Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? (60489 Views)

Which State Pays Doctor Corpers Highest Salary / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by bukahands(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2012
PalmTree: Guys, I served in lagos (Batch C 2010). If you are posted to a govt sch, you'l be paid 15k and 10k in ministries but private sector varies. Local govt also varies from 5k-10k. If you work in any govt office either state or local, you wud not b paid until after 3mths but you'l get the accumulated cash after that period. Ciao!
So some1 cud earn up to 20K in lag i.e state + Local government
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by armadeo(m): 12:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
Mayflowa:

Contrary to what you argue against, NYSC docs are really well paid! My sis-in-law just finished from one of Lagos State Local Govt Clinics for her NYSC. She was being paid 175k by the Local Govt.

lie

1 Like

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by uhuns: 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2012
if the least paid in site is 1k / day thus 26days he gets 26k
then a graduate gets 20k for the same number of days i find this ridiculous.

i imagine a site where the copper is a civil engr and the least paid guy he supervises is paid higher than him---------what will be his level of commitment and productivity on site----------your guess is what very correct.

transportation---100n/day--3k/mth
accommodation--------------2k/mth
feeding------300nx30days---9k/mth
tele bill------------------1k/mth
total------15k/mth
minus:
lifestyle------------------
offering-------------
family------------------
internet------------------
girl friend-------------self service
dress-------------------okirika
tv cable startimes------beer parlor

well she can add up from sugar daddy--doking
well he can add up from deals-----odu
and we pray that the country will be gud one day

main while same service in private firms gets---------------50k

do we expect the same level of commitment and productivity as a person after one year----------HR guys kan sport the difference in personality profile during interviews.

God helps us.

1 Like

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by niyitogun(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
drsurprise: But dey pay NYSC docs well na, abt #200000.

Jezz who spreads such rumors...na wa o....wats ur source and which states
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by niyitogun(m): 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2012
crackhouse: are u going there to collect salary or are u going there to serve ur country?.

Dumb ass!...he has to feed and survive while serving his country #must u be an hater

1 Like

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by wiseoneIFY: 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2012
KOGI state pays N1000 which they say you will get at the end of your service year, while the PPA pays between 0.00 to 6000 naira
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
niyitogun:

Dumb ass!...he has to feed and survive while serving his country #must u be an hater
No mind am. He for go join army for free now and die for his country
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by bencobenz(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2012
United States
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by ayobase(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by roga: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
djeezy: I think it's Imo state.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by elubiazo: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2012
[quote author=Mayflowa]

Contrary to what you argue against, NYSC docs are really well paid! My sis-in-law just finished from one of Lagos State Local Govt Clinics for her NYSC. She was being paid 175k by the Local Govt.
U mean 175k per mnth or at the end of the service yr?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by ayobase(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2012

Pdude confirmed it while serving.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by roga: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2012
Liar, imo state don't pay corper at all.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by roga: 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Barcanaija: Top 5 states dat pays well: lagos 15k,enugu 10k,rivers 10k,fct abuja 10k,imo 10k(yet to confirm)
where do u guys here this story about imo? They do not pay corps members
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by henryukwa(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
Barcanaija: Top 5 states dat pays well: lagos 15k,enugu 10k,rivers 10k,fct abuja 10k,imo 10k(yet to confirm)
...my guyz plz don't be deceived in2 blivn dat Imo state pay der corps member a dime.we ain't paid sh*t 4 all our troubles,its jst a propaganda used in making Nigerians bleive Rochas z workn(i pray oh!).we only dpnd ön Fed allowee and merciful PPAs',plus hís free education policy has made tinz worse 4 corpers teachin in public skuls.oboy Imo no dey pay oh!

1 Like

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by skullzflex(m): 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
shenaz:
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by sureboykris(m): 12:38pm On Jun 03, 2012
drsurprise: Benue state #gbam!
M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother r U̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ Corp doctor in benue?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by skullzflex(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2012
shenaz:
I am that guy reasons from d rear part of his body for asking such a dumb question

1 Like

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by aneldaking(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
guys pls tell me about akwa ibom bkos dats wr m actualy going pls hw much do dey pay.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by sureboykris(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
berem: Benue! dont even go there. thats the worst state to serve.my experience during my NYSC in 2005 was very horrible. gosh!
it depends on profession, Ūя̲̅ ppa n local government. M serving now in benue n d least i pick in A̶̲̥̅ month is 150k. The least

1 Like

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by aneldaking(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
roga: Liar, imo state don't pay corper at all.

abeg wat about akwa ibom
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by aneldaking(m): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
wat about calabar
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
skullzflex: I am that guy reasons from d rear part of his body for asking such a dumb question
Lolz!
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by Abioyeadewale: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2012
Katsina state, #1960. U can c nw that is Sheu Shama of katsina pay better.
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by shesco(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
sureboykris: it depends on profession, Ūя̲̅ ppa n local government. M serving now in benue n d least i pick in A̶̲̥̅ month is 150k. The least

what is your profession?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by zangiff(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
akwa ibom pays well
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by dadicvila(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
finguy: Dumb question. Just go where eva u posted and serve. No matter whaty u get in ur service year its all peanuts.
if you dont have an idea why not shut up your rotten mouth
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by armadeo(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
sureboykris: it depends on profession, Ūя̲̅ ppa n local government. M serving now in benue n d least i pick in A̶̲̥̅ month is 150k. The least

the fact that your salary is not fixed cos you said *at least 150k * shows say your hand no clean or you are involved in runs tins.

1 Like

Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by DEEDEE111(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2012
finguy: Dumb question. Just go where eva u posted and serve. No matter whaty u get in ur service year its all peanuts.
word!
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by 28octo: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
deyrock: . Benue state is one worst states to serve. Rivers state pays beta.

may God blast ur mouth for mentioning rivers state. Are u aware that they are yet to pay 2011 batch ex corpers?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by 28octo: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
deyrock: . Benue state is one worst states to serve. Rivers state pays beta.

may God blast ur mouth for mentioning rivers state. Are u aware that they are yet to pay 2011 batch A ex corpers?
Re: Which State Pays Corpers The Highest Salary? by DEEDEE111(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
Im currently serving in akwa ibom state-a doctor- and im receiving 120k per month. Other corps members reciv 6k-10k. Exxonmobil is paying 50k though

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? / My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.