is limited.

Re: Upcoming Artist, Join The Iroking Family For FREE by TIS1music: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2016
Hello sir,I'm TIS by stage name,I'm 26 years old,I'm songwriter and singer,I always write blues,R&B and hip hop,I have write a lot of songs down up to 45 tracks,I promise you to drop 2 albums for you in a year,my melody is beautiful No music No fun.
NAME……. Toheeb Lateef
STAGE NAME…..TIS
MUSIC GENRE…..blues,R&B and hip hop
ADDRESS……..no 38 apete layout Ibadan oyo state
AGE……26
PHONE NUMBER……+2348166494666
E-mail......tis1music@yahoo.com
All I need is your help,music is my passion.

(1) (Reply)

Download Talebale – Joshua Mike-bamiloye / Jamaican Musicians I Love / Yung6ix Ft. Naeto C - Picking Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.