Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! (6739 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Euro 2012: Denmark Vs Portugal (2 - 3) Group B Match: On 13th June 2012 / Euro 2012: Czech Republic Vs Poland (1 - 0) On 16th June 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2012
chamotex: ^^^ Debosky, go and see your GP ASAP - premature ejac is a disease.
This is me wanting to give you one of my sisters tongue

Debos Premature ejac is as a result of chronic "Idakole", "Atosi" and many other things including several years without success at Arsenal

if you are an Arsenal fan you would learn to celebrate Gervinhos Leg-over
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by chamotex(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2012
coogar:

scratch debosky, give her to me!

Debosky, what do you have to say about this?

dayokanu:

Debos Premature ejac is as a result of chronic "Idakole", "Atosi" and many other things including several years without success at Arsenal

if you are an Arsenal fan you would learn to celebrate Gervinhos Leg-over

Don't talk about Dobosky like that
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2012
chamotex: ^^^ Debosky, go and see your GP ASAP - premature ejac is a disease.
This is me wanting to give you one of my sisters tongue

It was a one off sir, never to repeat itself again! cheesy

Your sister is too good for coogar. . . .you don't want her face scratched by his claws do you? grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by coogar: 8:50pm On Jun 22, 2012
debosky:
It was a one off sir, never to repeat itself again! cheesy
Your sister is too good for coogar. . . .you don't want her face scratched by his claws do you? grin

chamotex, pay no attention to debosky...he's only jealous
of my virility as he suffers from acute erectile dysfunction. grin grin grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2012
Abeg who bought Muller, Gomiss or Podolski here? cheesy

Sowwy oh. . . .Herr Low frustrated y'all. grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by U1(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2012
Buying Gomez was another mistake, just hoping many actually captain the fellow like moi. What was I thinking putting Joao Pereira that far on the bench?
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by purplekayc(m): 12:01am On Jun 23, 2012
i thought this thread would be a sort of where er can name our best players for each position on the field as the completion progresses
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by pkasso(m): 7:57pm On Jun 23, 2012
It has been a tournament to forget so far.Captaining Gomez was obviously a bad idea and to think i had that bazztard Salpigindis on the bench first in line to come on!.Phork you Jorgi Low!! angry angry
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2012
Not a bad round for AvantGarde FC. . . .if I played Lescott I might even be in the top 3 by now.

Still going strong in H2H as well. cool
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2012
Somebody say Balo-teeeellliiii! cheesy

See how Balotelli is making Badstuber and Lahm look like pub players. Shocking! cheesy

But then again, what do you expect from useless Butt Muncher players? cheesy

Inspired substitution by Senhor Debosky Socrates.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2012
I could put out my reserves for the finale and still win the league. . . cheesy

With Chamokazzy Ballers defeated by Jet Bombers in H2H, only AvantGarde can stop the Senile old Foolz from clinching an historic double, but the smart money is on Sun Of A Beach! cool cool
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 6:32pm On Jun 29, 2012
Where is DK and his talk about 'peaking' at the right moment? AvantGarde is leading the charge against the Senile Old Foolz. . . .time for a change of garde at the top! (pun intended) grin

Last minute strategising initiated. . . .
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by OAM4J: 3:13am On Jul 01, 2012
How many people still think it was a bad idea keeping the wildcard for the final?

Couldn't imagine Germany with 100% performance into semi wouldn't make it to final.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2012
OAM4J: How many people still think it was a bad idea keeping the wildcard for the final?

Couldn't imagine Germany with 100% performance into semi wouldn't make it to final.

Fortune favors the brave my friend. . . No one was able to recover from the damage I did in GW2/3 by getting the early pacesetters(Dzagoev/Gerrard/Pilar etc), ditching the under-performers and taking advantage of the fixtures.

Of course I woulda been screwed if Portugal knocked out Spain(I had to back at least one team for the final) cos of limited(just 4) transfers but it paid off in the end.

Now all the saved wildcards are basically useless cos they'll be used to bring in the majority of players I already have! grin grin grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
ritchboy:

Fortune favors the brave my friend. . . No one was able to recover from the damage I did in GW2/3 by getting the early pacesetters(Dzagoev/Gerrard/Pilar etc), ditching the under-performers and taking advantage of the fixtures.

Of course I woulda been screwed if Portugal knocked out Spain(I had to back at least one team for the final) cos of limited(just 4) transfers but it paid off in the end.

Now all the saved wildcards are basically useless cos they'll be used to bring in the majority of players I already have! grin grin grin

Basically useless except for AvantGarde. . . . the wildcard gives me sufficient room to overtake you in H2H on the final day. cool cool
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
debosky:

Basically useless except for AvantGarde. . . . the wildcard gives me sufficient room to overtake you in H2H on the final day. cool cool

I trust the Chamokazzy Ballers(your last fixture) to sign off with a bang!!! grin grin grin

I also trust Muki to "allow me pass" in our tie! #biscotto cheesy
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
Well played senile old foolz. . . .but it was just one bridge too far to cross for AvantGarde. cool
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by mukina2: 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2012
na wa o sad
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2012
[size=14pt]Brilliant "Invincibles" Clinch Historic Double[/size]

Senile Old Foolz made history tonight by becoming the first side to go unbeaten and win all their games in a tournament. With the league title already sewn up long before kick-off, they proceeded to demolish the hapless Librans FC 70-40 (grin) and guarantee them the cup, even though they could have afforded to lose with their only challengers Avant Garde slumping to the Chamokazzy Ballers.

Team manager Sun Of A Beach is now the firm favorite to take over the reins at ProlificCockBlockerz permanently after being appointed care-taker following the sacking of Sir 4k-A-Lot a month ago and juggling both roles.

MVP and team captain Jordi Alba couldn't hide his delight at winning both trophies, but conceded it'll be hard for the Senile Old Foolz to keep hold of Sun Of A Beach considering the spending power of CockBlockerz owner Eville MurderForker saying "He's done an amazing job which has brought us great success, but the flip-side is bigger teams will now take even more notice. But if he leaves, he leaves a legend."

An announcement is expected within the next few days.

Scrotie McBoogerBalls,

FF News.
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by mukina2: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
^
angry angry
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
Scrotie McBoogerballs on nairaland??

Can I get an autograph please? cheesy
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by mykali(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2012
Hehehe....see names

Eville Murderforker?? Scrotie McBoogerballs??

Ritchboy is a true sicko grin grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by ritchboy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

Congratulations for winning in UEFA.com's UEFA EURO 2012 Fantasy Football game.

Please send us your full name, postal address and telephone number (necessary for delivery) by Wednesday 4 July, so that we can send you your prize.

Please note that prizes referred to on the Game website will only be attributed to participants with legal residence/domicile in the following territories: all countries whose football national association is a member of UEFA. These countries are listed on UEFA.com.

We hope you continue to enjoy visiting UEFA.com.

Kind regards,

UEFA.com

Who wants my prize? Drop ur info! grin grin grin

Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by debosky(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
What is the prize? I don't want yahoozees to destroy my address with scam mail so we'll have to talk in private. grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by fredoooooo: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2012
congrat boys for winning the league title grin grin grin grin
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by chamotex(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2012
Congrats Ritchboy
Let the FPL start already
Re: EURO 2012 FANTASY LEAGUE - Sign In Here!!! by toosoon(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2012
Congrat Ritchboy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 2) On Saturday 11th February 2012 / Dani Alves: Chelsea Play With Fear & Lack Courage / Manchester City Vs Newcastle (2 - 0) On 26th December 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.