Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Super Sunday 3rd Edition - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Super Sunday 3rd Edition (661 Views)

Super Sunday 10th Edition(gej Vs OBJ) / Big Brother Jokes (3rd Edition ) 7 housemates left!!! / Weekend Projan Newz### 3rd Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Sunday 3rd Edition by ekeroyal(m): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2012
Hello peeps, it's Sunday again and for us who do not belong to any church we can start the laugh before others get back.

The Volunteer

There was this church with a young vibrant pastor who was loved by nearly all members of his congregation, sadly it turned out that he was no longer comfortable with the environment and so wanted to leave. On that fateful day, the members of the church decided to do things to keep the young pastor with them.

First on the line was:

Usman Nnamdi (A car dealer): 'I hereby donate this Toyota Sienna with full option to our beloved pastor if he stays back'(he waves the key in front of the congregation. Great applause from the audience.)

Next was
Chidi Olu (A builder): 'I have a five bedroom bungalow I just finished constructing and almost sold it out to a foreigner but am gonna give it to the paster to show how much I and this congregation love him being with us.'(The applause is even louder)

So it went on and on...until the eleventh member
Eka Falana(a 69 year old): '(sheepishly After thorough consideration, I will give the young paster $3x. shocked (The congregation went silent)

The pastor is astounded by her words, he matured but worriedly asks her, 'Eka why would you say such a thing?' She replies 'I asked my husband here what we could do to support you so we are not let out and he said 'phuck him'.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Happy Sunday peeps. Make sure you're not reading this is your place of worship.

(1) (Reply)

B HONEST TO Urself(xchange Of Phones) / Special Announcement / Real Foolishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.