Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Career In A New Manufacturing Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Career In A New Manufacturing Company (752 Views)

New Jobs Openings In A New Manufacturing Company In Lagos / Plastic Manufacturing Company Job Recruitment - 30th Sep,2015 / Factory Workers Needed In A New Manufacturing Company At Okota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career In A New Manufacturing Company by cnanu(m): 3:59pm On Jun 01, 2012
I am representative of a new manufacturing company in Agbara. If you are a student Of University of Nigeria Nsukka, Then the offer is for you.The company needs to fill all the new offices and salary is attractive. They need about 35 graduates. Great Lions and Lionesses! Send your CV to rodmancopper@gmail.com, I will call you as soon as i received it, to let you know how to locate the place, The first 35 replies will be shortlisted.

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Vhr-kelechi? / Fmb Employs!!! / Vacancy For Customer Care Officer & Marketing Executive In A Reputable Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.