Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Project Management Training - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Project Management Training (4330 Views)

Project Management Training In Lagos With Primavera P6 / Project Management Training In Lagos / Professional Project Management Training In Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Management Training by Ahmadtjk(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2007
Hi.
Anyone with idea where i can get a project Management Certification
training in Abuja, kindly assist
Re: Project Management Training by tmany1: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2007
Go to www.abrpm.com for info, all u need is there.
Re: Project Management Training by tayog(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2007
Get info at www.abrpm.com
Re: Project Management Training by abawa(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
U COULD CONTACT msalihu@gmail.com He is a pmp resident in abuja though works in lagos
Re: Project Management Training by akiesony(m): 8:16am On Sep 25, 2008
#
Re: Project Management Training by dadp007(m): 12:41am On Sep 26, 2008
Any where in kaduna where i can do a PM program?
Re: Project Management Training by larryx1: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2008
hello,i am planning to go for training on project management to get certified,but i want to ask for advice,because i studied guidance and counselling in the university,and i am interested in project management and also human management,what do you advice i do,and how easy is it to get a job with project management certification?
Re: Project Management Training by benbella(m): 2:40pm On Oct 07, 2008
the beautiful thing about project management is that no matter ur type of job ur background u can do it.

Its a 21st century approach or rather its like having a second career but i will advice u have to ur project management course under PMI or APM
then after which u can do ur prince 2
well i will tell u why thier s lots of failure is adequate information and planning and thats one of the things PM teaches
as a PM u are trained to deliver according time ,budget and quality and u are also taught how to use the MS project office tool which is the industries standard and how to create WBS this tools will aid u a lot

so i wish u all luck that are planning to become PM we Nigeria need it a lot cus that's what Nigeria is lacking that's why a lot of projects are going down the drains

take for example the last administration if most of the projects given out project managers where involved they would have been able to produce adequate figures and WBS and to show the steps and steps of the project mostly with the use of the Grantt chat this grantt chat
this wil aid the project financier to understand the steps further and a project terms of reference stating the objectives and scopes and how they are carried out but cus all this where not put in place that's one of the reasons why our projects fail
and secondly most of the expatriates they bring into the country most of them are nt fully educated they just do all this certification programmes and come into Nigeria where we have projects. and lie to our governments or cus of corruption the govt goes for them

take Dubai for example all the transformation ur seeing there is done by one man the prince who is a project manager who knows what to do with his time and oil money and looking for quality do u no that in late 70s Dubai cam to Nigeria to ask for a helping hand financially

so pls if u have the opportunity to be a PM pls be one so we can increase in number and stand for a right we need to move this nation forward we could be richest in the next twenty years if we have the right people in place have your team build it and grow with
and PMs remember ur good as ur last project
Re: Project Management Training by bouzymill(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2008
There is a project management firm based in Lagos and also organizes training for interested participant[s] all around Nigeria. To hook up with this Firm, email bouzymill@yahoo.com or call 07039298313. I'm sure you would like it.
Re: Project Management Training by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2008
Nirom Interactive Solutions Limited is a full fledged Branding and Management Consultancy firm our sevices include the following-

Website Designing and Hosting
Product and Corporate Branding (customized Air-Freshener,Hand bands, Car branding e.t.c)
Graphics and printing
Laptops and Desktop sales (and accessories)

Business Plan and Management Traing
Customer Relations and Satisfaction Training
Brand Strategy and Consultants.

We have worked for various kind of clients; from the starting entreprenuer to the multinational company.
You can contact us via-

www.nirominteractivesolutions.com
contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com
01-8127254,08055418499
Re: Project Management Training by Rebirth(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2008
talknafree:

Nirom Interactive Solutions Limited is a full fledged Branding and Management Consultancy firm our sevices include the following-

Website Designing and Hosting
Product and Corporate Branding (customized Air-Freshener,Hand bands, Car branding e.t.c)
Graphics and printing
Laptops and Desktop sales (and accessories)

Business Plan and Management Traing
Customer Relations and Satisfaction Training
Brand Strategy and Consultants.

We have worked for various kind of clients; from the starting entreprenuer to the multinational company.
You can contact us via-

www.nirominteractivesolutions.com
contact@nirominteractivesolutions.com
01-8127254,08055418499
@talknafree
what has that got to do with anything relating to project managemet.
@the rest
i am APM certified as a PRINCE2 practitioner and i think a career in PM is very rewarding. talk to phillips consulting, new horizon, digital jewels
Re: Project Management Training by feasy1(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2008
Larryx,

Check out cornea consulting here http://cornea-consulting.com/Register/Register.aspx for high quality, good value for money PMP training.

