Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims (21007 Views)

Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Jonathan Declares 3-Days Of National-Mourning For Mandela / Mimiko Declares 7-Days Of Mourning For Agagu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by kpakpaNwaabia: 8:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Korrection: Bros abeg no vex..na which school u go?
Hahahaha...abeg ask de Gramarian again, he's calling Jonathan an illiterate, yet cudn't make a meaningful and a sensible sentence here, what a mischievous character!
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by olyivy(f): 8:18am On Jun 04, 2012
Timileyin: This Jonathan man behaves like an illiterate, he just talks without [b]thinks, wat is the 3 says for self. What is his point, so selfish, even when our president loosed is why and two air craft drops, they did not give 3days. This is business killing
^^^ Now can you see what someone who is calling the president an illiterate is spewing in public. SMH

* I was trying bold some of his/her flash points but i just found out the whole post is messed up from the first to the last word!
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Biggyd2: 8:31am On Jun 04, 2012
R.I.P

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by duni04(m): 8:39am On Jun 04, 2012
Let's just organize mass rallies, shut down this country down, get rid of the current administration, and turn this country into a giant construction site. Nigeria, the way it is, has consumed too many lives already. Its time for mass action, its time for change and its only going to come through us!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by ogochukwunasa1: 8:43am On Jun 04, 2012
@last bokoharam, u attackd lagos.
@last suicide bombers u came to southwest.
GEj God is watchin u.
Nigerians God is watchin u.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Adekazzy(m): 8:55am On Jun 04, 2012
As for me the fault is from our leaders cos nigerians need to pray for nigeria to make nigeria better cos i can see God is anger wit nigeria and it leaders As for me the fault is from our leaders cos nigerians need to pray for nigeria to make nigeria better cos i can see God is anger wit nigeria and it leaders
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Samtobeng: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Considering the things we can see and feel,if U are the president of this nation what would you do?
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by achi4u(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2012
toro investigation
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by achi4u(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2012
Samtobeng: Considering the things we can see and feel,if U are the president of this nation what would you do?
na to quit and never mention 2015 again.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by philip0906(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2012
Ninapha: . How myopic can ur reasoning be. Were Goodluck contacted before flyn d aircraf or is he d MD. Nigerians lyk you make me sick. So whoever fails in hos duty shd become d handwork of Goodluck. Shewwwh!
My friend all I am pointing out is that ur president has spent a sizeable time of his ill-fated tenure on mourning compared 2 d amount of time he has spent on delivering any tangible thing 2 d masses. . .u doubt?go figure

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by achi4u(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2012
[quote author=Adekazzy]As for me the fault is from our leaders cos nigerians need to pray for nigeria to make nigeria better cos i can see God is anger wit nigeria and it leaders As for me the fault is from our leaders cos nigerians need to pray for nigeria to make nigeria better cos i can see God is anger wit nigeria and it leaders[/iquote]if GOD is angry with our leaders...then let HIM visit them and leave the innocence alONe.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Kaysmart2: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2012
We are all tired of u,u dis mr president
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Owaiking: 9:34am On Jun 04, 2012
Yes! Evry time ders a plane crash, days of mournin is been declared for the lost souls... Wot abt d souls of the countless number of lives dt are lost on our bad and deplorable roads by accidents on a daily basis, acidents dt cud hv been preventd if the govt kept dis roads in gud condition. Ar the lives of the plane crash victims more impt dan lives of victims of oda misnomers and negligence of our govt and society Just thinkin...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by 080ictcom(f): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2012
to hail with this dission, What about those that was killed because of boko harm in this country. Let treat every one with equal right becos when my relation pass on; there is noting like this. I sympathize with the family aftected and i pray that GOd wil grant them heart to bear the lost. We need GOD in Nigeria becos the land is poluted with inocent human blood.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by nagoma(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Planless country, clueless president, hopeless people. That summarises us.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by nagoma(m): 9:54am On Jun 04, 2012
olyivy:
^^^ Now can you see what someone who is calling the president an illiterate is spewing in public. SMH

* I was trying bold some of his/her flash points but i just found out the whole post is messed up from the first to the last word!

