Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Contact Us For Your Custom Clearing And Forwarding Service Of All Comoduties. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Contact Us For Your Custom Clearing And Forwarding Service Of All Comoduties. (597 Views)

Contact Us For Your Custom Clearing And Forwarding Service Of All Comoduties. / I Need Custom Clearing Agents / Customs Licensed Clearing And Forwarding Agent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Your Custom Clearing And Forwarding Service Of All Comoduties. by benykeco(m): 12:18am On May 31, 2012
Benyke Import and Export Company Nig. Ltd.
We are a leading agent in custom clearing and forwarding service. We handle the custom clearing service of your goods shipped from abroad. We deliver to where you want within Nigeria. We do that in an expert manner that will put smile in your face. we deliver on time safe and sound. E.g any type of container, 20ft, 40 ft/ cars, Trucks etc.
We also handles haulage and warehouse facility for client who so desires.

We also arrange through our affiliate shipping agent in China; the shipment of goods from anywhere in the world down to Nigeria at an affordable rate.

We furthermore undertake air cargo clearings as well.

Give us a trial and enjoy our accurate service.
Contact us on: mrbenjamin2009@live.com
Or call +234-8098099095 or +234-8060593806

(1) (Reply)

Event Rental Needs:redcarpet,lights,mobile Public Add System,sms Invites,etc / A $100 Million Dollar Investment In The Oil And Gas Sector / I Will Send Your Message To My 3000 Yahoo Contact List For N2000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.