Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,389 members, 7,864,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Owerri Babe Wey Gey Time.......sexy And Fun To Be With. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Owerri Babe Wey Gey Time.......sexy And Fun To Be With. (1027 Views)

I Am The Most Sexy And Cutest Lady On Nairaland / I Am The Most Sexy and Classiest lady On Nairaland / Chicks, He Is Hot And Fun To Be Wit. Holla Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Babe Wey Gey Time.......sexy And Fun To Be With. by wole100: 10:15am On Jun 02, 2012
I'm a yoruba boy, 27, handsome,funny guy and lively.
I am currently in Owerri and its getting boring for me here.
I need an Owerri babe who's got enough time to keep me company and drive with me round town to know places.
My hotel is around WAEC juntion at Aladinma.
My fone is : 081 25643001
Re: Owerri Babe Wey Gey Time.......sexy And Fun To Be With. by Okeycima: 10:27am On Jun 02, 2012
Guy if u want dat kind girl go to Imsu or u go and club 4 40:40 or all seasons hotel or concord hotel

(1) (Reply)

My Nairaland Proposal To Desola / Sexy Older Woman Dating Experience…!!! / Realloading : Miss Patience The Sugar Mummy Needs A Sugar Boy – Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.