Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,598,482 members, 6,031,077 topics. Date: Friday, 04 December 2020 at 03:27 AM

How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? (1453 Views)

How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog (updated) / How To Advertise On Linda Ikeji’s Blog. / Please Help, How Best Can I Advertise My Blog And Make My Money Back From Adsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? by greenmouse(m): 10:04am On Jun 02, 2012
Pls can anyone tell me the way and cost of advertising on Nairaland.
Conceptual banner ads, its urgent.
Email is : info@greenmousetech.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? by yamakuza: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2012
You'll have to go through Google Adwords, or send a PM to Seun
Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? by nasbock(m): 2:03pm On Jun 16, 2012
You will use Adword Placement tool and you target Nairaland and you can also target other website like PUNCH,GUARDIAN E.T.C BRO vERY sIMPLE TO DO i have been doing this for over 3 Years Now and you can also do the same just Google round and make research

Thanks
CEO: NAIRAEXPERTHOST.COM

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? by Sub5(m): 12:51am On Jun 17, 2012
how do you make your paymento google. are they acepting Gtb naira master card

1 Like

Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? by databoy247(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2012
I think Seun should start creating advert slots for intending advertisers. 900k members and over 4k daily visits is enough to advertise my services and products to. I wish am the owner Ad manager of NL. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Advertise On Nairaland And What Is The Cost ? by nasbock(m): 6:10pm On Jun 17, 2012
Well Adword is Very Simple to use and You Can Use Zenith Web surfer Card Or GtBank Credit Card

(1) (Reply)

Inserting Ads (adsense, Buzzcity, Admob And Inmobi) To SMF Wap2 (mobile Version) / Best Website in Lagos ?? / Interswitch Payment Extension For Magento?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.