Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,503 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs (2510 Views)

South African Pastor Preaches From Inside Coffin / Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs by chuks49(m): 7:58am On Jun 02, 2012
Prophet Samuel Olawale Kogberegbe , Primate and founder of The Holy Michael Church of the Lord (Aladura), Cherubim & Seraphim, Ori Oke Olorun Esan Cathedral, Ikotun Egbe Road, Egbe, Lagos, Southwest Nigeria, has said he has been sleeping inside a coffin for over forty years now.
Prophet Kogberegbe, who spoke as part of activities to mark the church’s 50th anniversary which holds on Sunday, 3 June, 2012, said he had slept in the coffinto remind himself of life’s vanity and that one day, he would die.
He said his action was also to teach Nigerians to be conscious about death and thus change their negative ways of life.
“I believe that death is certain and I am going to end in that coffin,” he said while pointing to the coffin on the ground.
Kogberegbe also declared that former President Olusegun Obasanjo was correct to have called Nigerian lawmakers armed robbers at a function in Lagos recently.
The octogenarian posited that Obasanjo’s description of the country’s lawmakers as armed robbers was correct in every senseof reasoning, noting that the lawmakers do not have any feeling for the suffering masses who voted for them.
He also warned church leaders to abstain from evil practices, claiming that only through this would they be able to salvage the country.
Kogberegbe advised them to stop runningafter politicians and men in power and assuring them of peace when such leaders trample on the suffering masses without having any feelings for them. TheOyo state-born Kogberegbe said further that Nigeria is a great nation but had bad leaders and that this was the major reason for the country’s challenges.
PM News

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2012/06/shocking-prophet-sleeps-inside-coffin.html

Re: SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs by Ozegbe(m): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2012
i will only believe this crap when he sleeps in a coffin i will buy my self for just 3days on my watch...mswtee
Re: SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs by ZUBY77(m): 11:46am On Jun 02, 2012
Another scammer n the making. Sir, we already have enough of them in Nigeria. Can you please migrate to Sudan or Somalia. They need you more.
Re: SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs by thehomer: 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2012
What is so shocking about this? Many pastors have done things more stupid than this before.
Re: SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs by sucessful1: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2012
Why do 9ja pple lyk to doubt a lot.
I blive that man,I have met him and everything he said to me came to pass,The most amazing part of him was that he never took a cent from me for the prayer and oil that he gave me.May almighty God bless you baba.
Re: SHOCKING: Prophet Sleeps Inside Coffin For 40yrs by Avicenna: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2012
It will be shocking to superstitious people. Its all part of the act. Sleeping in a coffin? So fuching what!
Sleep in a coffin and then get yourself buried . I will applaud your stupidity then.

(1) (Reply)

You Will Be Comppletly Healed In Just A Minutes It's Real. / Memo From Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Can A Non Believer Cast Out A Devil In The Name Of Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.