Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" (16716 Views)

Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Fela Talks On Mko Abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by member479760: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2012
After 52 yias of independent, with large deposit of oil and agriculture - living in darkness, consuming Carbon monoxide, - no leaders past or present deserve any honor in this country.

the students are just fools!
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by 4evergod3: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2012
WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL RESPONDING TO POSTS BY BEAF? ITS OBVIOUS THAT SOME HERE STILL HAVE ITCHY FINGERS AND WOULD RESPOND TO ANYONE AND ANYTHING. BEAF IS JUST A CONFUSED DEGENERATE AND ALL HE KNOWS HOW TO DO IS TRY TO WASH GEJS DIRTY LAUNDRY FOR HIM EVEN THE ONES GEJ POOPED ON. HE AINT WORTH THE INDENTATION OF THE KEYBOARD ON MY LAPTOP. QED

1 Like

Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by freshmoney(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
Beaf: ^
The Awolowo Foundation becomes "PDP" when your hateful, gutter ways are exposed. Init?
ACN hates Awo and other genuine leaders, cos they are a bunch of criminals and slimeballs. What sort of party can spit on the name of Awo over and over again?
Any reason why such a group won't spit on MKO too?

Reno Omokri your days are numbered. Any other thing you can do better than being Jonathan's watchdog and apologist?
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by olawalebabs(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
My guess about who the OP is, and am right. *walk away from the thread*
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 01, 2012
This allegation is as senseless as the obtuse allegation that the mass anti-subsidy removal protests were sponsored by oil Marketers. This country is the theatre of the absurd.
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Ayoolu12: 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Can someone please explain to me why this 'Beaf' creature is so obsessed with Yorubas and the SW?.
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by tpia5: 9:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
I've long said beaf isnt nigerian.

its very obvious his knowledge (if it could be called that) of nigeria, is so limited.
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by freshmoney(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
pro01: This allegation is as senseless as the obtuse allegation that the mass anti-subsidy removal protests were sponsored by oil Marketers. This country is the theatre of the absurd.

You can say that again. That animal that calls himself beaf- a moronic dolt at that. I wonder if this baboon incarnate, monkey stereotype does anything aside being sensitive to Jonathan antagonists. Look up his name: Reno Omokri.
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by chucky234(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
Na wa ooo see ranting,Yorubas vs Yorubas
As a Yoruba man myself I don't sincerely think MKO deserves all the credit people accord him going by his criminal and fraudulent past,MKO monopolized rice importation was selling above market price to even the Yorubas. He was involved in so many shady deals and looting including the telecomm contract that would taken Nigeria to a new height.

Awo in the other hand is a true hero of the Yoruba race who fought for the Yoruba people in truth,he is worth celebrating.
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by 4evergod3: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2012
ALL THOSE WHO ARE IN SURPORT OF BEAF BEING KICKED OFF NAIRALAND SAY AYE!
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by freshmoney(m): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2012
Ayo-olu12:
Can someone please explain to me why this 'Beaf' creature is so obsessed with Yorubas and the SW?.

He's a Jonathan's publicist and you know Jonathan is a weakling, especially in SW. And we all know ACN outweighs PDP down there and Jonathan being his helmsman and PDP flag-bearer, he would do all he could to substantiate his ''boss-man's''lies!
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2012
mad beaf - pseudo intellectual, pseudo entrepreneur, pseudo scientist pseudo programmer, pseudo activist

the Arrow is a dilettante who has failed woefully at everything he put his hands to embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

the only thing he is good is is spamming nl with articles from toilet paper webpages that serve the agenda of his masters in aso rock
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by 4evergod3: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
oyb: mad beaf - pseudo intellectual, pseudo entrepreneur, pseudo scientist pseudo programmer, pseudo activist

the Arrow is a dilettante who has failed woefully at everything he put his hands to embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

the only thing he is good is is spamming nl with articles from toilet paper webpages that serve the agenda of his masters in aso rock

