Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Is Ngozi Nwozor Dead? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Ngozi Nwozor Dead? (990 Views)

Ngozi Iweala Looses Yale University Honorary Doctorate Degree Over These Reasons / Yale University: Withdraw The Honorary Doctorate Degree Given To Ngozi Iweala Of / Nigeria: Ngozi Wants Scrap Of WAEC Or NECO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Ngozi Nwozor Dead? by Engineer96(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2012
I received a call last night from somebody informing me that Ngozi Nwozor id dead.
Ngozi Nwozor is the anchor of Campuslife, a weekly publication by The Nation newspaper. She made the voice of the students to be heard and their feelings to be known.She was also the Vice president of SUG of UNN in 1999.
I was told she died during child bearing.
Can someone confirm this.
I logged on to The Nation's website but it was not there.
Thanks.
Re: Is Ngozi Nwozor Dead? by escobar07(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2012
ya, she is. RIP.
Re: Is Ngozi Nwozor Dead? by Jarus(m): 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
I was also shocked to hear the news on Wednesday, first thru a friend's BB DP, later confirmed in The Nation newspaper.

She was a good friend. We knew each other in 2007, during my service year, when I used to send articles to her.

We had an extensive discussion some 2 years ago. We also exchanged email a couple of months ago, when she sent one his editorial boys to me for an interview.

(1) (Reply)

Study In Iceland / Ádeyemi College Of Éducation.latest NEWS UPDATE / ASUU's NEC Meeting...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.