Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,198 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Just Move From UK To GERMANY - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Move From UK To GERMANY (9709 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Flight To Uk To Make Stop Over In Ghana Due to Fuel Shortage / Visitors From Nigeria To UK To Pay £3000 Bond Before Entry / How Much Is Travel Insurance For 3 Months To Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by no1madman(m): 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2012
Markenny:

Einbürgerungstest is test you take if you what to apply for german passport.
if you dont take orienterung kurse in school you can not pass Einbürgerungstest.
2: aduro dey work in germany.once you stay more than 1 year in germany gov...will give
you working permit.

3: if you stay away from crime area in germany you will not even get control
at all.
u sef!u don correct ur mistake!orientierungkurstest is part of "integrationskurs" of which u must pass with a B1. .That's to say,B1 CERTIFICATE+ORIENTATION COURSE+EINBÜRGERUNGSTEST(Naturalization test)=GERMAN P: : :

yeah,aduro dey work but it depends on d landkreis(administrative district)some take longer period of time. . . . . .And
shittt can happen anywhere,anytime. .it's all about treading carefully. .
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2012
@unipol.The 2 countries are great..Moving from one place to another depends on individuals.There are various reasons why people can't leave and there are varied reasons why people want to leave a place.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by noso2004: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
@ Unipol, Germany remains the wealthiest country and the (most developed in Europe), the only problem is the inability of some blacks to learn the Deutsche Language, bear in mind the bracketed part of my line is my personal observation. That said I was in munchen and just relocated to Hamburg last week. you can send me your number via noso_2004 @ yahoo.com, its not my personal email though, if you have lyca mobile you could send that one as its free.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by masterp204: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2012
Hello all.. i intend moving to Germany soonest to live and work there. i am a grad.
I seem to hear some negative views about Germany in the sense that two of my relatives
live there. they all said i shouldn't come @all cos there is no work there and also that i
cannot get residence permit because they know of people who have been there for over 10 years
without residence permit and are suffering. So i said i should ask you guys.
Meanwhile, i have a friend who is married and lives in Wuppertal, he gave me a positive story , that i can
come and seek asylum and maybe get married to their women to get stay and germany is the best place to
live and work in europe.
please i'll need to hear from you guys.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Davedavy: 9:03am On Jun 14, 2012
masterp204: Hello all.. i intend moving to Germany soonest to live and work there. i am a grad.
I seem to hear some negative views about Germany in the sense that two of my relatives
live there. they all said i shouldn't come @all cos there is no work there and also that i
cannot get residence permit because they know of people who have been there for over 10 years
without residence permit and are suffering. So i said i should ask you guys.
Meanwhile, i have a friend who is married and lives in Wuppertal, he gave me a positive story , that i can
come and seek asylum and maybe get married to their women to get stay and germany is the best place to
live and work in europe.
please i'll need to hear from you guys.

It depends on what you are coming to Germany for,i will not advice you to come with a visitor's visa and overstay.However,if you are coming to study,Germany is a very good place.Once you learn the language,you will love Germany.There are shortages of IT professionals,Scientists and Engineers in Germany at the moment.The economy is very strong,salaries are very high,cost of living is not that high.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by ludab: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Markenny, why all these, your lawyer will try to aviod too much interview...he will make many excuse to aviod ther stress
for long time,like maybe he get you place in therapy section..or medical condiction. that will
take there intresse away from your case.

2:you have to pay a private lawyer for that,about 500 euro upward....
but u are not paying cash...maybe 10 or 20 euro every month.

Why this processes is going, will they give me temporarily stay permit. I am coming with a visiting visa, how can i cope without any problem.

@davedavy, What's your advice, I am coming with a visiting visa with condition that if i failed to come back, i will have problem with my future application and i wish to seek asylum.

@all your responses is needed.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by lifestyle1(m): 8:48pm On Jun 15, 2012
The language. undecided
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by unipol(m): 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
noso_2004: @ Unipol, Germany remains the wealthiest country and the (most developed in Europe), the only problem is the inability of some blacks to learn the Deutsche Language, bear in mind the bracketed part of my line is my personal observation. That said I was in munchen and just relocated to Hamburg last week. you can send me your number via noso_2004 @ yahoo.com, its not my personal email though, if you have lyca mobile you could send that one as its free.

okay, i am still in munich and i use lyca mobile. here is my number but i will soon remove it. 015210306910
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 6:57am On Jun 16, 2012
[
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2012
ludab: @Markenny, why all these, your lawyer will try to aviod too much interview...he will make many excuse to aviod ther stress
for long time,like maybe he get you place in therapy section..or medical condiction. that will
take there intresse away from your case.

2:you have to pay a private lawyer for that,about 500 euro upward....
but u are not paying cash...maybe 10 or 20 euro every month.

Why this processes is going, will they give me temporarily stay permit. I am coming with a visiting visa, how can i cope without any problem.

@davedavy, What's your advice, I am coming with a visiting visa with condition that if i failed to come back, i will have problem with my future application and i wish to seek asylum.

