Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? (964 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Prefer .com To .ng Domains? / Why Do Nigerians Hate Commenting On Tech Blogs? / Why Do Nigerians Love Cms, Plugins And Frameworks A Lot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? by ige101(m): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2012
I was only wondering what most internet users in Nigeria search on the net apart from free stuffs.

I was trying to to persuade some of my Facebook friends to like my fan page yesterday when one of them ask me what he stands to benefit if he like my page,then i was quick to tell him of the MTN BIS STUFF ON PC [url] http://ebima..com/2012/04/today-am-going-to-put-you-through-very.html[/url] and suddenly he was d one now begging me to throw more light and immediately liked my page

please kindly share your view on this
thanks
Re: What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? by mrperfect(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2012
They search beyond that, many search for free stuff though.
Re: What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? by ige101(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2012
mrperfect: They search beyond that, many search for free stuff though.

like what and what do they search pls .if you know am very interested in them
Re: What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? by Widow(m): 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2012
If it,s the 17-35 slot, I'll bet on Dating sites. If you don't believe me, check 2go with its 5million plus Nigerians.. and... and... "na wa for wetin dey shele there o!

1 Like

Re: What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2012
The follow are, really, what nigerians search for most online:"nigeria newspaper", "nigeria news", "nigeria flight" e.t.c Then, please take note that even there are searches for these same keywords from outside nigeria
Re: What Do Nigerians Search The Net For Apart From Free Stuffs? by zangiff(m): 6:08am On Jun 14, 2012
70 percent of nigerians na facebook addict

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Social Network Site In Africa / Unn Portal Developers Please Make A Change! / Get African First Free Sms Website Portal Builder - Obewe Technologies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.