Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio (16021 Views)

What Rick Ross’ “hold Me Back” Video Tells The World About Nigerians / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio / Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 Debuts On Cosmo Fm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by gbenga9ja(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2006
Hi Folks,

I'll like to know if anyone on Nairaland actually listens to this amazingly wonderful music show on the Radio, The Rick Dees Weekly Top 40 or its just me.

Rick also has a website and the list of his top 40 songs as well. www.rick.com " THAT IS R I C K. COM"

1 Like

Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by tundewoods(m): 5:54am On Sep 18, 2007
I'm a big fan of Rick D,not had much time to listen to his show of late but i still love it all the same.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by tamby(f): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2007
oh my God he's ma man! i listen 2 him on cool fm bt i'm in sch nw n' i miss it badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by bigrovar(m): 5:05am On Aug 01, 2008
its been over a decade since i have been listening to rickdees i think raypower started it around 1996 , that was when i got hooked , i try not to miss it when i can and when i was in school it was my weekend tonic ,

1 Like

Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Kx: 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
my saturdays and sundays aint complete without rick dee's top 40 on 96.9 cool fm lagos
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by sinistyle(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2010
i've been listenin to rickdees 4 a long time now. I sometimes get tired of it cos some songs stay like 4ever on d charts, eg, kings of leon's 'use somebody'. its like u're listenin to d same playlist week in, week out. there's a similar sho on inspiration fm, American top 40 on fridays, 8:00 pm.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Ossaifamous(m): 7:35am On Mar 08, 2010
Rick's show has been one of the best music avenue for me ,though I haven't listen to the program in a while because of work but when that is the best show cool fm gave me.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Rocktation(f): 6:08pm On May 01, 2010
My mum used to reduce me to tears whenever she called me away from my 96.9. And whenever i was at school, i listened on line. I've been listening to Dees since 99 & can still tell all the end-of-the-year number ones from 2k1 until date. I'm a big time rockbuff now and this countdown's to blame.

2 Likes

Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Ubiero(f): 6:31pm On May 01, 2010
Rick Dees is my guy.I've always been in luv with his program.And just like Rocktation,I've alwayz been able to spot out the number 1 songs. Actually,i've not had much time because of work and stuff but i try as much as possible to listen to the program.To tell the truth,It lifts my spirit.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by bubblu(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2015
am a big fan of his show...all thanks to Coolfm 96.9 Abuja!!Saturdays and Sunday by 12noon-2pm.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Krasid(m): 9:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
I have been listening to the show since i was in secondary school.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 17, 2015
Rocktation:
My mum used to reduce me to tears whenever she called me away from my 96.9. And whenever i was at school, i listened on line. I've been listening to Dees since 99 & can still tell all the end-of-the-year number ones from 2k1 until date. I'm a big time rockbuff now and this countdown's to blame.

Wow. 2k1! Same as me too! We must be agemates, lols. I feel like showing off with those year-end #1s. I think it got a bit boring after 2007/08. But since Avril Lavigne, Black eyed peas, Usher, Nelly, and ...Justin topped the charts, got boring afterwards. Still can't believe JT's Sexy Back ended 2006 as #1.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 13, 2015
I Am a pretty Buff Rock.... cool

Your very first post√
Rocktation:

Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by james1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
@dashmeyansh.try using the pages of the quran to wrap weed then come here to talk about.
Our muslim brothers and sisters will be very interested in your case.lol.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by james1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool. Chilling with rick dees show right now.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by SalomonKane: 1:47am On Nov 27, 2016
Rocktation:
Your first post on Nairaland. angry
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Rocktation(f): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Your first post on Nairaland. angry

Lol.
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by SalomonKane: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2016
Rocktation:

Lol.
I went through your posts. You're know different from me, you know. So I'm wondering why all the firm and sturdy attitude. smiley
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Rocktation(f): 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
jcgodfrey:

Wow. 2k1! Same as me too! We must be agemates, lols. I feel like showing off with those year-end #1s. I think it got a bit boring after 2007/08. But since Avril Lavigne, Black eyed peas, Usher, Nelly, and ...Justin topped the charts, got boring afterwards. Still can't believe JT's Sexy Back ended 2006 as #1.

I totally forgot to respond to this in 2015, when you quoted me, originally. Sorry cheesy

I wanted to tell you that I felt exactly thesame way about the countdown! Avril...Black eyed peas...Nelly and whatnot, topping the charts was totally shitty. And I was shocccked too that Sexyback was number one in 2k6!!! shocked shocked
Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Nazgul: 9:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
Rocktation:
Wao

1 Like

Re: The Rick Dee's Weekly Top 40 Show On Radio by Lari03r(m): 8:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Rocktation:
Please there is a song I'm trying to remember from that era 1999-2000 and I don't know who sang it, it was only on 96.9 and it had a Spanish mixed with English chorus. Sounded like "una amigo si mia envocada... Swinlis morakus, We speak the language to you.... Swinlis morakus play.😂😂😂

Pardon my horrible ears but that was what I thought I heard. I will be glad if anyone knows the rapper or group that sang the song.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Polo G - Epidemic / 'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) / Download Latest Nigerian Gospel Music And 2017 Hot Naija Worship Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.