Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Nairaland Radio! - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Radio! (6526 Views)

Poll: Who's your fave host on Nairaland?

Sharn06: 26% (4 votes)
Chiogo: 26% (4 votes)
Bolajibaok: 46% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Nairaland Radio - Listen To The Latest Naija Jamz And Know What's Up / Who Is Enjoying The Nairaland Radio On The Toolbar ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Radio! by Maverik: 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2007
Tsk! Tsk! Bolajiiiiiiiiiii! shocked
Re: Nairaland Radio! by MrTurkey(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2007
grin
Re: Nairaland Radio! by bolajibaok(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2007
next broadcast by bolaji bjpumpin coming up today saturday 15th , sit back and relax .the nairaland radio is back in the house
Re: Nairaland Radio! by jerrymania(m): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2007
@ bolaji,sharn and co.

Its actually nice what u guys are doing. But i'm calling in to say you guys should try and step up, maybe set this more professional if you don't mind. go to Peercast and see how u can start streaming broadcast and start the radio for free. You can also check out Shoutcast and you can stream your radio from Winamp. Try Streamer. Google up how you could even stream audio from your own website if you have one, its free. If you need a website u can I.M me, its very cheap.
This will give it a good lift at least seun has to sign it oh!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by ajadrage: 1:04am On Dec 27, 2007
Sharn honey, you been outta here for a while, hope you're cool though. I guess you must be caught up in the mood of the season and all. Just wanted to let you know that you been thought of and prayed for, aaight. Just me girl, don't get worked up so. . . smiley
Re: Nairaland Radio! by bolajibaok(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2008
yeah yeah yeah welcome to 2008 everybodi. this is the first nairaland radio broadcast in 2008 and its me ur one and only number presenter presenting straight from ikeja lagos .

song playing x-project lorile
next song - mastaplan banana

TOP 6 MUSIC TV SHOWS IN NIGERIA
Soundcity
Hip TV
Nigezie
Global Sounds
Primetime Africa
STV Entertainment Weekly

TOP 12 VIDEOS IN 2007
Do me - Psquare
Segemenge – KC Presh
Stylee- DJ Jimmy Jatt
Kpokpodikpo - Faze
Greenland – TY Bello
Jebele- Kween
U know my P – Naeto C
Le Le – dekunle fuji
No be God? - Gino
Adara - Sasha
Lori le- X-Project

2007 HIGHEST PAID MUSICIANS IN NIGERIA
KSA
K 1 Ultimate
Lagbaja
2face Idibia
D’Banj
Olu Maintain
Paul Play
Psquare
Femi Kuti

EXIT SONG playing eedris abdulkareem apology song to 50cent welcome to africa
special song request playing for sharn06- eedris abdulkareem come back home

the radio is back in the house . exit broadcast fades
Re: Nairaland Radio! by themac(f): 6:42pm On Jan 05, 2008
www.asohk.forummotion for all the softwares u'd need!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by bolajibaok(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2008
bolaji -broke coming up wit the next broadcast . nairaland radio is in da buildin.

exit song playing. papoose ft R.kelly i run the streets ( am a Bad man remix )
Re: Nairaland Radio! by bolajibaok(m): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2008
grin sharn goat
Re: Nairaland Radio! by FLOWSHOW: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2008
lol.
so this thread is still alive? . where are the 3 hosts
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2008
Just seen this thread won the best short-lived invention. . does anyone think it needs a reprise. . as in does anyone still think there's a need for it. .?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by edosioo(f): 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2008
this thread won an award cos bolaji was a presenter in it.
bjbroke creativity 5 star general. where is the love of yesteryears gone to?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 11:11pm On Mar 11, 2008
edosioo, quit ma trail, ok? B t w, check his posts. . they weren't organised. .and puh-lease, hop off, I don't got a di-ck
Re: Nairaland Radio! by chiogo(f): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2008
I think we can continue with this if ofcourse, them retards stay off.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 11:26pm On Mar 11, 2008
Chi, PM me bout that when u is thru
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2008
Ha ha! STALE. If I were you, I'd definitely not talk about others but look @ you, all your posts revolve round Bolaji, don't you have a life?? Lets' just bury the hatchet for the sake of it, but that don't mean we're palz or somn. Plus, remember where you are, this is Music/Radio not Rap Battles so keep your trap in the farm
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Sharn06: 1:30pm On Mar 12, 2008
You obviously don't know what bury that hatchet is. . Plus, get your priorities right. . Who got pregnant? You must be a loner in real life
Re: Nairaland Radio! by FLOWSHOW: 8:46am On Mar 28, 2008
lol.preg what ?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Shaz(f): 12:52am On May 12, 2008
Why do people like wakin up the dead??
Re: Nairaland Radio! by pheesayor(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2008
what's happening to nairaland radio, are the hosts on permanent leave? or has the admin banned our favourite radio staion?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Shaz(f): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2008
@Flow, drop it, iite? There's time to be serious. . lol

@Pheesayor,
Erm. . On leave? Yeah. Permanent? ERm. . Idk.

