Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday (1167 Views)

It's My Wife's Birthday - Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday / Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother / Should He Wish Her Happy Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Lenny5000(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2012
Today is GRACIOUS and her twin sister(GLADNESS) Birthday.They are 3yrs old today. This is wishing them a very Happy Birthday filled with all the good things life has to offer, while praying that the almighty GOD in his infinite mercy grants GRACIOUS a very successful Heart Surgery in France, may she grown up to be another living testimony of God's goodness, in Jesus name I pray Amen.! https://www.nairaland.com/949988/baby-gracious-gets-heart-surgery

NOTE: I have received first pictures of Gracious with her host family in France. She has settled down now and she is doing fine. They love her and treat her as one of their own. Bless..

Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Busybody2(f): 10:54am On May 31, 2012
kiss
Wow, happy birthday baby and fellow birthmate and fellow . . .er. . .gulps. . . lipsrsealed It is well with us for Christ in us is the hope of all glory. And I pray that every prayer of faith that has been prayed over baby Gracious and everyone else who is sick will come to fruition, and the Lord will raise everyone up in the mighty name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Lenny5000(m): 11:02am On May 31, 2012
Busy_body: kiss
Wow, happy birthday baby and fellow birthmate and fellow . . .er. . .gulps. . . lipsrsealed It is well with us for Christ in us is the hope of all glory. And I[b] pray that every prayer of faith that has been prayed over baby Gracious and everyone else who is sick will come to fruition, and the Lord will raise everyone up in the mighty name of Jesus.[/b]
Amen!

Thanks and Godbless
Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by prettyrich(f): 4:55pm On May 31, 2012
Happy birthday princess,May God bless u real good. U will be a light to this generation.may God grant u a successful surgery.Amen

1 Like

Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Tgirl4real(f): 5:19pm On May 31, 2012
awww . . . . cute little pumpkins. kiss

Happy birthday to you both. I wish you a successful trip to n fro. The operation will be a success in Jeses' Name.Amen

happy birthday to BB too. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/951586/happy-birthday-honeric01-busybody-e.t.c#10973745

1 Like

Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by mumgoodie: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
Gracious is healed and made totally whole in Jesus Name I pray Amen. Happy birthday dearest, it is well with you now and always. Above only shall you be all the days of your lives.

1 Like

Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by justmenoni: 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
Happy Birthday,LLNP

1 Like

Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Lenny5000(m): 2:44am On Jun 13, 2012
Thanks y'all and Godbless
Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Lenny5000(m): 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
mumgoodie: Gracious is healed and made totally whole in Jesus Name I pray Amen. Happy birthday dearest, it is well with you now and always. Above only shall you be all the days of your lives.

Thank you so much . The surgery was successful. Gracious is fine now, she heads back to Naija before weekend
Re: GRACIOUS Is 3yrs Today! Pls Help Pray & Wish Her A Happy Birthday by Lenny5000(m): 11:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gracious with her HOST family in France celebrating her 3rd Birthday

(1) (Reply)

Your thoughts on keeping money in undergarments / Would You Make The Sacrifice For Your Grandpa? / Chinese Father Chains His Blind, Mentally Ill Son In A Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.