Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Need Hips - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Hips (5097 Views)

Meet Mikel Ruffineli - The Woman With The Biggest Hips In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Hips by yhemmi(f): 12:52am On Nov 21, 2007
Is there any non surgical mean of gaining hips?
Re: I Need Hips by Bosiano(f): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2007
Okowa, how are u and how is work? hope is not hectic over dere?
Re: I Need Hips by gbengeoou: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
fine iyawo wa, should let`s contd our discussion how. cheat as in how?
Re: I Need Hips by Bosiano(f): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2007
there's no need of narrating or simplying it to u, becos i believe you should know what am talking about and stop kidding.
Re: I Need Hips by gbengeoou: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2007
Yinka, honestly i don`t know wot u mean.
Re: I Need Hips by PTBNaija(f): 3:19am On Nov 23, 2007
Only way to get hips if you don't have them on your own is to have a baby. That will give you hips!
Re: I Need Hips by RichDad1(m): 4:48am On Nov 23, 2007
ghengeoou &Bosiano
WHY CAN'T YOU GUY GREAT ANOTHER THREAD FOR YOUR GISTING, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Hips by EKENEA(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2007
Always raise your two legs up while having sex
Re: I Need Hips by kingsikaz(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2008
to what angle ? grin grin
Re: I Need Hips by ayo84(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2008
you want hips right grin
you will pay me if i give you a remedy to do just that grin
Re: I Need Hips by ayo84(m): 10:55am On Mar 08, 2008
dey chop plenty plenty ewedu leaves
not in its raw form wink
make ewedu soup and eat with eba or anything

why do you think local yoruba girls gather ammunition.
Re: I Need Hips by TOYOSI20(f): 10:47pm On Mar 08, 2008
ayo84:

dey chop plenty plenty ewedu leaves
not in its raw form wink
make ewedu soup and eat with eba or anything

why do you think local yoruba girls gather ammunition.

Lol
Re: I Need Hips by Gamine(f): 11:30pm On Mar 08, 2008
d one wey God giv u neva dooo tongue
Re: I Need Hips by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 09, 2008
Have abundant sex, it'll make ur hips wider.
Re: I Need Hips by angelchi2(f): 10:37am On Mar 11, 2008
I think Modupe Ozuluwa can help get those hips of your increased, Jassie
Re: I Need Hips by ebonyx1: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2008
@ayo84
you are so funny,i still cannot stop laughing. grin
Re: I Need Hips by reindeer: 1:00am On Mar 28, 2008
Try dancing to HIP hop more often, abi where do you think shakira got those hips from? grin
Re: I Need Hips by Novacaine(m): 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2008
Seriously i dont know how?i dont think there is any natural way for that its either you got it or you dont
Re: I Need Hips by dinkyxta(f): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2008
aw abt breast enlargement wad do u think abt it does it work with out side effects
Re: I Need Hips by slimtoney(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2008
yhemmy.i sent some lady's body enhancements gels to Italy for one of our client today and i think it may interest you.
if u seriously needs it guess i can help get in touch with the source. my contact:abdul9477@yahoo.co.uk or 08038524245
Re: I Need Hips by eudio(f): 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2008
na wa 4 u oh.

people with excess hip dey complain, u wey not get dey hala.

u na no go kill us grin
Re: I Need Hips by lollypup(f): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2008
I don't think this is funny et'all. Many of us are in dire need of this thing called hips!

Anyone in the house with a solution for real.
Re: I Need Hips by HRhotness(f): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2008
the surgical solution is your only permanent choice actually
its called body sculpting (there ist much cutting tho)

they suck out fat from some areas on your bodyand inject it in areas u want it, reshaping it to your desired form
its most common for bums where most white women (who we all know have flat asses) get the Brazilian butts
in the process the hips are also shaped so it looks natural

there are padded under-wears available now with silicon padding in areas where you're lacking,,, don't knw what they're called tho, saw them on tv once
or u could try a home made method a friend of mine perfected, she always wears a pair of jeans shorts stuffed with socks under everything she wears,,, grin
up to u
Re: I Need Hips by lollypup(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2008
Hi HR Hostess, that sounds more like it, atleast you gave about three options. We can now chose the one that suits us best bearing in mind that there might be consequence for each one of the options,
Re: I Need Hips by bakre(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2008
@yhemmy
sentiment and jokes apart,u can only have hips by having sex from the back,but i wont advise u to start having sex b4 marriage.
Re: I Need Hips by BrownEyes4(f): 3:31am On May 07, 2008
You can get hips/butt whatever by taking hormone pills or do what some Jamo and American women do. Just take Chicken pills.
Re: I Need Hips by ChiUgochi: 7:35am On May 07, 2008
let me guess the people saying sex gives you hips is men, maybe theyre offering their help to you also. If you dont got them you cant get them, otherwise these street woman wouldnt be able to walk as their hips would be too much. Sorry but theres no natural way to get hips, like theres no natural way to grow pikin chop and no gel will make them grow either your body shape is your body shape, some women got ass but no boobs, some got hips and no ass thats life sorry to disappoint but dont let these people teef your money by selling you some rubbish.
Re: I Need Hips by tngtech(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2008
pray to God to remould you.
Re: I Need Hips by ochiaha1(m): 6:10pm On May 08, 2008
lollypup:

I don't think this is funny et'all. Many of us are in dire need of this thing called hips!

Anyone in the house with a solution for real.

You are all very funny smiley

Am sure you are not shaped like the letter ' i ' grin

Self-acceptance is one attribute we must all fight to have.

Do not let superficial people judge you by outward appearances, its the inner woman that really matters. cool
Re: I Need Hips by Frizy(m): 4:09pm On May 11, 2008
**nodes**Be satisfied with what God gave you.
Re: I Need Hips by Cadet(f): 6:18pm On May 11, 2008
I can lend you my hips for a few days. . wink
Re: I Need Hips by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 11, 2008
Sorry Sis for this predicament that has befallen you, well i have a solution but it cant be posted here online, if ridiculed you will be surely loose faith. If you can call me on my land line since you stay in Lagos, it is cheaper. 01-7385398, 08033611454 or otherwise e mail at [email]chimithen@yahoo.com[/email]
[img][/img]
I bet you, you surely will get it in abundance with out surgery. better still text I need hips to any of the number above and i will respond with a call.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peeing During Love Making? / Utazi Leaf And Fertility, Miscarriage / Simple Step-by-step Tips To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed To Make Sex Very Exciting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.