I BET GEJ JUST TOOK A DUMP WITH THOSE WEBPAGES AND BEAF FISHED THEM OUT OF THE TOILET WITH HIS BARE HANDS... THAT BUTT LICKER
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by olawalebabs(m): 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2012
some topics dont deserve the frontpage, example is this.
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by maigaskiya1: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2012

1 Like

Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
a salute to our mad beaf who got high on some bad ass weed

our high as a kite mad cow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

hit it

the even weirder times smiley

mad beaf had to post this sheet cause he got high (again)

he couldn't wait to smoke it so he ate it and he got high

now hes so high he telling even crazier lies

cause he got high cause he got high cause he got high

1 Like

Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Beaf: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2012
I can only laugh as the ACN hoodlums nickname me Reno Omokri!
Abeg, make una tell us why ACN de insult Awo. Period. cool
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Rhino5dm: 9:54pm On Jun 01, 2012
. . .Ibos are capable of doing what? Money rituals? Kidnapping?? robbery??

mai gaskiya: m my broada are u suprisd ds yorubas re capable of anytn especaly hypocracy.any way dm go tire
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by 4evergod3: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
I DON LAUGH SOTEY ALL MY RIBS DON RE-ARRANGE.

@OYB NO BE HIGHNESS YOU DEY UNDER SO WEY YOU POST ALL THIS ABOUT MAD BEAF. BUT YOU DEY ON POINT SHA
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Beaf: 9:55pm On Jun 01, 2012
[size=14pt]Why does ACN spit on solid names like Awo and MKO?[/size]

[size=14pt]Battle For Yoruba Leadership – HID Awolowo Curses Tinubu[/size]

The brouhaha generated by the offensive article on the Awolowo family, written by Sam Omatseye, chairman, Editorial Board of The Nation newspaper, is yet to die down. Not surprisingly, the Awolowo believe the article was prompted by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, leader of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), in furtherance of his ambition to become the leader of the Yoruba, which has been vacant since the death of Pa Abraham Adesanya. Since the article was published, many people, especially in the filial Awo clan, have come out to condemn the writer, believing he was working on the agenda set by Tinubu to actualise his dream.

Perhaps what annoyed the Awolowo family is the paragraph where the writer stated that: “I wrote once that this woman whom Awo once described as the jewel of inestimable value has lost value to his cause. If he came back to life, he would have committed the extraordinary act of divorce after death. Even his newspaper, The Tribune, has so stumbled and fallen that it swims in Awo’s vomit.” And they have been quick to give it back to the perceived sponsor and the writer of the offending article.

[size=14pt]In her own reaction, Mama HID Awolowo stated: “At 95, I have lived long enough to expect common civility from younger ones, assuming that they received and imbibed proper home training. Having just lost my daughter less than two months ago, I also expect that normal people would spare me the kind of vitriolic attack that was unleashed on my person and my family; particularly as such an attack was entirely unprovoked.”

The matriarch of the Awolowo family went further to say that the abject insult that was heaped on her person by Omatseye, for daring to rise above partisanship and pursue the common good, has caused her the kind of pain that can only be dealt with by offering it to God, whose wheel of justice may grind slowly but is guaranteed to grind exceedingly fine.

Global News further learnt that the Awolowos felt so bitter that because of political gains and position, someone like Tinubu could go to the extent of mocking the family even with the death of the first son of the family Segun who died in tragic motor accident years back.

The matriarch, according to those who are very close to the family, has placed a curse on Tinubu that no matter how much money in his possession, he would never be comfortable and happy all his life and would not happy at his old age, just as he is making her to be unhappy at her old age.[/size]

Also Oluwole Awolowo, the son of HID, doesn’t spare a word against those who are rubbishing his family and mother. In his own response he stated that: “Eni to maa dagba kii gba opa lowo arugbo,” meaning: anyone who wishes to live to his full age will avoid disparaging the elderly ones. I hope you understand this as an African man.

Meanwhile, controversial man of God, Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly, recently in one of his Sunday sermons said that a bastard will never be Yoruba leader. Though he didn’t mention Tinubu’s name specifically, everybody including the deaf and dumb got the message about the person he is referring to.

