Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Multiple Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Multiple Jokes (3673 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiple Jokes by drered(m): 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2006
A girl asks her boyfriend, to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announced to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time. Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the counter, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy: a 3-pack, 10-pack, or a family pack. "I'm really going to give it to this girl," the boy tells the pharmacist. "I intend to go for hours and hours." The pharmacist, with a laugh, suggests the family pack, saying the boy will be rather busy, it being his first time and all. That night, the boy shows up at the girls parents house and meet his girlfriend at the door. "Oh I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!" The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head. A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer with his head down. 10 minutes passes and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend finally leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious. " The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist!!"

A married man was having an affair with his secretary. One day, their passions overcame them and they took off for her house, where they made passionate love all afternoon. Exhausted from the wild sex, they fell asleep, awakening around 8:00 pm. As the man threw on his clothes, he told the woman to take his shoes outside and rub them through the grass and dirt. Mystified, she nonetheless complied. He slipped into his shoes and drove home. "Where have you been?" demanded his wife when he entered the house. "Darling, I can't lie to you, I've been having an affair with my secretary and we've been having sex all afternoon. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until eight o'clock." The wife glanced down at his shoes and said, "You lying bastard! You've been playing golf!".

A rich man and a poor man were sitting in a bar late one night. They were talking about different things and then the poor man asked the rich man what he bought his wife for her birthday. "I got her a brand new Mercedes Benz and a 24-karat diamond ring," says the rich man. The poor man, a bit puzzled, asked, "Why the hell did you get her both?" The rich man replied, "I got her both so if she doesn't like the ring, she can drive her new car back to the jeweler's to exchange it. So, What did YOU buy for YOUR wife?" The poor man said, "I bought her a pair of flip-flops and a Love Machine." Obviously confused, the rich man asked why he chose those items. The poor man replied, "Because if she doesn't like the flip-flops, she can go Bleep herself!"

Re: Multiple Jokes by diddy4(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2006
nice one
Re: Multiple Jokes by Zahymaka(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2006
I hope those girls aren't real. Anyway, they're good for those guys who make so much noise about girls with big tits.
Re: Multiple Jokes by spikelord(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2006
Zahymaka:

I hope those girls aren't real. Anyway, they're good for those guys who make so much noise about girls with big tits.

Funny one man!
Re: Multiple Jokes by kendo50(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2009
lol can you finish the tit ayear guy?
cool grin
Re: Multiple Jokes by Lolabbey: 4:09pm On May 28, 2009
y not

(1) (Reply)

What's The Fate Of This Guy On Nairaland / Center For Asking Stupid Questions!!! / 17 Pictures Anyone That Grew Up In Igbo Land Will Recognize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.