Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,336 members, 7,957,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:57 PM

Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing (3021 Views)

ALUU 4: One Year After... / 7-up Bottling Company HR Manager Dies While Having pre-intimacy With Female Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Kave(m): 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2006
Hey ladies, , Wen u r deep asleep and guy is smoochin u,is it possible u dont notice?
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by 2chukwu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2006
Nemesis am sure will catch up wit u one day

I know ur type does alot of peepin at women (maybe takin their bath or , )

Our people say person the pass don bi silly undecided cry angry grin
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Kave(m): 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2006
Shou! This is a forum.Kwich one b ur own sef? If e no happen i go post am?
She pretended not to know. I enjoyed it while it lasted sha.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by xchian(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2006
ashawo.u get luck say the girl herself no get where she dey.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by reniks(f): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2006
As long as she isn't dead or under hypnosis she should know.In the case you mentioned she was just sleeping and there is a 99.9% chance that she knew and wanted it.I'm actually think of the right adjective to qualify the two of you.Its so silly,and you both should just cut out the pretense.She is pretending she's not aware,you are pretending that you are not aware that she is aware.[hiss].
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by charlisco(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
such a thing can only work, if the guy in question uses a charm

warning- one day my guy, that your charm will fail u
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Kave(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2006
Wetin dey do charlisco sef, If i use charm i go dey ask question?Shuo,
Well i tot she was not aware.May be cos i really took it slow and steady.I did it like no other guy wud.May be she taught she was dreaming.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Seun(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2006
If she sleeps like I sleep she won't know at all. Once I close my eyes I am gone until 6-8 hours later! The only thing that can wake me up is water.

Kave, what you did is a form of sexual assault. Some boys in the US were jailed for life when a video-tape surfaced in which they were seen having sex with a girl that had been drugged to sleep. Don't try it again.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by charlisco(m): 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2006
@kave
that mean you are a master in it, can you tell me the techniques
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Kave(m): 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2006
Seun.U 2 don gwen charlisco shey b? I say smooch. Ah ah, It was just a light romance dats all
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by charlisco(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2006
whether smooch or whatever you call it, didnt your thing enter into the hole?
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Hotstepper(f): 6:28pm On Apr 01, 2006
haba, the person should know, well as 4 me I must now even once ur hand touch any part of ma body
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Abeem(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2006
@ Kave, according to my dictionary, if two people smooch, they kiss and hold each other in a romantic way, especially while dancing. So you are not really smooching her but you are performing the act i.e. penetration. Unless the girl is an alcoholic and was drunk at the time of the act, I do not think it is possible for her to feign ignorance of your actions.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by hotangel2(f): 11:07pm On Apr 01, 2006
I sometimes sleep like a dead person, But daing, smooching n kissing n i won't wake up? I don't think it'll work if you didnt use juju on me. That girl has some issues men.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Rhodalyn(f): 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2006
of course you'll notice, wink wink unless it's that lady who got a nail stack in her head while sleeping shocked shocked shocked shocked and didnt realise a thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by hotangel2(f): 11:11pm On Apr 01, 2006
ohh that was an old woman. lol, okay that was deff juju. cheesy
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Rhodalyn(f): 11:12pm On Apr 01, 2006
smiley smiley grin wink wink
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by rikkyjen(m): 12:37am On Apr 02, 2006
Ol boy, are u sure you were really smooching?or you just wet your boxers without knowing the girl packed foams and tissue papers in her stuff.Havnt you heard of COSTE bra.I believe its a girl wearing COSTE bra,that wont know if someone is handling with her twin towers
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by dominobaby(f): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2006
No! Except she ws drugged. Haba!
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Zahymaka(m): 3:37am On Apr 02, 2006
She's mostly aware. Have you ever heard the word errogenous before? If you ampered with any of those zones and she still didn't move then she's pretending. She might want it or she might not. That's non-consensual and a violation of her privacy.

She might be pretending in the hope that you'll leave -- you never can tell. I'd advise you that when next you want to "smooch" or whatever you call it, the girl should be fully awake and aware of what you're doing -- she must have given you permission too or should show no reluctance.

How would you feel if you woke up and discovered a girl's hands all over your "valuables"? No matter how much you like her you'd definitely be angry. Just be careful -- girls are not intimacy gadgets created for the exclusive purpose of satisfying you.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Seun(m): 3:43am On Apr 02, 2006
I am not happy with the general consensus that the girl must have known that she was being assaulted. I think it is wrong, but more importantly I think it is dangerous. You are encouraging men to go about handling women who are asleep believing that the women must know that they are being fondled and have therefore consented to it.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by pascal(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2006
Depending who the guy is. but i do not think any right think man should engage in such act. we need to be careful. Anyway it is a free world but ladies must say NO when they mean NO and say YES when they mean YES i rest my case! undecided
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by snazzydawn(f): 1:48pm On Apr 05, 2006
maybe the girl was pretending to be asleep.
Re: Can A Girl B Smooched 4 One Hr Without Noticing by Olorididan(m): 1:40am On Jul 22, 2006
no,  I disagree,

she was pretending to be awake!!

afterall how would you explain all the moans, ohhs and ahhs,

along with the gyrating breasts and rythmically bobbing waist,

of course she was asleep

and was pretending to be awake,

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC PHOTOS: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Benue / How I Was SCAMMED Online (photos) with His Picture / See Shocking Reply Man Got After He Told Rich Friends To Teach Him How To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.