Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months (1415 Views)

8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months! / HELP! Am Always Feeling Sleepy / Peeling Lips For The Past 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by goodbobo: 11:05am On Jun 01, 2012
Please i need advice on what to do . For the past 2 months i have been feeling sickly , feel hot inside mostly at nights, weak and tired . I have done malaria and typhoid test like 2 times but it was negative , i even had to do HIV test last week , it was still negative . I have been taking multivitamins still no improvement . I am the type the does exercise but for the past 2 months i could cos i am too weak to try .

I noticed for the past 2 years now , i have been having lots of similar issues but it goes after treating malaria or typhoid but this time its different .

Please Doctors and people in the house i need advice fast . This thing is really affecting me and my work .

1 Like

Re: Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by anz0002: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2012
In my opinion I think that you should get weight checked. Because at times if your body is not getting proper energy you do tend to feel like that. Also I would suggest you to go for blood sugar and blood pressure test.

Re: Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by Docosward(m): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2012
There is an herbal medicine for it, just contact me on (jonathanosward@yahoo.com)
Re: Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by Mentaremix(m): 9:00am On Jun 02, 2012
Im an Health Consultant at FLP INT'L.It is an international well being company situated at Ikeja.I will refer u to one of our doctors dat can check u up and recommend treatment 4u.Dis is my contact 08030424466 or rhemax27@yahoo.com.God bless u!
Re: Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by pato405(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
it's yur diet. go on fruits and vegetables. avoid stress from yur job. relax more and spend time on recreation
Re: Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by goodbobo: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2012
thanks for ur response , what kind of fruits and vegetable .
Re: Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by slimming: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
Your immune system is getting low, you need to boost it.

Immune Care products from green world will surely help.

A-power cap.

Re: Always Feeling Sick For The Past 2 Months by Joel3(m): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
U are not eating good food at all. Stop sex and start eating rich meal and fruit.
Eat fresh anples daily. Also eat watermalon, piniple, pawpaw. Eat fried or dried meat like shuyar with enegy drink, also malt and milk. U will be ok and hearthy if u do the above.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Common Cancer Types, Symptoms & Treatment / steps / Painful Urination, Fever, Red Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.