Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! (2373 Views)

The Truths About Web Designing/Development Business in Nigeria / Teach Me Everything About Web Development In 3months And Name Your Price!!! / Anyone With Knowledge About Web Designing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by stark(m): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2006
Ladies and gentlemen an new here, can someone educate me more about web design and management. I want to develop interest in that area. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by Zahymaka(m): 3:31am On Apr 02, 2006
Before you start anything, the first thing you'll need to learn is HTML -- the language of the web. I'd suggest you go take this tutorial from Maricopa.
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by osig: 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2006
want to go into web design u need to go for training at NIIT. can tell u they will put u thru
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by deb(m): 1:54pm On Nov 01, 2006
NIIT is not the best place to learn about web design.
I used to be a student there a few years back.

Go to Aptech instead. or simply start by learning html. www.w3schools.org
then move a step higher after your html lessons to using MS Frontpage.

Learn other graphics packages like photoshop, Corel Draw and Macromedia studios
to help finetune your knowledge. There tutorials all over the internet.

I'll suggest you get an instructor if you want to improve faster. wink
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by saddik(m): 11:39pm On Nov 01, 2006
consult Asilde.net, world of endless animatrix. grin grin grin grin grin

cool cool
cool
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by astronp7(m): 6:13am On Nov 14, 2006
If you can get a hosting package too. I will advice you design and host your site. No matter how simple or bad it is. When you can browse your own site, there is a satifaction that goes with it and after being on your site, when you go out to other sites you will see the defference and be motivated to improve on it. You will find out you are already ahead of many.

I can also help anyone that needs one. www.webtechdesigners.com
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by ayaba(f): 1:07am On May 06, 2012
Learn to build professional websites at National Web Academy, Lagos

4 Weeks Training on website Design,
6 Weeks Training on Web development and PHP
Learn to build social networking sites like facebook and forums such as nairaland
And how you can make money on them .No templates.

Venue : 19 Tokunbo Alli street , Off Toyin street Ikeja

Register for May classes @ www.nationalweb.com.ng
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by webmpro(m): 8:11am On May 09, 2012
@ poster, if u re interested in learning html, css, dreamweaver, wordpress, etc contact me today 08033394660. Am in sango otta.
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by Martin55: 2:39pm On May 10, 2012
Learn other graphics packages like photoshop, Corel Draw and Macromedia studios
to help finetune your knowledge. There tutorials all over the internet.[img]http://www.keyforex.info/cpu.gif[/img]
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by tinko042(m): 3:39pm On May 14, 2012
Web designing and mgt is fun and very lucrative. you don't need to learn HTML,before you can start developing websites.
you can try our tutorials on joomla 1.5 videos for a comprehensive package on getting started to the finish with full
customer support. for more info, call me on 08035013014
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by greenmouse(m): 9:49pm On May 14, 2012
for professionalism, contact us on 08063786241
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by ilekky(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2012
We are not doing bad at all.If you visit our office,you will be amazed the way

we have involved young Nigerians into web design and development.Try us at

Yemlat Technologies and see the differences.
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by omoelu1(m): 10:00am On Aug 15, 2012
da tutorial from maricopa is very great. i learnt it in less than a month, and i recomend it to beginners
Re: I Want Know More About Web Design And Management! by madelinekim(m): 6:15am On Mar 13, 2013
Web designing and development is one of the best field in IT which you can choose for your career. Learning about web design and development through online training is really interesting and beneficial for any people to gain lot of skill about technology.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Sms Alert Or Notification For Forum / Who Is Using Smile Unlimited Lite Plan / What Is Wrong With Alexa Ranking With Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.