Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

New Craze In Town; First We Had Planking, Owling, Treyvoning, Now Say Freeze - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / New Craze In Town; First We Had Planking, Owling, Treyvoning, Now Say Freeze (3717 Views)

(VIDEO) Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? {SELFIE CRAZE} / The Growing Craze Of Tattoos - See Bizzare PHOTOS / The New Craze On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Craze In Town; First We Had Planking, Owling, Treyvoning, Now Say Freeze by Kagawa: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2012
Say freeze... head-in-fridge snaps are latest web craze

The head-in-the-fridge “movement” comes after planking, ownling and Tebowing.

The bizarre trend was started by New York artist David Horvitz, who created a blog giving his audience wacky daily missions.

After suggesting to a sick friend that she should try sticking her head in a fridge, he instructed his followers to do likewise in their kitchens.

He uploaded a photo of himself in action and told people: “Take a photograph of your head inside a freezer. Upload this photo to the internet (like Flickr).

“Tag the file with 241543903. The idea is that if you search for this cryptic tag all the photos of heads in freezers will appear. I just did one.”
Since then, thousands of copycats worldwide have posted tagged head-in-the-fridge photos and videos.

Owlers imitate the bird by crouching on their haunches and staring beady-eyed into the middle distance on perches such as treetops.

Tebowing took its name from devout Denver Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow, who dropped to one knee and bowed his head in prayer during a game.

His signature stance soon spread worldwide with pictures posted all over the internet.

Well be sure to know that i KAGAWA SATIRU BLAI ZIN YO posted this 1st cos soon our Nigerians will start doing it,WE NO DEY EVA CAWWY LASSS grin I will upload mine lera SOON AS I REACH CRIP SNAP WITH MY 7 FOOT FREEZER.. cheers, yourS KAGAWA REMEMBER THAT NAME..... legooooo......SAY FREEEZE

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Janathan And Wife Portrait Painting By Nigeria Best Portrait / OMG: Why Would A Woman Do This To Herself?? (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / EXPOSED: Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka’s Wants To Sex KWAM 1′s Daughter, Honey B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.