Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Vacancy University Of Nigeria Nsukka - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy University Of Nigeria Nsukka (1845 Views)

Branch Managers Needed Urgently At Aba, Abakaliki, Nsukka And Phc / Internet Cafe/computer Operator Needed @ Nsukka / Vacancy For Bank Cash Loaders – ( Nsukka, Enugu State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy University Of Nigeria Nsukka by cnanu(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2012
I am representative of a new manufacturing company in Agbara. If you are a student Of University of Nigeria Nsukka, Then the offer is for you.The company needs to fill all the new offices and salary is attractive. They need about 35 graduates. Great Lions and Lionesses! Send your CV to rodmancopper@gmail.com, I will call you as soon as i received it, to let you know how to locate the place, The first 35 replies will be shortlisted.
Re: Vacancy University Of Nigeria Nsukka by mcstan18(m): 6:16am On Jun 02, 2012
Scammer!!!
Re: Vacancy University Of Nigeria Nsukka by ikee(m): 6:37am On Jun 02, 2012
cnanu: I am representative of a new manufacturing company in Agbara. If you are a student Of University of Nigeria Nsukka, Then the offer is for you.The company needs to fill all the new offices and salary is attractive. They need about 35 graduates. Great Lions and Lionesses! Send your CV to rodmancopper@gmail.com, I will call you as soon as i received it, to let you know how to locate the place, The first 35 replies will be shortlisted.
Univerity of Nigeria Don't have a private Email address? I suspect You.

(1) (Reply)

Salary Is Slavery Series:business & Life Mistakes To Avoid (3) / NEW! Shell Sponsored Msc Programme. / Recruitment At Noble Concepts Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.