Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,052 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi (28846 Views)

New Militant Group “NDA” Blows Up Forcados Major Trunk Pipeline, Lists Demands / Suicide Bomber Kills 5 Refugees In Borno State IDP Camp. Graphic Photo / Niger Delta Militant Group Blows Up Gas Trunklines In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
ONE NIGERIA ONE NIGERIA ONE NIGERIA cool cool cool
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
ebamma: and when archbishop peter akinola been talk say bokoharam is jihad against christians in the north,some guys were lambasting him.

[size=18pt]No mind dem..... foolish people[/size]

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by gepherality: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Tension's high..
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
ebor: Let us for once blame the
perpetrators and the inexplicable
ideology behind these bombing
and let the President be.
Curtailing suicide bombing is not
easy.

thank u my brother. Anything they will start blaming Gej as if it was jonathan that threw the bomb, instead of them to blame the religion of piss/Shiit that has swear to make nigeria ungovernable 4 jonathan. Alqeda, alshabab, hezbolah, talibans, boko namasharam, hamas etc all have sumtin in common.. So are they telling me jonathan controls all these groups too?

6 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Super1759: 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
I thought dis religious bigots are broke.kaii,dis people are reali retarding GEJ's plans
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by fingard02k(m): 12:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Viewing this topic: saintchyco, queen binte o, kenan619, eugoala, timmygalva, Infoseye(m), divine2043(m), krospel(m), lillaowow(m), bashtee, forkinsonlolo(m), 9jadelta, Starlett, devmantic(m), fame12k, omoluabi@2010, bayooooooo, mercato, Laalamed(m), alhussangle@gma, rastamouse, ayobami52, benneth anokwu , cryptic(m), Phinga, Deolaw, Olu12345, Oga Sir(m), donbigboy(m), Nezan(m), kristofa09(m), Alxmyr(m), taiosino, nennygal(f), sleazyrick(m), yinkfad(m), emooo, ak47mann(m), wordychap, R.Mark, Frosti(m), chioma134, 2good(m), valencia25(m), coonz(m), mekino22, osundu, tonyx4x44(m), Chudoify, tunsky09, bizgynbala(m), Imanuelle, walexx08, k10, Kamardiran(m), mamaafrik, destinkoko, nickmarker(m), cogitoErgo, chuckzoid, niyitogun, Tamita(m), MCCARTHY01, Tyche(m), Excelboi(m), ndahbros1, godstar4christ, novaman, k lala, ebor(m), Jacobx007, jon_zy, Piyke, Beaf, platinumricky(m), Bethor, bandiejay(m), tjskii(f), Slyblings(m), Andro Blaze, topefisayo(m), beejaay, Keneking, lexicon(m), gepherality, joanana(f), justwise(m), 702, Super1759(m), pastor t(m), kaysy(m) and 119 guest(s)
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2012
ak47mann: ONE NIGERIA ONE NIGERIA ONE NIGERIA cool cool cool

ONE NIGERIA WITH ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN? cool
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
The drums of the division (of Nigeria) are sounding louder.

2015. . . here we come!!!!
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
I Love killslam.. The one and only religion of piss
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by bizgynbala(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2012
I wonda if sum nairalandas use their *#@± to think... Do u know wat it feels losing a loved one in these type of mayhem.. Let's pray for those who died as a result of gross ineptittude of our cassava thinking leaders nd d brocade wearing bastards....

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by fingard02k(m): 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
we've had good and bad leaders in the past but neva a weak woman as a president,the country is going down the drain and Nigerians needs action not barren words of a weak man.if i were versed in the constitution of the country i would one of the amendments that calls for the impeachment of GEJ.....

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
pls can anybody point to me any Muslim country in the map that are living in peace just one,i will show you a vegetarian tiger cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2012
bizgynbala: I wonda if sum nairalandas use their *#@± to think... Do u know wat it feels losing a loved one in these type of mayhem.. Let's pray for those who died as a result of gross ineptittude of our cassava thinking leaders nd d brocade wearing bastards....

