Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,411 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Don't Believe This. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Don't Believe This. (910 Views)

How Many Of You Believe This Image Is Real? / Don't Believe Everything You See -pix / Akpors Is Not Always Dull O u Don't Believe Baa? Ok See This: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Believe This. by jokeloaded(m): 10:16am On Jun 02, 2012
A jealous husband hired a private detective to check on the movements of his wife. The husband wanted more than a written report, he wanted video of his wife's activities.

A week later, the detective returned with a video. They sat down together to watch it.

Although the quality was less than professional, the man saw his wife meeting another man! He saw the two of them laughing in the park. He saw them enjoying themselves at an outdoor cafe. He saw them dancing in a dimly lit nightclub. He saw the man and his wife participate in a dozen activities with utter glee.

"I just can't believe this," the distraught husband said.

The detective said, "What's not to believe? It's right up there on the screen!"

The husband replied, "I can't believe that my wife could be so much fun!"

Please post your comment below.
For more funny jokes visit us at www.jokeloaded..com or on our facebook page@ facebook.com/jokeloaded
Re: I Don't Believe This. by EfemenaXY: 10:12pm On Jun 02, 2012
I don't believe this is funny.
Re: I Don't Believe This. by realsammie(m): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2012
joke loaded: A jealous husband hired a private detective to check on the movements of his wife. The husband wanted more than a written report, he wanted video of his wife's activities.

A week later, the detective returned with a video. They sat down together to watch it.

Although the quality was less than professional, the man saw his wife meeting another man! He saw the two of them laughing in the park. He saw them enjoying themselves at an outdoor cafe. He saw them dancing in a dimly lit nightclub. He saw the man and his wife participate in a dozen activities with utter glee.

"I just can't believe this," the distraught husband said.

The detective said, "What's not to believe? It's right up there on the screen!"

The husband replied, "I can't believe that my wife could be so much fun!"

Please post your comment below.
For more funny jokes visit us at www.jokeloaded..com or on our facebook page@ facebook.com/jokeloaded
...and i dont believe u can post dis trash

(1) (Reply)

Hahahaha...you Must Read This! / Traditional Marriage Ceremony Of Beyonce & Jay Z / Run As Fast As You CAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.