Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? (29109 Views)

My Birthday Gift Was party Sex From My Girlfriend And Her Friend / What Gift Can I Take 2 Church 4 Val ? / My Dad's 50th Birthday: , What Gift Can I Buy For Him: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by gbenga9ja(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2006
Hi folks,

My Girlfriend's birthday is coming up real soon, this April to be precised and i completely am messed up cos i don't know what present to give her on her birthday, i want to give her something she would really appreciate so much, something special and unique but i don't know wat that is. I wanna make her very happy on her Bd because she deserves to be happy.

I'm also thinking of taking her out on dat day too, but its the present that matters now to me. I need great ideas from you folks, help me out here, i'm in a tight spot. I don't want to fail again like i did on Valentine's day, i only took her to the cinema to see some movies on Vals day and i noticed she isn't into movies cos she kept talking to me in the cinema when the movie was still on and i love movies so much, i don't like missing any clips or any conversation and i was like damn, this babe should allow me watch this movie now, haba grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by 2chukwu(m): 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2006
Buy her fowl shocked shocked yes fowl
what am sayin self grin grin
4geting bird flu wink wink

or if she doesn't buy the idea of fowl birthday,
this is wat u will do smooch her 4 6hours witout kissing?
ehenn then do tha dam thing ******for 8 hours

try this and tell me if she ever cooltell's you when her birthday's coming up again kiss kiss
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by xchian(m): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2006
My broda gone are the days wen men dey kill body over women,just tell her happy b.day and giv her a kiss.at a point women are not worth anything.u no how many boys go buy am gift that day?guy lock up.if she lov u reach,she go appreciate a happy b.day frm your heart.ok
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by karyurdey(m): 5:40pm On Apr 01, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
if you wanna know

Call meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by Hotstepper(f): 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2006
perfume, nice one
handbag
ipod

dunno wat she has already and wut kinda thing she likes
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2006
Buy her fowl shocked shocked yes fowl

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy fowl? for a birthday present for his girlie? cheesy cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by Badman888(m): 11:38pm On Apr 01, 2006
live goat
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy you gu-ys are sooo funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by disney(f): 12:30am On Apr 02, 2006
Most chicks like sexy underwears and bras for birthdays, so it's up to you to get ur girlfriend the perfect bra size of her bust and panties. don't buy oversize ok, just snick out and check on her bra size and undies. take care.

Also, some chicks like guys who can buy them the perfect shoe and handbag ok. So best of luck ok.
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by Badman888(m): 12:33am On Apr 02, 2006
Badman888:

live goat

Ok let me be serious, you can get her perfume, bracelet,neckless,wrist watch but it also depends on what you have bought 4 her before
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by Badman888(m): 2:50am On Apr 02, 2006
you have to know the type of undies she like grand mama or g-string
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by tonysmart: 5:16am On Apr 02, 2006
You can buy her a vibrator. grin

1 Like

Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by raphy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2006
wazup!
u can giv her present that she have never seen before in her life time
do u know what that is?think about it. grin wink cool intimacy gadgets, bra,panties
lingerie.
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by SoReal: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2006
xchian:

My brother gone are the days when men dey kill body over women

wwwwwwwwwwot is dat?puleeeeeeeese. shocked shocked shocked shocked D fact dat u havent met a woman who is worth "killing" urself over doesnt mean others havent. k? mayb d reason y u havent even met one is cos u have such a terrible opinion bout dem girls.
LOVE IS SACRIFICE and SACRIFICE is almost "killing" urself. (using ur own words) kiss kiss kiss
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by SoReal: 11:31am On Apr 03, 2006
Gbenga, i think d determining factor is how much u r willing to spend. It doesnt HAVe to be a lot bt it's a MAJOR factor here.
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:35am On Apr 03, 2006
get her a very nice expensive designer perfume, some expensive jewellery, take her out dat day, n then make love to her

1 Like

Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by 2chukwu(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2006
xchian:

My brother gone are the days when men dey kill body over women,just tell her happy b.day and giv her a kiss.at a point women are not worth anything.u no how many boys go buy am gift that day?guy lock up.if she lov u reach,she go appreciate a happy b.day frm your heart.ok

A word is enuf for u!
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by 2chukwu(m): 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2006
if u like go the kill ur self to please somebody
who has less time to think bout ur existence.

Belive it or not
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by omole1: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2006
take her out to a nice place like villa medici for dinner
and give her something nice. smiley
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by kennyluv(m): 3:49am On Apr 05, 2006
hey folks,am new here,well i think the best birthday gift i can give to my girl is sex and love
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by curiousNja(f): 8:20am On Apr 12, 2006
xchian (m)
9ja

Re: What Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend?
« #2 on: April 01, 2006, 03:30 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My brother gone are the days when men dey kill body over women,just tell her happy b.day and giv her a kiss.at a point women are not worth anything.u no how many boys go buy am gift that day?guy lock up.if she lov u reach,she go appreciate a happy b.day frm your heart.ok

I disagree. "gone are the days when men dey kill body over women
Who told you that? And if other guys are going to buy her gifts, what has that got to do with what YOU did for her? I'm not saying that there should be a certain patricular gift or you should spend a certain amount of money, but you want to make her feel you put some thought and effort into her day.
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by venice(f): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2006
You can take her to a Romantic Comedy, Movie and then surprise her with a nice homemade dinner, made by you, with beautiful flowers or roses on the table, a glass of wine, and lovely necklace or earrings in a glass with champagne, when she drinks the champagne she will see the surprise, and her heart will melt.

Or else go skydiving together, or book a romantic tour, a gettaway for two in a hotel or bangalow that will also make her day.

Hope you find it interesting
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by anabell(f): 12:05am On Apr 24, 2007
take her shoppin
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by murban: 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2011
You could give her a nice and unique gift, like a portrait maybe?
Here are some nice examples, https://sites.google.com/site/youdrawing/
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by leozhang: 9:02am On Dec 08, 2011
If any body want to send the gifts for his girlfriend or her boyfriend , use heart to prepaire is the most important thing! No matter what you send in the end, let her/him feel that you spend lots of time and energy on it !
If you want ask for the exactly thing , i want to say , how about send her one necklace which engraved her name ? or creat one dreamland to move her? I know one place which gives many good idear , its called benbenhoney.com . Am I like a spam with saying this? lol
Re: Wat Birthday Gift Can I Give To My Girlfriend? by allentony: 8:40am On Dec 18, 2011
WOW , Leozhang, though i didnt like the way you spam ,but i like that site. Already got one necklace with my girlfriends name and one music box with our names and pictures .Really good gifts , gaved my girlfriend a bit surprised wink

(1) (Reply)

"Not Everyone You Invite To Celebrate With Is Genuinely Happy For You" (Video) / Remembering FESTAC 77, Nigeria's Biggest Party / Man Buried On His Wedding Day In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.