Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (43891 Views)

Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday / Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by blackbeau1(f): 12:43pm On Jun 04, 2012
funny enough,we are all sympathising with those aboard the plane.wat about those poor people in their houses:those houses where the plane crashed.are'nt they human or has their lack of affluence turned made their lives worthless? Nobody is even consoling them and that is very brutal:
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Ayabareal(f): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2012
duni04:
Pls sit in ur house and monitor events from there. Typical nigerian busy biody. Wonder who send u message. You're part of the people hindering rescue efforts at the scene. Please stay at home!
LOL ahahahahahhah I taya Oooooooo
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Akpunwa(f): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
It's so painful...
you won't understand this ~f u haven't lost someone close before. Even if there is one survivor, it's a BIG DIFFERENCE!
Lives lost, businesses destroyed, sources of livelihood shattered...
May Almighty God give all the bereaved the fortitude to bear the loss.

ADieu PRofessor ONwuliri...
YOu and your wife's PDA made marriage something to look fwd to.
Adieu...
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by freecocoa(f): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

sweetheart,where you expecting all of them to die ? Sure the fact that a soul survived made a difference !
More like expected ALL of them to survive when i heard the news,its just too painful for me,I just wonder if the little girl lost her folks too,I'm happy she's alive but angry so many got to die. Its just plain painful.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Machine007: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2012
black_beau: funny enough,we are all sympathising with those aboard the plane.wat about those poor people in their houses:those houses where the plane crashed.are'nt they human or has their lack of affluence turned made their lives worthless? Nobody is even consoling them and that is very brutal:

My broda i have been asking the same question.

When the families of those onboard the air craft will asking for insurance, what will the families of the victims that did not board the air craft be asking for
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Oluschenco(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2012
chemberlin: If this is true that means the bible quaotation that said "the kingdom of God is for a little child who has no sin" is now proven to be rite...she is sinless
So others died as a result of their sins?
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by olsmade(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2012
uhonmora: u are not sure if its true and you're declaring it so adamantly.

ADAMANTLY
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Oluschenco(m): 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2012
Machine007:

When the families of those onboard the air craft will asking for insurance, what will the families of the victims that did not board the air craft be asking for
For damages of lives and properties. Dana has the right to pay for what they damaged as a result of their non-challant attitude.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by opeyemi500(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
Nigeria is not well Governed.How will the Dana air official force the pilot to go on board with a faulty plane if they do not have bad thinkings in their mind..come to think of this..it so bad ,people are dying and dying .
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Flawlessdiva1(f): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2012
Lucky gurl: Sincerely hope dis is true.Maybe it has been destined dat her death won't be caused by a planecrash.R.I.P's 2 dose dat lost their lives.ALL IZZ WELL.
So others were destined to die by plane crash?
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by effectz: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2012
chemberlin: If this is true that means the bible quaotation that said "the kingdom of God is for a little child who has no sin" is now proven to be rite...she is sinless
what the hell is wrong with this person. There's a reason for everything qnd God cannot be questioned but really that was a senseless post. i don't think he saw these insults coming though
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by texazzpete(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2012
deboye1986: Am nt an agent,but i work im an hotel whr dis sugamums come to relax every evening. If u r interested, i can hook u up wit any one of them. Dnt be scammed by so called agents. deleted or

M0r0nic slowpoke! Stop spamming Nairaland with this idiocy
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by texazzpete(m): 4:12pm On Jun 04, 2012
ccollins: why do nigerians only learn in a sterotyped fashion to mourn the affluent who died and publicise in a heart laden sorrowful manner because of the death of the wealthy nigeians who died in an plane crash.so what concern and pain have u broadcasted and mourned over your many cunty men who died in car crashed almost evry day on he high way.have u taken due cautions like those taken for those in the plane crash.or is only those in creme de la creme we mourn? what a negative mind set.show love for all nigerians

You thrice accursed, poverty stricken m0r0n! Only extreme poverty will make someone think everybody flying is 'wealthy' or 'affluent'.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by envee(f): 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
deboye1986: Am nt an agent,but i work im an hotel whr dis sugamums come to relax every evening. If u r interested, i can hook u up wit any one of them. Dnt be scammed by so called agents. deleted or