My brother, it is good to pray, but now is time for serious ACTION that will stop people from losing loved ones in these types of mayhem.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
Jacobx007: its very sad indeed.infact d head of d bomber landed in my house.i ll get back to u guys wit d pictures later. D tension is high at d moment.
So sad, but how did you know its the bomber's head?
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Niseamaka(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
One of the reasons why christians and churches have continued to be turned into killing fields in the Nigeria is hugely because of lack of reprisal attacks by christians.I am a very liberal minded christian,so my relationship with all and sundry is on reciprocatory basis.Sincerely,if an underground secret christian militia can be constituted by CAN for the purpose of self defense,preventive and retaliatory attacks,the menace of Islamic terrorists in North against christians would have subsided.Christians in Nigeria wake up, stop your docile and passive dispositions and start defending yourselves.If at least two islamic centres of worship can be targeted mercilessly weekly,those who think that they have a monopoly of violence will surely think twice before embarking on their murderous missions.Attack is the best form of self defense,so let the attacks comence,NOW.

12 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2012
ak47mann: pls can anybody point to me any Muslim country in the map that are living in peace just one,i will show you a vegetarian tiger cool cool cool

hahahahahahahaha VEGetarian tiger

shuuuu i don laff vomit crude oil i stole from bunkering grin

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
Pukkah: Again? Didn't the President promise that blasts would become a thing of the past by June? He has obviously failed to meet this self-set target. Nigeria!
exactly the ponit.....
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
I TOT the retardeen told us there will be nothing of this by June? Na wa ooo.
My condolences to those that have lost loved ones.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by donwater(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
I hope dis tins should stop so dat peace reign.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
What a life? What kind of a president do we have? The animal was busy renaming an institution and he has loads of problems on his plate. Nigeria is in trouble. Sme people are busy excusing the president. What is his job as the president? Is it not to ensure the security and sanity in his territory? We can say whatever we want because we are not applying empathy here. Do you know what it feels like to lose a loved one in such a manner?
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by AndroBlaze: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
9jadelta:

thank u my brother. Anything they will start blaming Gej as if it was jonathan that threw the bomb, instead of them to blame the religion of piss/Shiit that has swear to make nigeria ungovernable 4 jonathan. Alqeda, alshabab, hezbolah, talibans, boko namasharam, hamas etc all have sumtin in common.. So are they telling me jonathan controls all these groups too?

Oya I will give you an AK47 and you can go and wipe out half of this country's population that follow the "religion of piss", as you say.

I don't know why some of us are acting just as dumb as the mentally challenged fools who just killed their own brothers and sisters all because they don't know how too express themselves and tell us what their real problem is.

I ask do you really think if we had no corruption, electricity, the rule of law, hope, jobs and all things other civilised African multi- religious nations are having we would be facing blackmen willing to blow themselves up

Stop being dumb, you can't clear all the muslims out of the country, the same way BH still has another 90 million plus Christians to kill if they want to achieve their target.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by ak47mann(m): 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2012
listen the worst that can happen now govt will send JTF and they will go in and fish out some local almajiris brain washed boys and tell you that the members have been arrested,usual statement.Till another bomb blow again some were,i have warn you shortsightedness Nigerians to forget 2015 it is not possible at the moment so if you like shout all you like who will rule a dead country nigeria or not is all fantasy in your little mind cool
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Niseamaka: One of the reasons why christians and churches have continued to be turned into killing fields in the Nigeria is hugely because of lack of reprisal attacks by christians.I am a very liberal christian,so my relationship with all and sundry is on reciprocatory basis,tit for tat.Sincerely,if a underground secret christian militia can be constituted by CAN for the purpose of self defense,preventive and retaliatory attacks,the menace of Islamic terrorists in North against christians would have subsided.Christians in Nigeria wake up, stop your docile and passive dispositions and start defending yourselves.If at least two islamic centres of worship can be targeted mercilessly weekly,those who think that they have a monopoly of violence will surely think twice before embarking on their murderous missions.Attack is the best form of self defense,so let the attacks comence NOW.