Bakare in his sermon said, “Look at the madness going on in Y bastard there is yet to grow up.

“If you are a bastard, there is nothing you can do to cover up with money. Where is your father’s compound? A bastard pretending to be a patriot. We are proud of our heritage because we have goodly heritage. There are those who call themselves nobles who are under the influence of Jezebel. Until they drink kainkain (local gin), they cannot function. They pretend to be larger than life,” he added.

He likened the person angling to take over the leadership of the Yoruba to the Biblical Abimelech who forcefully took over a kingdom that did not belong to him and was eventually destroyed. He also declared that: “If you are trusting the sjavascript:void(0);on of a concubine to deliver you, you are in trouble.”

http://www.globalnewsnig.com/?p=51
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 01, 2012

mad beaf passed the blunt right back to hisself and we know why

cause hes high cause hes high cause he's high

he always is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Beaf: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
freshmoney:

Reno Omokri your days are numbered. Any other thing you can do better than being Jonathan's watchdog and apologist?

Sharap. I am not Reno Omokri, so simply answer the damn question instead of lying:
Why is ACN always spitting on leaders with solid reputations, from Awo to MKO? Why?
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by henryskywalker2003(m): 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2012
Am not suprised, especially when this comes from Ruben Abati himself AKA Beaf (or abi na chicken). Mscheeeew. Foolish post from a more foolish person and only belived by the most foolish of them all.
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by francis247(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2012
I don't think so. Just don't know why Lagosians hate anything from PDP?
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by donpeluchi(m): 10:06pm On Jun 01, 2012
It is either beaf is crazy or stupid!
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by 4evergod3: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Beaf:

Sharap. I am not Reno Omokri, so simply answer the damn question instead of lying:
Why is ACN always spitting on leaders with solid reputations, from Awo to MKO? Why?

[b]RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,RENO OMOKRI,[/b]

ABI U DON TIRE FOR YOUR OWN NAME?

NA SO U GO END UP AFTER LICKING ALL OF JONAS SHITE!

Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by donpeluchi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2012
Infact beaf is an idiot for putting up a senseless thread such as this
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2012

why are y'all listening to gejs mad se-x toy?
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Beaf: 10:09pm On Jun 01, 2012
What does Tinubu think he will benefit by insulting reverred names like Awo and MKO? Sponsoring insulting articles and fake demonstrations. angry
Even Bakare called Tinubu a basta'rd for insulting Awo:

[size=14pt]Meanwhile, controversial man of God, Pastor Tunde Bakare of Latter Rain Assembly, recently in one of his Sunday sermons said that a bastard will never be Yoruba leader. Though he didn’t mention Tinubu’s name specifically, everybody including the deaf and dumb got the message about the person he is referring to.

Bakare in his sermon said, “Look at the madness going on in Y bastard [/b]there is yet to grow up.

“[b]If you are a bastard, there is nothing you can do to cover up with money. Where is your father’s compound? A bastard pretending to be a patriot.
We are proud of our heritage because we have goodly heritage. There are those who call themselves nobles who are under the influence of Jezebel. Until they drink kainkain (local gin), they cannot function. They pretend to be larger than life,” he added.[/size]

http://www.globalnewsnig.com/?p=51
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Demdem(m): 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2012
donpeluchi: It is either beaf is crazy or stupid!

he is both grin grin
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by Beaf: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2012
ACN people di trut don hook una for throat? See how they've changed to their expected NURTW style! grin grin grin
Why do you people spit on Awo's legacy to the exyent that his wife has laid a curse?

Now the hatred is being extended to MKO. embarassed
Re: Why Would ACN Spit On Mko's Name With Paid "Student Demonstration's" by lacasa: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2012
Nigerians!! Kaai!!

Wat a stupid thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs India : Similarities And Differences / Private-Jet Owners Barred From Carrying Friends And Associates / Kogi Guber Election: I’m In Charge — Yahaya Bello Assures Tinubu, Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.