Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,484 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? (13300 Views)

Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Levi Ajuonuma (NNPC Spokeman) Killed In Dana Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by BlackPikiN(m): 5:21pm On Jun 03, 2012
I want to believe boko haram is responsible for this crash.

The list of all those who boarded the plane should be published and traced.

I guess there's a foul play somewhere.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by RICHIEBOI1(m): 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
i think you should be high on something. why everything Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2012
Just received this pic on my BB

Am short of words
What a loss!

Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by jmaine: 6:06pm On Jun 03, 2012
[size=18pt]It's the "Clueless" GEJ tongue . . . . Watch out for fools who feast on that line . . . smiley[/size]
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Jakumo(m): 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
The culprit behind this air-crash was not the Boko Haram terror group, but rather too high of a touch-down speed by the pilot in command, for the wet conditions on the runway at the time.

No doubt, spokesmen from that terror group may TRY to claim responsibility for this runway overshoot at Lagos Airport, to enhance the fear quotient asociated with their lost cause, but any such claim will lack real substance.
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by nduchucks: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2012
Jakumo: The culprit behind this air-crash was not the Boko Haram terror group, but rather too high of a touch-down speed by the pilot in command, for the wet conditions on the runway at the time.

No doubt, spokesmen from that terror group may TRY to claim responsibility for this runway overshoot at Lagos Airport, to enhance the fear quotient asociated with their lost cause, but any such claim will lack real substance.

May the sould of the dead RIP.

According to BBC:

Witnesses told Reuters news agency they saw the Dana Air plane strike the two-storey building and burst into flames.

There were conflicting reports as to whether the flight was arriving in Lagos from the Nigerian capital, Abuja, or was leaving Lagos bound for Abuja when the crash happened.
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by LogicMind: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
this country must disintegrate just like this airplane.
Biafra! Your time is at hand.

1 Like

Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by mensdept: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
You cant blame GEJ or the government on this one folks without blaming yourself. The government is a reflection of the people whether you like it or not. The government is corrupt and yes, the people are just a s corrupt.

How is it that in nearly every part of this world, when people were at the same level as Nigerians (US, France, RUssia, CHina, MExico) they all decided to do something about it, rather than watch premier league, speak American fone, go to see their pastor for night vigil (imagine).

We keep mute and complacent, tommorow it will be your momsi that is bombed, crashed with plane, shot by robbers, died abroad in Saudi Arabia or Croatia.

Cowards, Childishness, Compacentcy are the three big ethnic groups in Naija, not Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by moderattor: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
God Bless the Dead
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2012
Definitely foul play...
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
moderattor: God Bless the Dead

I am still laughing grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 03, 2012
shymmex: Definitely foul play...

Bros, no foul play!
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by jamil2(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
Useless thread from useless moronic dude and also useless moderators placed it on the front page. Mtscheww!

3 Likes

Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by barackosama(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2012
BlackPikiN: I want to believe boko haram is responsible for this crash.

What do you think?
You are just an IDIOT!!
Mumu, anything BokoHaram, Make God Punish you Hood!
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Reuben2012(m): 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
@ mens dept. i think nigerians are afraid daddy fela has said it all.i no wan die,papa and mama dey for house,i wan build house,i wan buy car.who will make the sacrifice,nigeria go better when will it get better.to sincere i am feed up.who will come out and speak on behalf of we masses.
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2012
If the plane crash-landed,i think it should be as a result of a mechanical fault or human error. Just my opinion.
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by knightride: 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
Oh! What a day! Three Mishaps hit Nigeria within 9 hours! First it was a suicide bomb attack on worshipers in Bauchi. Another is an air crash in Ghana. Now another crash in Nigeria. God have mercy o!
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by barackosama(m): 7:10pm On Jun 03, 2012
barackosama:
You are just an I-D-I-O-T!!
Mumu, anything BokoHaram, Make God Punish you Hood!
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
U travel by road, A tanker will catch fire..by air, plane crashes..u sit in ur house,the plane will come and meet u, u go to church boko haram will attack u,u go by sea,militants will attack,u finally run to ur village,u r kidnapped..! No safe place in naija.What A Life?

And people will like this crap, then crack jokes with it and next week life goes on.... let's keep destroying our land by our in actions, fear and cowardice...

6 Likes

Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by beautifulzerah(f): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2012
I do not knw wt to ryt bt 2 b honest sth is jst nt ryt abt ds. N c i do nt tink d investigatn dt wil b done wil b a thorough. 4 d nxt couple of days d media wil show d same pics we c today. God help us o.
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by chuks49(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2012
Indians!!!
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by hubreality(m): 7:14pm On Jun 03, 2012

What do you think?

You may also claim that for them since you want to believe they're or were you earlier informed before the crash?
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by nduchucks: 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2012
shymmex: Definitely foul play...

Why are you saying it is definitely foul play? While that cannot yet be ruled out, I don't believe we have enough information to reach that conclusion at the moment.

May God punish regulators who allow residential areas to be located so close to the airport.
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by Kockane(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2012
Boko Haram again Abeg let's speculate wiv our brains and stop being foolish. embarassed
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by r231(m): 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2012
^^^^^^^^

Wow
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by lifestyle1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
p.desmond:
This is heart burning......

This is not necessary. undecided
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by ndahbros1: 7:34pm On Jun 03, 2012

What do you think?

I think u r a human experiment gone wrong.
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 7:36pm On Jun 03, 2012
moderattor: God Bless the Dead

What more can a great mind say?

God bless the dead
Re: Is Boko Haram Responsible For The Air Crash? by danniyal(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
A bomb blast shook my entire nebourhood dis morning.The body of the suicide bomber scattered everywhere.only God will help us

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Regrets Tweet On BRT Bus Crash / A Day At The Nigerian Embassy In New York - Let Us Laugh Together / Military Announces 7 Abuja Roads To Be Closed During 2019 Armed Forces Remembran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.