Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? (5001 Views)

Just Got An Invite From Sterling Bank For Interview, Any One Got This Invite Too / ITEX Intergrated Service, How Real ? And Calling For Interview,any Idea? / Total Oil Interview Any Idea On The Format? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
Please is there anyone who can give us update or info on Unity bank test and interview conducted at 100, Kudirat Abiola way two weeks ago¿ it's been two weeks plus now and we've not heard anything. Please those of us in the house who is familiar with the processes involved can please intimate us with the processes, we've done the interview,and the employment form has been filled, what should we expect next, and how soon God bless.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by 1030(m): 8:14pm On Jun 02, 2012
Just relax,they will get across to successful candidates.You may likely be one of them IJN

1 Like

Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hope still alive, a month is gone after the interview and filling of employment form. Everybody has been silent and quiet about this, I just hope all is well. We keep hearing "keep your fingers crossed". When will the fingers not get tired Please help us to talk to Unity Bank to call us for medicals oooo, we are tired of this long expectation that is making the heart sick ooooo.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by 234GT(m): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2012
Hello koleefem05. I will just advise you to take your mind off it by engaging yourself in something, and if you are already engaged, focus on what you are doing now. Keep applying for jobs, and unity bank will call you when you least expect. I wish you the best!
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2012
I just hope sth funny hasn't gone underground, with this quiet Unity Bank recruitment. Nigeria!!! It is well.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by 234GT(m): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2012
Guy, anything could have happened o. Naija for real. Naija for life. I think you also gatecrashed diamond bank test in june @ idejo and were promised to be called for test in september. The september is here o.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yes ooooo, 234GT, a female friend we submited together was invited for the test in Abuja last month, but she didn't scale through, we hope Lagos invite will start rolling in soon.
This Unity Bank recruitment sucks I must tell you. Was @ dier training school wia we did d test n d guys said I can visit dier HR offix @ VI, but don't wanna take d stress. Let's just patiently wait 2 c ao d event unfolds.
Jehovah is for me a great and secured height
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by 234GT(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
@koleefem, you mean she submitted in lagos and was called for test in abuja?
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yeah! She was told d@ day wen She wanted 2 submit d@ only Abuja will be next 4 test as d@ one we cldn't gatecrash was d last 4 d@ quota, and She agreed 2 go 4 d test in Abuja. Hopefully, Lagos shld be next, and invites shld start rolling in by God's grace. Success to all.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by 234GT(m): 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
koleefem05: Yeah! She was told d@ day wen She wanted 2 submit d@ only Abuja will be next 4 test as d@ one we cldn't gatecrash was d last 4 d@ quota, and She agreed 2 go 4 d test in Abuja. Hopefully, Lagos shld be next, and invites shld start rolling in by God's grace. Success to all.
ok. I am hoping they call us o. Its well
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by henryj1: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
pls, how can one submitt his cv.pls, help broda in need.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by 234GT(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
henry j: pls, how can one submitt his cv.pls, help broda in need.
For diamond bank, we dont have insiders there, so when we heard they were having a test in june, we went to gatecrash. They did not allow us to write the test, but they collected our cvs and promised to call us for test in september. That was how we submitted, and we are hoping they call us this month.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by legacyofalley: 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2012
pls I also wrote unity bank's test and interview of September 2012 and havnt heard frm dem.... pls if u in d same situation, kindly email me on legacyofalley@hotmail.com so we can keep our selves informed on d situation. thank u
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by bakusha(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2012
Pls how can 1 submit hs cv or who Ȋ̝̊̅§ †ђξ recruitment agency Fø̲̣̣я̅ dm?
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by shayun: 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
For those that took part in the unity bank test and interview on may 19th, 2012. I got a call from them to come resume for induction training in kano on 2nd dec. I guess the training starts 3rd dec.....no text no mail, just a call from the HR. All d best
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by unikazzy(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2012
shayun: For those that took part in the unity bank test and interview on may 19th, 2012. I got a call from them to come resume for induction training in kano on 2nd dec. I guess the training starts 3rd dec.....no text no mail, just a call from the HR. All d best
yesss.....u are right. One of my friends told me that too that they are going for trainning in kano this weekend
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by unikazzy(m): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2012
shayun: For those that took part in the unity bank test and interview on may 19th, 2012. I got a call from them to come resume for induction training in kano on 2nd dec. I guess the training starts 3rd dec.....no text no mail, just a call from the HR. All d best
yesss.....u are right. One of my friends told me that too that they are going for trainning in kano this weekend
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by winmat(f): 1:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
@Shayun did u serve with them as a corper? bcus I also went for d interview May.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by shayun: 3:19pm On Dec 01, 2012
@winmat...I didn't serve with Unity Bank, only wrote their test and interview. I wish u best of luck, and I think its in batches cos d duration is short.
Re: Unity Bank Test/interview, Any Update??? by shayun: 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
I just settled into the hostel provided and noticed 102 graduates where called but by my observations 3/4 are northerners except the benin training school is opened to accommodate southerners......it is well and d hopefuls I wish u all the best.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Fake Employers Agencies In Nigeria...beware!!! / Ford Foundation Scholarship Is Here Again / Testimony From Now To January 5th 2007

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.