Yes, sounds like Patience Jona.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Skipfr(m): 9:56am On Jun 04, 2012
poor man dn c 4 naija. Smbody shd remind me d number of days of national mourning declard by gej 4 d bomb victims in Kano smtym around January or Febuary.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by monkeyleg: 10:54am On Jun 04, 2012
The only ministry /sector that functions properly in that country is the ministry of corruption / bad governance
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by yomare: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2012
Water seems like the best means of travel now. It sure wuld still freak me out to fly any time soon. Nobody always signs up for death. It always just.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Ownfag(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Slizbeat: Mr. Presido, u need prayers and those who knows ur innocence is already on it. GOD IS WATCHING
those of u blaming him, was he the pilot?
Hw many crashes arund d world dat d investigation came out?
Pls reason b4 posting other than jst putting blame on the president. Is he God? If he was ur father wich i knw he is nt, hw wud u feel?
Pls be wise 4 wat u say or do nw wud determine wat d later would be.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by jmaine: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2012
The fools are still prowling proudly here . . . .Blame GEJ for your inability to get an erect!on when trying to get laid . . . .Or Blame him for your spouse or lover cheating on you just because you were not good enough for him or her . . .Or i forgot, NEMA predicted and warned about deadly rain storms slated for 2012 . . .Ofcourse it is GEJ fault . . . grin . . .Fools . . .The Sun is shinning today . . . Who are we going to blame
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Ownfag(m): 11:11am On Jun 04, 2012
Lins01: WHY MUST EVERY BLAME GO TO THE PRESIDENT? IS HE THE OWNER OR THE MANAGEMENT OF DANA AIRLINE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAINTAIN THE PLANE YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP THIS TRASH ON OUR PRESIDO.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by unclejoe2: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2012
Crown polytechnic offers admission without JAMB/UTME..Very affordable and wowing school fees!!!...its jas ur SSCE..don't get scared Crownpoly was rated the best second polytechnic in Nig. (Google it for more info on that).Are u tired of stayin ahome n re-writin d UTME n SSCE now n Den?.Awaiting Result are consider too....for more info call 07033276732
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by deols(f): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2012
okay, So we'll spend three days mourning these people. how many days to mourn those who die on our roads everyday? how about the poor children who die of malaria everyday.

how about the ones killed by the boko haram? how many days to mourn them. those who couldnt afford to be treated in hospitals and die due to complications from treatment by quack doctors and 'under the roof' nurses. how about those who can afford to but are denied treatment by d doctors on strike.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by phenom666(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2012
kpakpaNwaabia: Hahahaha...abeg ask de Gramarian again, he's calling Jonathan an illiterate, yet cudn't make a meaningful and a sensible sentence here, what a mischievous character!
i love that. Good is God sent
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by Akiika: 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
Someone queried why GEJ should be blamed for everything? Here is why, he is the clueless president that picked an inefficient Aviations minister based on PDP arrangement. The Aviation minister in turn allowed a old rickety aircraft in the air...probably because he or she got bribed to approve operation license to airline without good inspection of the aircrafts. It's all traceable to that monster called CORRUPTION! All GEJ does is put out long boring statements and declare days of mourning,no proactive solution to forestall any future occurence. GEJ, PDP members and sycophants can mourn for as long as they wish but not me. Condolences to the families of the departed.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by sexyverah(f): 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2012
eeya
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by IlCapitano(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
I hope there's no mourning allowance o.
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by brabus(m): 3:56am On Jun 05, 2012
Owaiking: Yes! Evry time ders a plane crash, days of mournin is been declared for the lost souls... Wot abt d souls of the countless number of lives dt are lost on our bad and deplorable roads by accidents on a daily basis, acidents dt cud hv been preventd if the govt kept dis roads in gud condition. Ar the lives of the plane crash victims more impt dan lives of victims of oda misnomers and negligence of our govt and society Just thinkin...

Exactly my thought!
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by bashydemy(m): 5:23am On Jun 05, 2012
Il Capitano: I hope there's no mourning allowance o.
LOL exactly what am thinking about, I hope this mourning wont be another Arena of looting billions
Re: Jonathan Declares Three Days National Mourning For Plane Crash Victims by goldng: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2012
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace Amen. May God almighty grant the deceased the fortitude to bear the loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo A Seasoned Predator, An Infantile Career Liar — Soyinka / APC Governors Move To Hijack Presidential Ticket - The Sun / 2023: Why Afenifere Won’t Support Tinubu, Atiku – Adebanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.