Lol. . If y'all want it, it'll be baq. Probably as a real station. .whichever ways
Re: Nairaland Radio! by chiogo(f): 6:28pm On Jul 19, 2008
Baq for a while but not for long.

So. . . what's good with nairaland radio??

Well, the chick is working and therefore, too busy for nairaland radio. Ooh, that reminds me, i feel like a millionaire. wink ch-ching!
To all the millionaires out there, y'all already know what it is. This song is dedicated to you. . .

I don't know the lyrics yet but we all kno the " A millionaire, I'm a young money millionaire, tougher than Nigerian hair. my criteria compared to ur career just isn't fair" part.
hehe, cldn't help knowing that part. Ok, here's one of the hottest joint out there, A milli by Lil' wayne ft. Cory gunz(I wonder where d cory gunz was on
this video, I'll try find that version, i hear it's on youtube).

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGL-KC0JjU0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

hey, i figured it'd be more fun to post videos if u can instead of just typin a song's name when people make requests. Enjoy!!
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Shaz(f): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2008
Hey Chiccy. . guess we can spare some time. . lololol. .Okay, whathas changed? Erm. . maybe ma ID and I talk krazy(that aint really new) . . lol , Any yeah, I use double periods. When I mean 'periods', I aint talkin bout the red train, nahhhhhhh, I'm just bein 'Ame'. . they don't say fullstop maybe that's why they things don't go no fullstops. . lol. . ok, what's good, y'all?

I was on FB (u know that the social life has so much captured people now, that they spend half of their life watching other people's lives , una kno urselves. . Facebook, Myspace, Hi5, IMEEM, photo after photo, adding people you'll never get to kno and shit. . lol. . I kno you kno it's you i'm talkin bout). .Anyways, I was on Facebook and a friend posted this 'fantabulously fantastic' isht - A greek boy singing Gongo Aso, it was as if it was a Yoruba guy singing. . infact, him try pass 9ice. Check that here. .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVFPGXVte4Y

I'm sure you'd see what I was sayin. . So if y'all say 'Nigerian songs are too silly, you won't catch me dead listening to them (Mr. Jayvin, I see you), you better get the nails screwed back into your head and keep those nice songs on your ringtone. . Talkin of tunes, Mode 9's got a nu joint with Banky W - Talkin 2 me abi wetin they call am - www. myspace.com/modenine.

Comedian of the month goes to this guy who's tried to impact good morals to the girls of England that are jumpin up and down doin 'toush ma borry'. . lol. . y'all gats see this b4 u start sayin that i'm the only one that sees the good stuff. . it's not my fault. . Meet my Lekan from Barking side . .okay, not now, I'll post the vid laters. .

Much props to y'all for stayin thru dis narrow 'broadcast'. . I'ma get back at cha. .

It's Shaz
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Shaz(f): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2008
May I inform those that don't know that the only hosts now are Chiccy and I. . There's no such person as an husband, either. . The girlz is flossin lyk candy
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Moyola(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2008
Is there rily nairaland radio?!!! undecided
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Shaz(f): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2008
Moyola, how Shasha side? All them Legacy pikin stil dey wakadugbo? To ya question. . you are IN the radio now. . you grab?

Now I got a mail sometimes sayin: Michael Jackson is dead. All una playa-haters. . what'z up wid that? MJ is alive o! For more info, check it here at: http://www.hoax-slayer.com/michael-jackson-dead.html .

So just a word of advice. A fool and his money are soon parted. Don't be penny-wise and pound-foolish. A rolling stone gathers no moss - an ambitious person is more successful than a person not trying to achieve anything. And never air your dirty laundry in the public.

And yeah, just shouting a HAPPY BUFFDAY to all Nairalanders that were born today, more years and grace and send una party cake o. . if una no do party, erm. . just akara will do. POSTAL ADDRESS: tba. . lol.

Hasta manana.
Re: Nairaland Radio! by Moyola(f): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2008
Shaz:

Moyola, how Shasha side? All them Legacy pikin stil dey wakadugbo? To ya question. . you are IN the radio now. . you grab?

Shasha dey o!!! buh aint there no more
Did u attend Legacy? undecided
Re: Nairaland Radio! by chasisgirl(f): 3:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
no she didnt lol
Re: Nairaland Radio! by edosioo(f): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
where are the presenters now?.especially bolaji?
Re: Nairaland Radio! by edosioo(f): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2008
they are all on strike.lmfao
Re: Nairaland Radio! by ofokasibe: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2009
edosioo:

where are the presenters now?.especially bolaji?

uhh. bolajibroke ke ? u miss him right
Re: Nairaland Radio! by lalaboi(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2009
What happened to our hosts of nairaland radio?? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wande Coal - Angel In The World Freestyle!!! / Davido – If Lyrics And Mp3 / Best Of Johnny Drille: Check Out His Top 5 Songs (download)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.