@all your responses is needed.

no one will give you permit,you have just asylum ID card.
with your visiting visa make sure that you travel around europ
before you chose a place your going to seek asylum,because asylum is kinda permanent.
for exp.....seek asylum in germany ...you cant seek asylum in any other country
if you do it a crime and u will face illagel and deportation.once your thumb print is register in
in europ asylum machine there is no deleting...even if you remove your finger print it will still
grow back...go to clubs even your life,because it might be your last in europ.

make friends...find a away to send your passport back home...or secure your passport very well
make sure you dont have your passport with you when u are seeking asylum..(dispose your returning tickect and hotel reservation.) and again dont have more than 1000 euro in your pockect while seeking asylum....there will search you front and back,if there see the money.. you will pay for all the injection there will give you,plus you have to feed your self and you are not geting monthly asylum money...till the money finsh. good luck.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2012
unipol:

okay, i am still in munich and i use lyca mobile. here is my number but i will soon remove it. 015210306910

does germany have lyca? i used lyca when i was living in spain
nice and cheap to call africa....where do you buy yours?i need one.
can you send me one by post??pls..
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by unipol(m): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2012
yes, germany has lyca and lyca to lyca is free call. if you need one just contact me.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by unipol(m): 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2012
[quote author=Markenny]

[/quote

can we chat off nairaland? do you a phone call? where exactly in germany do you live?
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2012
@SKYP

Give more details about the tipper-
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by claremont(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2012
Markenny:
no one will give you permit,you have just asylum ID card.
with your visiting visa make sure that you travel around europ
before you chose a place your going to seek asylum,because asylum is kinda permanent.
for exp.....seek asylum in germany ...you cant seek asylum in any other country
if you do it a crime and u will face illagel and deportation.once your thumb print is register in
in europ asylum machine there is no deleting...even if you remove your finger print it will still
grow back...go to clubs even your life,because it might be your last in europ.

make friends...find a away to send your passport back home...or secure your passport very well
make sure you dont have your passport with you when u are seeking asylum..(dispose your returning tickect and hotel reservation.) and again dont have more than 1000 euro in your pockect while seeking asylum....there will search you front and back,if there see the money.. you will pay for all the injection there will give you,plus you have to feed your self and you are not geting monthly asylum money...till the money finsh. good luck.
Guy how far?! Longest time!

I suppose enter your side spend my next holiday sometime in September/October, try send me your current phone number through my Facebook account. Work never let me see road since, hope your madam and baby dey fine sha.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by 3sky: 9:44am On Jun 18, 2012
rafcrown: @SKYP

Give more details about the tipper-

thaanks for your respond

i am referring to the kind of tipper truck that carries sand and stones
for building houses. i think they call it 911. please i want to know the amount
it will likely cost in Germany.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18, 2012
3sky:

thaanks for your respond

i am referring to the kind of tipper truck that carries sand and stones
for building houses. i think they call it 911. please i want to know the amount
it will likely cost in Germany.

http://www.mobile.de/

chip german used cars for sale,check your 911
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Markenny(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2012
claremont:
Guy how far?! Longest time!

I suppose enter your side spend my next holiday sometime in September/October, try send me your current phone number through my Facebook account. Work never let me see road since, hope your madam and baby dey fine sha.

last time you are in germany i gave you my phone number...abi you lost am
well i will forward my house phone number to your mail just incase,i dont really facebook this days
i will send you mail thou...
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by noso2004: 9:44am On Jun 27, 2012
@ unipol, I think I have something you might fancy, I Called your lycal and it wont connect me, let me know if you get around those things we discussed the last time and if you haven't you might wana consider this, let me know how to get to you.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by unipol(m): 1:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
ok, but, is it possible to chat on yahoo massenger or skype? if not. kindly drom me a massage at vickybaby02@yahoo.com
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by henryoshoremoh(m): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2012
HEY NAIRALANDER, I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR FINE COMMENT. BUT I WILL LIKE TO ASK THIS QUESTION, WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO MOVE TO GERMANY FROM NIGERIA.... IS A GERMANY A GOOD PLACE TO MIGRATE TOO WITHOUT EASE....
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by ludab: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
@markenny, i am in freiburg. please i need your number before going to aduro house, should i change nationality.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by rafcrown(m): 8:03pm On Jul 03, 2012
Good and nice to praise Markenny and others for the great job they are doing.Language must be learnt, Legal Stay must be considered etc
Thanks
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by VOfficialR(m): 11:32pm On Jul 03, 2012
any body around Hbf in Düs?
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Mavid8(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Greetings to you all.
Am from Nigeria living in Germany a have German girlfriend who is pregnant, and they said I can sign the papas that am the father of the child even before birth,
Which is #Vaterschaft.
My questions is that how can I get my birth certificate in Nigeria and how much it cost?
Am about going to Berlin to get my passport and am sure they also need my birth certificate too.

Please I need your advice.

Tnks.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by tmeg: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mavid8:
Greetings to you all.
Am from Nigeria living in Germany a have German girlfriend who is pregnant, and they said I can sign the papas that am the father of the child even before birth,
Which is #Vaterschaft.
My questions is that how can I get my birth certificate in Nigeria and how much it cost?
Am about going to Berlin to get my passport and am sure they also need my birth certificate too.

Tnks.
Ask your relations or friends in Nigeria to go to National population commission to help you for the birth certificate
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Saintsuccess: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Mavid8:
Greetings to you all.
Which is #Vaterschaft.

Its 3000 naira.. National population commision.
tmeg post=55631883:

Ask your relations or friends in Nigeria to go to National population commission to help you for the birth certificate

Tnks.
Re: Just Move From UK To GERMANY by Germanwaka: 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Markenny:

Hello please i want to private chat u to ask you some questions...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Audu Bako Zoological Garden Kano State Nigeria (Pics) / How Do I Get To Mandilas Market Pls / General Bahrain Migration Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.