Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here (705 Views)

Microsoft Announces Windows 10 And Holographic Computing / Cloud Computing / Thread For Infrastructure, Networks, Virtualisation And Cloud Computing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2007
This Thread is For People who got any question about anything in Computing, Just Ask and anyone that Got Reply will answer you here .Thanks(Please bigbrovar and co ur attention needed here to help answer questions)
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by anusule(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
whats tadoma? tongue

dont google it, just answer!
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by Maleeq(m): 8:49am On Nov 22, 2007
anusule:

whats tadoma? tongue

don't google it, just answer!
he he he!!!! grin

@Poster

Nice idea but the whole computer section of the forum is intended for computer and computing issues. Cramping all computer issues into a single thread at first may seem to be cool. But then, when the messages starts getting much, you have to browse through a lot of posts from question to solution. You'll get mixed up when another question is being asked before the last one was answered(correctly) and replies not being directed at the right questions. . . and a whole lot more.

I feel separate well titled threads should be created for each unique computer/computing issue.

P.S: I no dey beef you o! just my 2cents!
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by Ralvy(m): 9:26am On Nov 22, 2007
Welldone
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by lateefbal: 7:34pm On Nov 22, 2007
helo sir pls i tried to reintall widows xp on my [c but it got to s stage and said the a file is miising on the cd . i remoed the hard disc . when i connected it back i t does not power on pls what is the problem? thanks 4 yur help.
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by sniperwolf(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2007
How do I know the size of my virtual memory and the size of video card in my computer?
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by nawa1(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2007
please help

i tried to install a software on ma pc. and an error message displaying ". . .failed to start. verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services." what should i do? i really need this application.
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by crimkid(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2007
Hey guy are U sure U have enough memory on ur hard disk?
Also try 2 check on anoda system if the disk is not faulty.
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by Ralvy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2007
jayon, y was dis thread created
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by Neoteny(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2007
@sniperwolf

right-click MY COMPUTR, select properties, select the ADVANCED tab, click settings under performance, click the advance tab.

to check your vram(video ram), start-run-dxdiag, select display. if you are running on windows generic display drivers all you'll see are the display resolution settings. in that situation reinstall your board drivers or get UNKNOWN DEVICE IDENTIFIER to correctly identify your driverless hardware. google it.

@lateefbal
shouldnt have removed the hdd, cos the error most probably was from a faulty installation disc. check your bios settings to affirm the bios registers the hd, otherwise check your IDE cables and whether you tampered with the master/slave jumper settings at the rear of the hdd.

@ na wa

the system is just telling you that your login account lacks sufficient admin privileges. try logging in as the admin or else get the owner to install the app for you.
Re: Got Questions About Computing? Ask It Here by naijafan(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
@neoteny
nice one there. . .

@ralvy
the dude's prolly doing a research project on the types of computer issues pple encounter.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Internet For Two / Bonanza Sales! Cheap Prices / Each Time I Play A Movie Fullscreen On My Pc Is Either The Voice/picture Skips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.