Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

How To Start From No Where To Somewhere - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start From No Where To Somewhere (675 Views)

10 Hot Profitable Business Ideas You Can Start From Home With ₦20,000 / Profitable Businesses You Can Start From Your Room / Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas To Start From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start From No Where To Somewhere by Victorjoseph(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2012
It doesn't mean that you must have all the money in the world before you can start from some where.I am a great trader right now!but i did i start?i started with just about 5000naira only.But now come and see my business its everywhere.You can ask me how you can start and i will not hesitate to tell you.
Re: How To Start From No Where To Somewhere by gulfer: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2012
Victor joseph: It doesn't mean that you must have all the money in the world before you can start from some where.I am a great trader right now!but i did i start?i started with just about 5000naira only.But now come and see my business its everywhere.You can ask me how you can start and i will not hesitate to tell you.
How?
Re: How To Start From No Where To Somewhere by Abujafood: 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2012
@Victor Joseph do well to explain yourself!
Re: How To Start From No Where To Somewhere by 80kobo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2012
Victor joseph: It doesn't mean that you must have all the money in the world before you can start from some where.I am a great trader right now!but i did i start?i started with just about 5000naira only.But now come and see my business its everywhere.You can ask me how you can start and i will not hesitate to tell you.

Another misleading topic.
Why not just paste it here?
Re: How To Start From No Where To Somewhere by goldline76(m): 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2012
Well if he does not want to tell you guys how he started, no wahala! You can get started with health and wellness Network Marketing business - a multi million dollar industry of the 21st century. Do you want to know the one that I'm running presently? Who knows? You can make millions of Naira from it because the company is right here in Nigeria and it is new. Already in 58 countries including Ghana, Uganda, Kenya and South Africa. Are you interested to start your own part/full time business with this company? Send an email with title "NM BIZ" to tripplezeeorder@gmail.com to receive further details on how to get started. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Steel Rolling Mill Machinery And The Benefits / How To Make Money From Online Business? / Nigerian Government’s Plan To Put Oil Revenues Into A Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.