Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password (1545 Views)

How Do I Retrieve My Nairaland Email Account? / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Please I Want To Stop Nairaland Email Notifications From Coming To My Mail Box (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by 190: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2012
Uhmmm moderators
Please I got this message

You have 2 new Nairaland PMs. Please check your e-mail account now. (Dismiss)

at the moment i cant access my email because i seem 2 have forgotten my password associated with that mail
so please kindly direct those messages to 190innairaland@gmail.com

please no spams, this was set up directly for this cause
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by Mynd44: 8:44am On Jun 01, 2012
I doubt they can do that. It will mean them accessing you e mail account
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by Dyt(f): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2012
edit ur profile toad
change email n password
whicheva suits u

Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 01, 2012
Dyt: edit ur profile toad
change email n password
whicheva suits u
follow what d lady says
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 01, 2012
I got that same message frm nairaland 3days ago. When I checked my mailbox,the msg states 'hello dollyangel,how are you? Dat was all Imagine!
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2012
dollyangel: I got that same message frm nairaland 3days ago. When I checked my mailbox,the msg states 'hello dollyangel,how are you? Dat was all Imagine!
imagine wetin? at least ur admirer was polite na!

so u'll prefer " hey goat how u doing today? chewing grass or chewing chord?

Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by 190: 9:41am On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Rotfl

@dyt
I have tried changing my email but it would change
Guess its just my password I could change
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by pendo89(f): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2012
I have been seeing the same messages even after deactivating my account.I dismissed! undecided
Not so sure now.

But 190,dont you have clues? you know those questions that can aid you in rem.the pw?
Thereafter u can change the pw?
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by Sijo01(f): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

lwkmd
Bu ha ha!
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by kpolli(m): 3:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
190: Uhmmm moderators
Please I got this message

You have 2 new Nairaland PMs. Please check your e-mail account now. (Dismiss)

at the moment i cant access my email because i seem 2 have forgotten my password associated with that mail
so please kindly direct those messages to 190innairaland@gmail.com

please no spams, this was set up directly for this cause

Got the same message and guess what? It was one of this useless 419ners
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by Sijo01(f): 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Attention Mod's:
You have 1 Nairaland PM. Please check your email now. (Dismiss).

Saw dat wen i loged in some mint's ago. After dismissing, got to my email box n i saw dis:
----(sender's name) would like to send you an email message, but since you are not connected, you'll need to contact ---- by replying this email.

Bfor dis follow follow was introduc, i gat no stress readin my mails but wateva dis mail means, i dnt kno.

Pls kindly xplain. Tnx.
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by joudini(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Idowu, l dnt know ur profession right now but u could have stand up comedy as a second career cheesy

Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by ayobase(m): 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2012
bennyraz: follow what d lady says

Cant remember his password!
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by ayobase(m): 5:18pm On Jun 01, 2012
Idowuogbo:

LOL!
Hope it is not what Im thinking?
Not dropping bars...just checking!
Dont worry abt ur back....I gat it!
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by ayobase(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2012
joudini:

Idowu, l dnt know ur profession right now but u could have stand up comedy as a second career cheesy

Walahi!
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by ayobase(m): 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
Been trying to change mine....but I have to log onto my yahoomail(former) before the gmail(latter) can be activated.
And here I am, my yahoomail refuses to open on my mobile phone unless computer.
Still pending though!
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by sucezTP(f): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
I received dis kind of text too bt, had to ignore it cos it makes no sense to me afta checkin my e-mail..
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by sucezTP(f): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2012
ayobase: Been trying to change mine....but I have to log onto my yahoomail(former) before the gmail(latter) can be activated.
And here I am, my yahoomail refuses to open on my mobile phone unless computer.
Still pending though!

I had dat prob. Long tym ago n had to open it on computer afta changin d pw.. yet, it refuses to open on mobile even afta d changd pw.. I was forcd to open anoda e-mail ad..
Re: Changing Your Nairaland Email/Password by yamakuza: 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
190:

Rotfl

@dyt
I have tried changing my email but it would change
Guess its just my password I could change

to change your NL Profile email,

1. go to Edit Profile

2. click Change Email

3. input your NL password, then the new email twice

4. check your new email and click the confirmation url

(1)

Why Do People Use Multiple Ids On Nairaland / Serious Fighting In Ebonyi State Between Fulani's And Igbo's / Nnewi1stson Is Back