Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Please Help Out: Thanks - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Out: Thanks (695 Views)

Finally Got A Job! All Thanks To God / IF You Work In Lagos, Please Help Out. Thanks / Need A Job In An Airline Industry , Can Anyone Help Out On This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Out: Thanks by flooow: 6:11am On Nov 21, 2007
hi guys,
sorry, i know this is out of line but i need some help here urgently,
i'v been offered a conditional admission to the North East wales Institute NEWI of higher education. i'v visited the web page and i understand its a member of the uni of wales
question is what exactly does that mean? does it mean that the degree given will be written in the name of uni of wales not NEWI? will i be a student of uni of wales or a student of newi? as i read somewhere that newi is not actually a uni? i really wont want to just waste ayr of my life,
pls these issues r abit confusing and i need some clarification. pls help, thanks

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Book Urgently Needed / Who Has Heard From Bannk Phb / Please Read: Worldbank Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.