Cornea Consulting not only offer the training but see you through the process of getting certified

Check out the website for more info.

cheers

feasy
Re: Project Management Training by jide000: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2009
I am trying to enrol my wife into a business related course to keep her busy for next two months. She just finishes her NYSC and holds a degree in micro biology. The best option would have been Kaduna Business School. But currently their 5 week Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme is ending in June 6 and the next one is starting Aug 7th which is too long for my wife to wait.
Please any help on the subject matter? cry
Re: Project Management Training by michelle8: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2009
You can also talk to JK Michaels Project Management, got seasoned professional trainers, like others have previously said, PM covers evry aspect of human endeavours, visit www.jkmichaelspm.com

1 Like

Re: Project Management Training by ojay1429: 1:08am On Jul 03, 2009
If you need the PMBok version 4 (The latest edition) and the PMP question banks with answers you can email me on prjsupportpmp@gmail.com or call me 08030601227
Re: Project Management Training by Waleesa: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2009
Do you need study material for the PMP/CAPM certification exam(4th edition)?
We supply:

-CROSSWIND PRODUCTS such as text books, CD with up to 3,500 exam type questions, audio CD's for those of you that spend a lot of time in traffic,
  laminated placemats showing all the knowledge areas, that you can use to refresh your memory while at work etc.

-RITA MULCAHY PRODUCTS such as Text books, CD with up to 1,500 exam type questions(which you can update via the internet etc

-ANDY CROWE PRODUCTS. The only product by this author is the PMP/CAPM textbook.

These are the most popular authors at the moment but we can get you material by any other author your require. We also offer a FREE DELIVERY SERVICE throughout Nigeria.

please call 07034134513 or 07034056829.
Re: Project Management Training by econe: 7:59pm On Sep 11, 2009
A US based company is coming to nigeria in October for the Project Management Profesional (PMP) exam prep boot camp . They are a global registered education provider by PMI. I checked them out and also called PMI, they confirmed that they are one of the best world wide now in case you want to pass your PMP exam at one sitting. I understand they will be in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt. One of their instructor is called Mike Bender, check out his profile on, http://www.linkedin.com/in/mbenderally. You can send Primose an email to get more information if they will be in any other state in Nigeria.

Their website: www.primosegroup.com

Email: info@primosegroup.com

I hope this is helpful.
Re: Project Management Training by PMP: 11:13am On Sep 16, 2009
Ritetrac Consulting Nigeria Ltd. RC 728132
Invites YOU to their FREE PMP/CAPM SEMINAR!!!
DATE-26TH SEPTEMBER 2009
TIME SLOTS AVAILABLE- 10-12 NOON OR 1-3PM
VENUE -HOTPOT BEFS PLAZA,,21 AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET PLOT 425 OPPOSITE MFM H/Q UTAKO DISTRICT ABUJA

PROGRAM OF EVENTS -
*CAPM/PMP CERTIFICATION OVERVIEW
*THE VALUE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT
*OUR EXAM PREPARATION APPROACH
*INTERACTIVE SESSION

TO RESERVE YOUR SEATS CALL US ON 08037090474,092900472
OR EMAIL US ON ritetracconsulting@gmail.com

Limited Spaces Available!! Hurry and Register Today!!
Bonus -10% Discount for attendees that enroll in our training program before the end of October 2009
Re: Project Management Training by basking4me: 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
The CAPM/PMP certification training programme is now available Online to meet the needs of interested Nigerian Graduates and Professionals alike who are not in the major cities or who do not have time to attend our classroom training but are highly interested in earning the Project Management Professional certification.

This allow you to participate in the learning process, get all your study materials, interact with certified trainers and also gain the required number of contact training hours without necessarily having to travel far distances to take your training.

Online training is at half the amount of our Classroom training programme but equally as effective and indepth.

The online/distance learning programme for CAPM/PMP are facilitated at our website www.pmnigeria.com/elearning.

At the end of the training programme your certificate will be posted to you anywhere you are within or outside of Nigeria. Training last between three-5weeks but is also flexible to the student.

You can visit our website www.pmnigeria.com to have an understanding of how our online learning portal works.

Regards.

Basking4me
Re: Project Management Training by bayus2003(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2011
hey guys, i have a Bachelors degree in civil Enigineering. how helpful can Project Management be to my discipline. am thinking of being certified in CAPM and PMP.
Re: Project Management Training by tushar67: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2011
check out the website http://www.knowledgewoods.in/pmp/ for Project management Professional certification training.
KnowledgeWoods provide very comprehensive certification training for pmp. their cost is also very less for training.
they also offer various discounts regularly
Re: Project Management Training by iyk1(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2011
5 different packages exam simulators for capm/pmp over 1000 questions
chapter 1-12 of the pmbok exam review simulators
PMBOK 4th edition
pmbok 4th edition summerized version

PMBOK 4th edition Audio mp3 format (Plus Flash Drive)
and pdf edition
Also available in cd

to order call 08035018040
iyksmann@yahoo.com
pin 32468a05

(1) (Reply)

Become A Php/mysql Programmer. / How To Be Self Employed With Geographic Information Systems (GIS) / Mobile App Development Training In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.