Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Happens After Someone Dies? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens After Someone Dies? (2394 Views)

What Does An Atheist Believe Happens After Death? / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Your Thoughts About What Happens On Emmanuel Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by logicboy: 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2012
buzugee: what i do now Chief ? angry

You are one of the "eternal damnation" or heaven guys?
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Dondav(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
I guess it's either judgement or Podgatory!!
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by benodic: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
@ dondav

Where did u get d info? This is getting
interesting!!

that is from one of the basic teachings of ECKANKAR, RELIGION OF THE LIGHT AND SOUND OF GOD
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Dondav(m): 7:39pm On Jun 04, 2012
benodic: @ dondav

that is from one of the basic teachings of ECKANKAR, RELIGION OF THE LIGHT AND SOUND OF GOD
Wow! First time I'm hearing about that!!
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Zodiac61(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
When someone dies, that is it. That person is dead, that means, that person is no longer alive.
The body decays.
There is no afterlife, no heaven, no hell, there is absolutely nothing after death.
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Dondav(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2012
I'm not convinced yet!
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by benodic: 11:09am On Jun 30, 2012
@dondav

I'm not convinced yet!

not convinced about what?
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Ayomivic(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
logicboy: Nobody knows what happens to your consciousness after you die.

The christians, muslims and many religions lie about life after death because there is no way to know.

One thing is for sure, if you die on earth, you are never coming back in the same form, your body will rot where you are buried.
How did you sure that christians , Muslims and others religions lie about life after death ?
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Ayomivic(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2012
Zodiac61: When someone dies, that is it. That person is dead, that means, that person is no longer alive.
The body decays.
There is no afterlife, no heaven, no hell, there is absolutely nothing after death.
Are you saying there are no spirits or supernatural being ?
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Freksy(m): 11:51pm On Jun 30, 2012
Ayomivic:

Spirits or supernatural beings are angels and were created.

Death means going back to the condition you were before you were created or born.

It's a state of nonexistent. At death one is like sand, unconscious.

The death of man is like that of beast and they return to the same place (dust) Ecclesiastes 3:19

If man continues to exist in any form after death, then Satan was right when he told Eve she would not die if she disobey God. This would make God a liar
Re: What Happens After Someone Dies? by Zodiac61(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2012
Ayomivic:
To put it kindly, I am yet to be persuaded that there are spirits or supernatural beings.
If, however, you can provide falsifiable and testable evidence of the existence of such beings, I may change my mind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Christian Smoke Weed? / Annual God Of Breakthroughs Convention 2015. / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.