Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians (1308 Views)

Why Do White South Africans Refuse To Go Back To Europe ? / Genocide Against Afrikaners In South Africa,un Told. / Obama Heckler Refuses To Apologize In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by igbo2011(m): 6:44am On May 31, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gby7OV_gW_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXgIhSjWGhE

Did you know that before the Jewish Holocaust there was a Namibian Holocaust against the Harrere people? 75,000 of them dead and they received no reparations and are not even in most world history books. Did you learn about this in school? Probably not. smh

What do you think about this?
Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by cheikh: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
@Op-
The Germans or as a matter of fact Europeans, will never apologise let alone acknowledge their wickedness towards Africans. Africans are not exactly viewed as equally human enough, as to elicit any measure of moral outrage or compulsion to have a change of heart. It is not in their nature to do so nor within the realm of comprehension for them to empathise with Africans. Africans are no where near as European as Jews are racially, hence it is very far fetched to expect any contrition from the natural enemies of the African. It is foolhardy of Africans to be pleading for something that will never happen. You only have to interview some of the descendants of the Germans perhaps Nazis, who are now citizens/settlers of Namibia to fully appreciate their inherent mind set and their perception of Africans(Namibians). The original experiments of what was to happen to the Jews et al later in Europe were carried out on Namibians first but that aspect of our African history is hardly acknowledged let alone robustly taught in schools anywhere in Africa. Deliberate ignorance seem to be our lot.

1 Like

Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by igbo2011(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
cheikh: @Op-
The Germans or as a matter of fact Europeans, will never apologise let alone acknowledge their wickedness towards Africans. Africans are not exactly viewed as equally human enough, as to elicit any measure of moral outrage or compulsion to have a change of heart. It is not in their nature to do so nor within the realm of comprehension for them to empathise with Africans. Africans are no where near as European as Jews are racially, hence it is very far fetched to expect any contrition from the natural enemies of the African. It is foolhardy of Africans to be pleading for something that will never happen. You only have to interview some of the descendants of the Germans perhaps Nazis, who are now citizens/settlers of Namibia to fully appreciate their inherent mind set and their perception of Africans(Namibians). The original experiments of what was to happen to the Jews et al later in Europe were carried out on Namibians first but that aspect our African history is hardly acknowledged let alone robustly taught in schools anywhere in Africa. Deliberate ignorance seem to be our lot.

It is a damn shame. Jews get reparations blacks don't. Did you know that during slavery white slave masters received reperations blacks didn't get their 40 acres and a mule. Every ethnicity recieved their reparations but blacks. Japanese for the nuke and concentration camps.

During the Homestead act of the 1860s white euroopean immigrants received free land but blacks didn't. Blacks were excluded from money when everyone else got it.

Congo doesn't get anything for King Leopald's atrocities. What about the things going on right now in the Congo? It makes me SICK!!
Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by cheikh: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2012
igbo2011
It is a damn shame. Jews get reparations blacks don't. Did you know that during slavery white slave masters received reperations blacks didn't get their 40 acres and a mule. Every ethnicity recieved their reparations but blacks. Japanese for the nuke and concentration camps.

During the Homestead act of the 1860s white euroopean immigrants received free land but blacks didn't. Blacks were excluded from money when everyone else got it.

Congo doesn't get anything for King Leopald's atrocities. What about the things going on right now in the Congo? It makes me SICK!!

@^^ What does it matter that "blacks"/Africans did not get reparations or 40 acres and a mule? You have to keep in mind that "blacks" were considered sub-human or property so "rightly" in their(whites) own infinite wisdom, believe that they should be compensated instead of "rewarding" non persons or "subhumans).

With the above mind-set, how do you think that they'll ever apologise let alone consider "payments" to you/Africans?. It does not make sense to them. The other races got compensation and apologies because somehow they have "earned" it and they are considered fully as "human beings".

Africans in contemporary times, have not demonstrated/acted in ways that engender positive acknowledgement and recognition as full human beings because of our collective actions/inactions in our own domains anywhere in the planet hence I said that the rest have "earned" respect or grudging positive acknowledgement by our detractors.

