Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? (15669 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji / Am A Single Mum About To Get Married To A Divorcee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by slimyem: 4:47pm On Jun 08, 2012
willsman: A reasonable divorced woman below the age of 40 years is welcome by me. I never marry before and i am still in my Thirties and i need here from the already known okay?
this is serious!cheesycheesy
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by 2mch(m): 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
No Odds as far as i am concerned. A divorcee is a human being who has most likely learned from the mistakes of the past. At times i think experience comes with maturity. It should be for you to judge the person's character. A divorcee is a divorced and a divorce cannot be reversed except they remarry. The guy is single and available. If you are willing to embrace his kids as your own, i see nothing wrong in the arrangement. How the relationship will carry on is where you two will decide. How the kids are to be raised, the structure of the household and so many other things. Also take the time to know and understand the cause of the previous divorce. Also do your own investigation and never rely on anyone's word. When you have satisfied yourself with what you have seen vs what you heard, if it is favorable to you then by all means go ahead. One life to live. Someones trash is another s treasure. Goodluck wink
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by willsman(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2012
@Tgirl4real, can be for real as well now? What's on your mind? Talk to me okay? Be wise. Be smart. I am waiting.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by Tgirl4real(f): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
willsman: @Tgirl4real, can be for real as well now? What's on your mind? Talk to me okay? Be wise. Be smart. I am waiting.

hehehe

how come I'm just seeing dis? sad
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by Meristem: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2012
Go for it gurl! Mistakes happen
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2012
@Poster, the odds are higher against you when you marry a divorcee. I am afraid the trend seems to hold across the world, not just in the west. People who have been divorced once are more likely to get a second divorce . . . or abandon their spouses. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That is why their is a growing number of divorced people, many of them second time 'offenders' out there.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by Peterpan1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2012
Before you walk down d aisle try asking urself dis question,cos i can't answer dis for u,if Jesus was there wit u would he support dis marriage.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by 1306(f): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Those that think marrying a widow/widower, have u thought about the cause of death? What if the person is a murderer? Well, just a thought. Still bores down following a proper research and making sure it's something u can cope with.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
slimyem: is it advisable especially for someone who has never been married?
Does it mean your partner would be more matured?
Is it a recipe for disaster or another divorce down the line?
Would the new family be totally free from the ex-wife/husband especially if there are kids involved?
Please share your thoughts...and save a soulcheesycheesycheesycheesy
1 yes and no
2 yes and no
3 no,the family cant not be totally free frm ex if children r involved
it all depend on what caused the divorce in the first place. if it wasnt due to her fault then u may hv no problem
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by josite: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Until u find out d exact reason for d divorce.dont marry a divorcee.
Re: Getting Married To A Divorcee...what Are The Odds? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
I will pick a divorcee anytime over a man over 40 that has never been married

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Physical Attributes So Important? / Beware Of This Fraudster; Squillaci/Lovenkreaand/Evangkatsoulis / Sad Facts About Modern Family Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.