My brother, God bless you. My Christian brothers, wake up!!!

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by solomto(f): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
Niseamaka: One of the reasons why christians and churches have continued to be turned into killing fields in the Nigeria is hugely because of lack of reprisal attacks by christians.I am a very liberal minded christian,so my relationship with all and sundry is on reciprocatory basis.Sincerely,if a underground secret christian militia can be constituted by CAN for the purpose of self defense,preventive and retaliatory attacks,the menace of Islamic terrorists in North against christians would have subsided.Christians in Nigeria wake up, stop your docile and passive dispositions and start defending yourselves.If at least two islamic centres of worship can be targeted mercilessly weekly,those who think that they have a monopoly of violence will surely think twice before embarking on their murderous missions.Attack is the best form of self defense,so let the attacks comence NOW.
bt christians cant do such.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by niyitogun(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Niseamaka: One of the reasons why christians and churches have continued to be turned into killing fields in the Nigeria is hugely because of lack of reprisal attacks by christians.I am a very liberal minded christian,so my relationship with all and sundry is on reciprocatory basis.Sincerely,if a underground secret christian militia can be constituted by CAN for the purpose of self defense,preventive and retaliatory attacks,the menace of Islamic terrorists in North against christians would have subsided.Christians in Nigeria wake up, stop your docile and passive dispositions and start defending yourselves.If at least two islamic centres of worship can be targeted mercilessly weekly,those who think that they have a monopoly of violence will surely think twice before embarking on their murderous missions.Attack is the best form of self defense,so let the attacks comence NOW.

This might not be practical in the north as they are outnumbered
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by bilaya(m): 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2012
Where is that Islamic fanatic moderator called maclatunji?Your boko haram comrades have struck again.When will Allah inscribe something else on a stone or sand?Are you busy doing it for Allah?
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
solomto: bt christians cant do such.
says who? Until we are completely wiped out? A man has got to do what a man has got to do.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
Andro Blaze:

Oya I will give you an AK47 and you can go and wipe out half of this country's population that follow the "religion of piss", as you say.

I don't know why some of us are acting just as dumb as the people who just killed their brothers and sisters all because they don't know how too express themselves and tell us what their real problem is.

I ask do you really think if we had no corruption, electricity, the rule of law, hope, jobs and all things other civilised African multi- religious nations are having we would be facing blackmen willing to blow themselves up

Stop being dumb, you can't clear all the muslims out of the country, the same way BH still has another 90 million plus Christians to kill if they want to achieve their target.
u are a fool of the highest order. Is there anywhere in my post that i said people should start killing those that are following religion of piss? U are either dumb or u are having problem with comprehension.
Leme break my post down 4 u. I said people should stop blaming jonathan 4 sumtin perpetrated by religion of piss.
Is that to hard for a dumbskull to swallow huh?
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by solomto(f): 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
cryptic: says who? Until we are completely wiped out? A man has got to do what a man has got to do.
bcus they are Christlike.
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Ganys: 12:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
9jadelta:
when there is no longer (religion of piss)
Hey Crazy Militant, Mind your words here, Who knows maybe its another Xtain that plant the bomb. Everything is now Boko Haram. I'm anxiously waiting for the WARRI DRUNKARD called CAN president to spit his usual saliva.
N.B
Oya Mumu,Quote and Start Yabbing me now, i know thats what you know how to do best on Nairaland
Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by denko(m): 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
I hope Nigerians are seeing what the North is doing to GEJ Regime. The North have not seen bomb, they will see real bombs if they dont stop.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bomber Blows Up Church In Bauchi by Jacobx007: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2012
cogitoErgo:
So sad, but how did you know its the bomber's head?
cogito u r right.i understand ur reasoning but frm d scenes its d bomber dat scattered leaving just d legs.bt may b u r right.u know its kinda difficult analysing an event of dis kind.tanks 4 d observation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rex Tillerson Arrives Nigeria (Photos) / Presiding Officers’ Admission: We’re Vindicated – PDP / Governor Fubara Suspends ₦‎195 Billion Ring Road Project In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.