Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site (5203 Views)

URGENT!!!!!!!!! Help With Setup And Installation Of HP Printer / Installation Of Onecommunity Theme From Theme Forest / Forum Installation Of Smf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
Hey guys Please i nid ur Help On The Installation Of my (useBB) and (Phorum) script in my cp@ x90x.net coz i dont know ao 2 install it.. Or any site i can get free Auto Installer for them. plz kindly drop any suggestion in here below.. Or email me a mesage tru nairaland tanx!
Re: Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site by oloyedejamiu: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2012
to install a forum is very simple.

go to your cpanel, there you will see fantastico, click and you will see smf.

click on the smf and follow through til you finish the installation.

if you have problem with this you can contact me on 07060556088

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site by mrperfect(m): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
If you order our hosting we can help you install your script. Note: is installation alone not customization.
Re: Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site by oloyedejamiu: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2012
@drock4christ,
have you been able to solve the problem,

if not let me know so that i can help you out.

installation of smf is very simple.
Re: Please Help Me On The Installation Of (usebb) And (phorum) Site by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2012
oloyede jamiu :
@drock4christ,
have you been able to solve the problem,

if not let me know so that i can help you out.

installation of smf is very simple.
tanx guy, i av done it.. Smf doesn't match wat i wanna use d site for!

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Drive Traffic To Your New Blog / How To Start Increasing Your Facebook Page Likes / Mark Zuckerberg Walking Without Bodyguard Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.