Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,694 members, 7,809,621 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread (696 Views)

Attn Seun:stop Moving Every Thread About Zoolander 2 To Celebrity Section / Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page / Seun Stop Deleting Stuff Here, Come On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread by quest003: 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2012
Before now there used to be an easy access to older thread, where u ve a direct access to d first and last ten pgs on each section(edu, family etc)and can easily navigate to topic that are either on d early or late page. Searchin backward at times gives one an easy access to d particular thread one intends to view, so y cant we ve both d early and late page sequence, this gives one d opportunity to view in either way one decides
Re: Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread by quest003: 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
I nid a response
Re: Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread by Seun(m): 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
Can You give an example of the type of thread you're talking about?
Re: Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread by quest003: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
Presently we ve 330 pages on the nairaland/general section. We used to ve it arranged in dis sequence before 1,2,3,4,5..........326,327,328,329,330 and one can easily access the very old thread by clicking on the late page. There's a thread i went thru sometime ago and the last response was jun2008 thereby making it be on a very late page but now i ve to go thru some of the early pages cos what we ve now is in dis form 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 of 330 pages instead of the former.
Re: Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread by Seun(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2012
That's simply not true, oga. I just checked. On boards, we don't link to the last page from the first page because that's pointless, but on threads, we always link to the last page because we know it's important. We put a lot of thought into the features of New Nairaland. On the Stock Market Tips For Nigerians thread, we link to page 787 directly. Navigating to recent pages on a thread is easy.

(1) (Reply)

Most Okada In Lagos Are Without plate Number / Is A New Nairaland Possible? / National Newspaper Headlines(28-08-2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.