If we clean up our acts and do the right things as "normal" human beings, instead of prioritising the renaming of universities, as issues of life and death like in our domain(Nigeria), as the most important issue of the land, then we deserve contempt and not to be taken seriously by purposeful positive action peoples of the world especially by our natural detractors.
Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2012
@cheikh,
listen to yourself!

Nobody needs to "earn" a right to be considered full human being.

It could be argued that it is thinking and mindset such as yours that is holding Africa back!

cheikh: igbo2011

@^^ What does it matter that "blacks"/Africans did not get reparations or 40 acres and a mule? You have to keep in mind that "blacks" were considered sub-human or property so "rightly" in their(whites) own infinite wisdom, believe that they should be compensated instead of "rewarding" non persons or "subhumans).

With the above mind-set, how do you think that they'll ever apologise let alone consider "payments" to you/Africans?. It does not make sense to them. The other races got compensation and apologies because somehow they have "earned" it and they are considered fully as "human beings".

Africans in contemporary times, have not demonstrated/acted in ways that engender positive acknowledgement and recognition as full human beings because of our collective actions/inactions in our own domains anywhere in the planet hence I said that the rest have "earned" respect or grudging positive acknowledgement by our detractors.

If we clean up our acts and do the right things as "normal" human beings, instead of prioritising the renaming of universities, as issues of life and death like in our domain(Nigeria), as the most important issue of the land, then we deserve contempt and not to be taken seriously by purposeful positive action peoples of the world especially by our natural detractors.
Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by cheikh: 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
GenBuhari
@cheikh,
listen to yourself!

Nobody needs to "earn" a right to be considered full human being.

It could be argued that it is thinking and mindset such as yours that is holding Africa back!

@^^ Bros, did you not notice that I put "earn" in quotes? Haba! relax grin wink. We are all complicit in the so called African conundrum.
Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by cap28: 9:10pm On Jul 06, 2012
cheikh i am really disappointed with some of the things you are coming out with on here.

YOu are doing what many africans do - RATIONALISING the disgusting evil and repugnant behaviour of white people. Many africans have been programmed to make excuses for the abuse that has been meted out to us by europeans, stop doing this its unhealthy and is an indication of lack of self love.
Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by anonymous6(f): 5:17am On Jul 07, 2012
I am not surprised, especially based on the history on how Germans are when it comes to their mentality, at least for the majority of them
Re: Germany Refuse To Apologize For Satanic Genocide Against The Namibians by cheikh: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2012
cap28
cheikh i am really disappointed with some of the things you are coming out with on here.

YOu are doing what many africans do - RATIONALISING the disgusting evil and repugnant behaviour of white people. Many africans have been programmed to make excuses for the abuse that has been meted out to us by europeans, stop doing this its unhealthy and is an indication of lack of self love.

@^^ Oh no! Bros, I am only trying to put things in perspective for those of us naive enough to believe that some contrition from "nazis" and their kith and kin is possible. Sincerely, I do not believe it is possible for them, let alone ever expecting apologies/compensation from incorrigible "enemies" of our people. It is an insult to quantify our sufferings/deaths. It's insane and rather far-fetched to think otherwise. We should be concentrating our energies on how to build our collective strength/know-how, to assuage our present parlous condition(Africa). Looking inwards [/b]for answers will do us some good than constantly seeking approval or recognition from the outside(enemies). I am tired of our constant whining instead of paying attention to what we do to and between ourselves as Africans. As far as I am concerned, I have no business with Oyibo and what they think- "apologies", "compensation", "contrition" or not. It is not about self hate but [b]self Love/realism/self reliance/can do philosophy/worldview.. I hope you appreciate/understand my stance and not judge based on a few NL write-ups. It is the democracy of thoughts/internet I hope. Self love is about what we do/treat/behave towards each other as Africans than some high minded slogans about love and freedom etc. Our behaviour towards each other matters most to me than what Oyibo does. Whatever our detractors/enemies do should be expected because that's how "enemies" or barbarians behave. They do not "play" by the rules because there are none anyway grin. wink.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Build A Mosque In The Vatican? / United States Of America Elections, How Do Presidents Get Elected? / Trump Is Following Through On His Campaign Promises. Here Are The Top 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.