Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding (1359 Views)

I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Photo Of Corps Member Raped And Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding / Corps Member Raped, Murdered Two Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding by chuks49(m): 7:53am On Jun 02, 2012
The dreams of a happy marriage shattered!!! Because of the alleged rape, her fiancé subsequently cancelled the wedding plan, saying he cannot marry her again.
The incident happened at a popular guesthouse in their area where the suspects tricked her and raped her in turns.
The police in Ikotun division have arrested two of the suspects identified as Benson and Ismali while Efe Oguntuwase who allegedly master minded it and involving two of his friends escaped.
They are now facing charges for the alleged conspiracy and rape at Ejigbo Magistrate’s court, Lagos.
The police brought Benson and Ismali to be arraigned before the presiding Magistrate, Mrs M B Folami who ordered the police to take them back to the station and bring them back the next day.
The victim narrated what transpired before she fell victim.
She lamented that she has lost her fiancéwho has now cancelled the wedding and told her that he was no loner interested in the relationship.
She said she lives in the same area with Efe, who is popular in that area of Ikotun where he approached her for relationship.
She said she explained to him that it was not possible because she was already engaged and they were preparing for wedding.
She said Efe left after several attempts towoo her failed and she did not suspect hewas planning any bad thing against her.
She said she was going home last week when Efe, who was sitting in front of the guest house near her house called her and she went to answer him, unknown to her he had planned to rape her.
She said she thought he had a serious message for her but was surprised when he forcefully dragged her into one of the chalets.
She said while she was resisting him, Benson and Ismali surfaced and threatened to kill her if she resisted and raised any alarm.
She became helpless and because of the threat she obeyed them and they took turns to rape her.
The matter was reported to the police and the two suspects were arrested whileEfe escaped.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/06/woman-gang-raped-2-weeks-to-wedding.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Nigerianeye+%28NigerianEye%29

Re: Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding by Odunnu: 7:59am On Jun 02, 2012
The chic no wise at all. That is not an excuse to be ræped sha, if I were in authority, all ræpists would have their kobokos chopped off. That should discourage others
Re: Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2012
I get mad reading things like this! If they are found guilty, I think they should all have their rods clipped off! Their rods are woe to humanity.
Re: Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding by Rhino5dm: 9:14am On Jun 02, 2012
I don't believe her story. She is prolly holding back something, else what important massage was she expecting from someone that has made several attempts to phock her? Any sensible lady would have turn down the request quickly, cos the mere seeing them in front of a guest is enough evidence to implicate her.

My take is, they have been phocking secretly, the only problem is that the dude brought his friends this time around to partake in the feast.
Re: Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding by Odunnu: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2012
Part of why I said she is unwise
Re: Woman Gang-raped 2 Weeks To Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Wedding by velo10: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2012
This is really dreadful and wicked. difficult situation for the fiance'

(1) (Reply)

Two Brothers Beheaded In Nassarawa State / Single Mother Caught Hiding Alcohol She Stole Inside Her Pants [see Photos] / Meet Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.