Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? (17149 Views)

Naija Smartphonomics: The Economics Of Buying A Smart Phone In Nigeria / Why You Shouldn't Own A Smart Phone / Sony Ericsson Unveils The Sony Ericsson W44s Bravia Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by escobar07(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2012
guys r dropping negative comments nw, but it may eventually very popular.
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by talk2dhanny: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2012
Yinkay: So everything that James Bond used to dazzle us then is now reality...waiting for the car that will be amphibious.. Drive on land and underwater

theres a tested prototype already. Saw it some weeks back on youtube. Search it out. You'd be amazed!
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by SRIS: 9:53am On Jun 02, 2012
Nice watch, like it, can buy it.
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by harakiri(m): 10:29am On Jun 02, 2012
I'm a Sony fan but this watch looks sooo 12yrs old! More like a toy for teenagers.
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by velo10: 12:08pm On Jun 02, 2012
The smartwatch is a good innovation, but it needs an android phone most likely to work with. For those that would like a waterproof wristwatch that records High Quality videos with high durability, check out the link on my signature.
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2012
Ђ☺w much is D̶̲̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇S̤̥̈̊ watch in Naira self A̶̲̥̅♏ like interested o
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Dondbuzor: 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2012
kombats: sony products are gud try and get and tell us d feedback

Ve u ever entered english class b4.
Ve u heard about punctuation marks?
Just wondering.

@topic I dnt think I ll need any if these in d near by future. May be in 5years time, I ll buy for ma kids
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Dondbuzor: 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2012
timpaker: well the phones aint expensive, they're just $125 (N20, 125). I've got one coming from the UK dis week. I hope the 'real owners' wont take it away from me. Lolz

but seriously the phone is nice.
So buying a phone accessory(watch) for 20k is cheap?
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Dondbuzor: 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2012
ZUBY77: m still waiting for google church
Atleast there won't be offering and tithe going to some thieving pastors
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Dondbuzor: 9:21pm On Jun 02, 2012
crackhouse: I will buy when it drops to 1k so call me when china start their own production.
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Dondbuzor: 9:22pm On Jun 02, 2012
crackhouse: I will buy when it drops to 1k so call me when china start their own production.
Correct guy, u no get joy.
That one go de use chinko os. Lol
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Dondbuzor: 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2012
D only thing I think d watch ll be useful for in dis naija is for exam malpractice, that's all.
Atleast u won't need to carry chukoli enter hallm lol
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by velo10: 9:19am On Jun 03, 2012
Dondbuzor: D only thing I think d watch ll be useful for in dis naija is for exam malpractice, that's all.
Atleast u won't need to carry chukoli enter hallm lol

some people simply love gadgets and that is it. They can pay as long as it is a pride to own it.
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Pakavy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
wandeay: ;Dits good for expo nd exam cheating ;Dits good for expo nd exam cheating
ojoro man
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by velo10: 12:39am On Jun 09, 2012
i think I'll prefer the Sony wristwatch with the Red strap. It's quite a gadget
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by SRIS: 8:08am On Jun 10, 2012
Is it available in Nigeria now? if yes where.
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Inemobot(m): 2:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Where may i buy it in nigeria?
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by LordReed(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2013
So I will charge my phones and still be looking for charger for watch too?! No thank you!
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by LordReed(m): 7:44am On Oct 24, 2013
Dondbuzor:

Ve u ever entered english class b4.
Ve u heard about punctuation marks?
Just wondering.

@topic I dnt think I ll need any if these in d near by future. May be in 5years time, I ll buy for ma kids

See person wey dey do correction no sabi English sef. Chei! LoL!
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by Inemobot(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2013
Where may i buy this smartwatch in nigeria?
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by ologbodudu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2013
Wow... I'll take it a lot of students and non - tech enthusiasts have been posting replies to this topic... oh well... I'm getting one though... I embrace new tech...
Re: Is The Sony "SmartWatch" A Smart Buy? by ologbodudu(m): 10:05am On Dec 25, 2013
Inemobot: Where may i buy this smartwatch in nigeria?

@Inemobot i got mine from www.regalbuyer.com .
I think they are still new so they delivered the next morning lol...
that was how jumia and konga were before they blew up... now you don't get your stuff until a week + later...

I got my watch yesterday... you require internet though to make it work first time cos you have download compatibility apps and upgrade the watch's firmware....
It's really cool when you install a lot of apps on the phone... you can do a lot of phone stuff remotely...

i can't wait for the next iteration... definitely getting the smart watch 3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Removable Vs Non-removable Battery Phones; Which One To Choose? / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba / TECNO P3S Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.