Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lingerie Business Like Victoria Secrets - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lingerie Business Like Victoria Secrets (1504 Views)

How To Start A Blogging Business Like Linda Ikeji [tutorial] / How Profitable Is Lingerie Business [pants,bras,boxers Etc] / Jumia: Get A Business Like Without Capital - www. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lingerie Business Like Victoria Secrets by pufectskin: 12:50am On Jun 01, 2012
I want to go into self branded lingerie business for the naija market. Quality would be similar to that of Vic Secrets, La Senza or Boux Avenue, but price would be slightly cheaper to accommodate different buying groups in naija (students, young professionals, teenagers). But does any one have an idea how well Nigerian girls buy underwear; I mean like how often they change or buy new underwear. I have a feeling not too often cos I have been seeing women with old lookin undies slipping through the sides of their tops. I usually recommend changin underwear every 2 to 3 months as Nigeria is too hot n ppl get so sweaty to be using the same underwear for too long.
So does anyone have an idea of bra/lingerie/panties buying patterns? Also how much are they willin to spend max on these? Or in short does any1 have a feasibility study on these?

Cheers
Re: Lingerie Business Like Victoria Secrets by moretingy(f): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
pufectskin: I want to go into self branded lingerie business for the naija market. Quality would be similar to that of Vic Secrets, La Senza or Boux Avenue, but price would be slightly cheaper to accommodate different buying groups in naija (students, young professionals, teenagers). But does any one have an idea how well Nigerian girls buy underwear; I mean like how often they change or buy new underwear. I have a feeling not too often cos I have been seeing women with old lookin undies slipping through the sides of their tops. I usually recommend changin underwear every 2 to 3 months as Nigeria is too hot n ppl get so sweaty to be using the same underwear for too long.
So does anyone have an idea of bra/lingerie/panties buying patterns? Also how much are they willin to spend max on these? Or in short does any1 have a feasibility study on these?

Cheers

hello my name is sidra,i am a nigerian,you can mail me on sidraah11@yahoo.com,i have done syrvey for this market because i want to start a brand for just plus sixe women,i have gotten a manufacturer only that i have being looking for a business patner and someone who has passion for a business like this the way i do.

excited and looking forward to hearing from you.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Free Dot Com Domain Name For Your Blog. / What Is The Profit Margin Of 1 Bag Of Dangote/ibeto Cement? / ABOUT Corporate And Unique Field Marketers 'CUFM'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.