Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,692 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Please Advise Me On Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise Me On Paypal (1031 Views)

MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do / Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me On Paypal by normaljenny(m): 10:53am On Jun 02, 2012
Brothers and sisters!
Please your helps and advise is highly needed on paypal. Una broda dey confused for here o. I have soft-products i intended to sell online but my problem is dat i had wanted a paypal account to receive payment fore my wares. i was advised dat i should get some one in the USA to help me create it, as Nigeria has been DE-listed by paypal. I got someone to do it and since a week that it has been created, i have been unable to to open it here. But it has opened over there. I dont know what the problem is. I use an etisalat network/modem for my system for browsing. Is it the network am using that is the problem? or do i try cybercafe which am always afraid of sha, so please advise me on what to do>
Thanks
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by Modishguy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
I will advice you to use operamini software for mobile and access paypal because its the one am also using. Safe, easy and secure
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by normaljenny(m): 10:26am On Jun 04, 2012
thanks but can i upload operamini on my blackberry? i use 8320.
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by Modishguy(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2012
Yes. Just visit www.m.opera.com

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by marvrid(m): 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2012
Dont make attempt 2 open ur verified paypal with ur Nigeria IP. No matter how smart you are. Paypal is smater. U said u want to b selling online? Must ur payment processor b paypal? Try others my brother
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by daddyhez(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
DON'T ever access your Paypal account with a Nigerian IP address. If you are willing to pay $10 a month, you can get a US IP address.
Do you want detailed information?
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by Anelez: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2012
I can help you out, just leave me your email address.
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by marvrid(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2012
You can get free IP address when you search the net. But why are you intrested in paypal?
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by eniculate: 12:31am On Jun 06, 2012
There are many ways to access paypal in Nigeria. Use a proxy IP that would make it look like your system is in the USA.....easy to do. I mean paid proxy which is $5 a month. Another way is to use a virtual credit card. I live in the UK it is easy to do. You don't need to pay anybody huge money to set these things up for you. Try Alertpay which is now called Payza. It easy too to open an account with them or use Liberty Reserve. There are many many Liberty Reserve Exchangers in Nigeria. Some banks in Nigeria like UBA do LR.
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by mavinc4u(f): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2012
@op is called ip conflict,the account is created in US and you want to access it in Nigeria,it is not possible.you can only access it when the account is created in Nigeria.secondly,it is only possible if you are a dual resident and you will have to inform them about it before they will allow you.
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by manutayo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2012
Do what eniculate said just open a Liberty reserve account
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by normaljenny(m): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2012
Thanks to all of you on ur advice. But I want to ask, is it hard to integret alertpay into my website as in to use in accepting payment. And is alertpay as trusted, recognised and secure worldwide like paypal is? Dis paypal thing don too tire me. I tink I will go for alertpay, I need tutoring frm u guys. Thanks.
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by Tunjibodmas(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
Pls mai fifle,can a south africa base open and verify paypal account?ur candid advise is welcum. 1luv
Re: Please Advise Me On Paypal by ONLINEbizDON4U(m): 10:40pm On Jun 15, 2012
normaljenny: Brothers and sisters!
Please your helps and advise is highly needed on paypal. Una broda dey confused for here o. I have soft-products i intended to sell online but my problem is dat i had wanted a paypal account to receive payment fore my wares. i was advised dat i should get some one in the USA to help me create it, as Nigeria has been DE-listed by paypal. I got someone to do it and since a week that it has been created, i have been unable to to open it here. But it has opened over there. I dont know what the problem is. I use an etisalat network/modem for my system for browsing. Is it the network am using that is the problem? or do i try cybercafe which am always afraid of sha, so please advise me on what to do>
Thanks

You can run PayPal with Nigeria Ip and it is always adviseable to use the IP used to open it to operate for like 6 months before changing to another IP.

Note:Don't ever fund that your PayPal account with cash else it will limited as it must have labelled.

(1) (Reply)

Is He A Scammer? / Price For Printing Equipment / 13 Money Lies You Should Stop Telling Yourself By Age 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.