Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Catch Phrase - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Catch Phrase (778 Views)

Form A Sentence With The Phrase For Your Birthday Month,date And Year / Who Can Re-phrase This Pidgin English In It's Right Form? / Common Phrase Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catch Phrase by 2legit2qwt: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2012
I'm not sure if this already exists but here goes my idea for a possible forum version of the game

1. I describe the word with all possible hints WITHOUT using the word itself.

2. The next person tries to guess the word, if he/she fails, next person tries (1 try per person)

3. Whoever gets it right will be determined by the originator of the idea

4. The person with the right answer will then describe another word.

If after 3 tries no one makes the right guess, the originator will then let everyone know the correct answer otherwise, I'd think it's best to carry on since we can't tell if and when that person will be active again.

Ideas to make this more interesting are encouraged and welcomed, lets be creative.
OK enough talk, here goes mine...very easy one

It's the sound from birds at night but its not a bird
This forum is starting to function like it
Re: Catch Phrase by Joseph28: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2012
Re: Catch Phrase by 2legit2qwt: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2012
You resurrected the thread sir but 'lol' isn't the answer cheesy
Since no one has given it a trial, I'm guessing a lot on here will rather romance and sexuality than engage their brain shocked

Answer is twitter
Re: Catch Phrase by 2legit2qwt: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2012
It can function like phone but can't make or receive calls
It's the name of a fruit but can't be consumed
Re: Catch Phrase by Dgunnerz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2012
Apple Ipad
Re: Catch Phrase by 2legit2qwt: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2012
Correcto! Now your turn to give a clue.
Re: Catch Phrase by Dgunnerz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2012
Ok!
It is α name of α fruit,used by people to make calls,surf the internet and also shares its first name with α colour!
Re: Catch Phrase by deneut: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
blackberry
Re: Catch Phrase by Dgunnerz(m): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
Your turn!

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Answer These TWO Questions / Who Would You Stand Up For? / North Korean Student To Be Executed Publicly For Watching Squid Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.