Idiota!
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by butpro(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
@chamberline, is that how your whole family reasons! You need to be buried alive!
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Godwin10(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
I just got ma own ipad3 www./#campaign?rid=34051
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Hollawahle(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
duni04:
Pls sit in ur house and monitor events from there. Typical nigerian busy biody. Wonder who send u message. You're part of the people hindering rescue efforts at the scene. Please stay at home!
. Thats uncalled for from you. We all need to be calm when quoting here, pls.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Hollawahle(m): 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2012
Machine007:

. The owners of such property should be covered with the insurance package
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by OmoKhary(f): 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
osanobua!wisdom is flying!catch one b4 it crashes!narrow minded dog
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by gruppom: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2012
bright007:
Now this is hilarious!!they may even say the black smoke seem to write something
Glorifying their god

Somone sent me a picture of the sky when the craft was burning and told me she could see saints floating up. Lunatics
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by uglyBetty1(f): 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
8 of my colleagues were involved in that crash,including their reations and all.They were on their way to Lagos for one training or the other. May their soul RIP cry cry cry
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by bernieamce: 1:16am On Jun 05, 2012
salaksmana:
So those dat died it was because of there sins?
i wonder ooo!
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by bernieamce: 1:20am On Jun 05, 2012
duni04:
what do you have against this guy?
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by bernieamce: 1:27am On Jun 05, 2012
Danka7777:

What kind of useless country is this? What is wrong with our leaders? How could there have been no rescue operations even in 30mins? And here we are talking about 3hrs downtime. The crash occurred right in the heart of the city and rescue operation should had arrived within 20mins at most. I just wish at least 100 of those killed were federal executive members, senators/reps and governors, I think only then will these people understand the consequences of an ineffective and corrupt government. I have no doubt that had there been fire and emergency stations located within certain radius of every community in our cities, most of the crash victims would had been rescued alive.

This country needs massive emergency overhaul: building of fire stations in every communities, building of at least 2 world class medical centers in every geopolitical zones in the country. Jonathan do these with yourself in mind just in case you get ill, you can be easily treated in these world class facilities.
I know your plan is the fly abroad for treatment like your predecessor right? Foolish and useless leaders.
easy man, that's too hash!
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by arramyjay: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2012

You are posting this here! U must be mad. I am sure u are d guy tht was taking his pic at crash site.
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by Piyke: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2012
Its now clear that contrary to the article in daily trust, no one survived this crash. All other newspapers report all onboard died. Terrible
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by adedo1: 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2012
Am sure this forum is not to criticize any faith pls lets be care the kind of comment we post
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by realsammie(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2012
realwale:

i wonder ooh myself.i was at d crash site for 3hrs yesterday and no rescue work had started for d pple inside d plane.about 8 burnt bodies dat were d residents of d house were packed inside two ambulances and i saw d bodies myself.burnt beyond recognition. The place is abt 2mins drive to my house.
na God save u oh..u beta go give testimony for church dat is if u attend any
Re: Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! by ccollins(m): 2:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Danka7777:

What kind of useless country is this? What is wrong with our leaders? How could there have been no rescue operations even in 30mins? And here we are talking about 3hrs downtime. The crash occurred right in the heart of the city and rescue operation should had arrived within 20mins at most. I just wish at least 100 of those killed were federal executive members, senators/reps and governors, I think only then will these people understand the consequences of an ineffective and corrupt government. I have no doubt that had there been fire and emergency stations located within certain radius of every community in our cities, most of the crash victims would had been rescued alive.

This country needs massive emergency overhaul: building of fire stations in every communities, building of at least 2 world class medical centers in every geopolitical zones in the country. Jonathan do these with yourself in mind just in case you get ill, you can be easily treated in these world class facilities.
I know your plan is the fly abroad for treatment like your predecessor right? Foolish and useless leaders.
lol what a SATIRE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Countries You've Been Mispronouncing Your Entire Life / Check Out Some Beautiful Places In China (Pictures) / Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.