Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Murder And Attempted Murder: Which Is Worst - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murder And Attempted Murder: Which Is Worst (790 Views)

Wikipedia Updates Orubebe’s Profile Over Attempted Poll Disruprion / Chidi Lloyd Charged With Attempted Murder By Police / Taxi Driver Who Hit Jonathan’s Car Charged For Attempted Murder . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Murder And Attempted Murder: Which Is Worst by Truequest(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2007
This Bamayi, Al'mustapha endless trials gets at me at times, Can someone tell me which is greater attempted murder and murder which is more grievious. A serving Attorney General was killed in his home, some real suspects were arrested, before you say Jack Robbinson he was released and rewarded with a high post in the land. Now on the other hand this group were accused of sending people to kill someone and they did not succeed, they have now been in detention for 8yrs going to 9. I beg let' stop this mess. That trial should end, Double standard is our worst problem. No one should kill and none should even attempt it but let all punishment be commensurate to offence committed. The son of man has said his Mind.
Re: Murder And Attempted Murder: Which Is Worst by BlackMamba(m): 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2007
The murder of Bola Ige left me confused and thinking about Nigeria. I'm used to all imaginable "craziness" that go on in Nigeria but not this case. I still can't understand how the Chief Law Officer of a country was killed in his bedroom and the government goes about business as usual. I can't remember a higher public official that has been killed, outside a military coup. I can understand the reluctance of the Federal Government in the matter, but the lack of common outrage except a few people like Soyinka, is to say the least, scary. What about the Yoruba elite? May be there is something about this case that I'm missing.

(1) (Reply)

I Know Where Osama Bin Ladin Is Hidding / I'm Back! / Yoruba Classes Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.