Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine (2284 Views)

My 10-Year-Old Daughter Is No Longer A Virgin / Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / A "Virgin" With Sti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2012
There is dis young nigeria girl in her early 20s she just finished her service and she is preparing to settle down, but she is infected with the deadly uncurable deseases called HIV AIDS, the question is can she get a husband, can she ave a solutn to ha problem,is hiv aid truely incurable.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Sijo01(f): 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2012
'Is HIV Aids truely incurable'

wat type of kestion is dis?
Whic planet ar u frm?
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
damlawbaba: There is dis young nigeria girl in her early 20s she just finished her service and she is preparing to settle down, but she is infected with the deadly uncurable deseases called HIV AIDS, the question is can she get a husband, can she ave a solutn to ha problem,is hiv aid truely incurable.
Did you just type that or was it a mistake? I cant believe the ignorance prevalent here
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by kemmeye: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2012
sigh *facepalm*
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2012
damlawbaba: There is dis young nigeria girl in her early 20s she just finished her service and she is preparing to settle down, but she is infected with the deadly uncurable deseases called HIV AIDS, the question is can she get a husband, can she ave a solutn to ha problem,is hiv aid truely incurable.

I am TRYING to take your post seriously and will answer it as if it were...

I KNOW there is a cure..but they give it to people in increments so that they can live with the virus even longer.
(*cough: its all about money > health and humanity) She and her husband can be intimate to their discretion (use a condom..two if he's paranoid! grin) and should they opt to have a child, it is possible - again with treatment - for her to have a baby HIV/AIDS free. smiley
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 6:39am On Jun 04, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

I am TRYING to take your post seriously and will answer it as if it were...

I KNOW there is a cure..but they give it to people in increments so that they can live with the virus even longer.
(*cough: its all about money > health and humanity) She and her husband can be intimate to their discretion (use a condom..two if he's paranoid! grin) and should they opt to have a child, it is possible - again with treatment - for her to have a baby HIV/AIDS free. smiley
tankz 4 been seriouz unlike oda mumuz.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Did you just type that or was it a mistake? I cant believe the ignorance prevalent here
watz ignorance abt this,dat there cant be a soltn to her problem or wat,mind u u cant see more than where u are,the more u walk the more u c.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by KINGwax(m): 6:44am On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
i thought u can learn to ignore these kids dt overflow nairaland wit childlike posts and fantasies!
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jun 04, 2012
damlawbaba: watz ignorance abt this,dat there cant be a soltn to her problem or wat,mind u u cant see more than where u are,the more u walk the more u c.
Google is your friend
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2012
Sijo01: 'Is HIV Aids truely incurable'

wat type of kestion is dis?
Whic planet ar u frm?
ape planet ni mumu,i pity u,u knw nothing. Lmao
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2012
A person that asked a questn wantz to knw more ni,them y are all this baboonz behavin like dis 4 God sake a simple yes or no.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Sijo01(f): 8:29am On Jun 04, 2012
damlawbaba: ape planet ni mumu,i pity u,u knw nothing. Lmao

I hate xchangin words, so wont start wit u.

U already said u r frm ape planet. Dats wnt i wanted 2c & am satisfied.

Why callin me mumu & u stil wanna follow me, jst finkin wat dat make's u. Kindly un-follow me.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by 2goodbobo(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2012
@poster, I will answer your question based on the caption. HIV is not solely contracted via sex. There are more ways one can be infected e.g unsterilize sharp object e.t.c so don't think is not possible for a Virgin to be HIV positive.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Mynd44: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2012
Sijo01:

Why callin me mumu & u stil wanna follow me, jst finkin wat dat make's u. Kindly un-follow me.
Don't be mean na. He probably wants to follow you cos he loves the sight of your baka.
Maybe I go even join the follow line self
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by kpolli(m): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2012

R u her? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Mynd44: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2012
kpolli:

R u her? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Didyou have to ask?
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by kpolli(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Didyou have to ask?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Killz1(m): 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2012
This kind of ignorance you just displayed blatantly, kills faster than AIDS itself!
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Sijo01(f): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2012
Killz.:

This kind of ignorance you just displayed blatantly, kills faster than AIDS itself!

Hahahhahahahaha, n der's probably gona b no cure.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Sijo01(f): 12:08pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Don't be mean na. He probably wants to follow you cos he loves the sight of your baka.

geraway jor! Baka no bumbum ni.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2012
Sijo01:

am also a decent guy but u caused it all,but am sowi.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Louisa01: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
exactly u got it rite let keep followin.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44:
Didyou have to ask?
tank u jare let him keep askin foolish questnz.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by damlawbaba(m): 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2012
But will u sex her if she offers u one

1 Like

Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by richy5(m): 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
Go get Job
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by alhussanglegma: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2012
Shit
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
2goodbobo: @poster, I will answer your question based on the caption. HIV is not solely contracted via sex. There are more ways one can be infected e.g unsterilize sharp object e.t.c so don't think is not possible for a Virgin to be HIV positive.
Thank you for the enlightenment, which makes wonder if the op really know about se.x education.
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Mynd44: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2012
Thread closed
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Sijo01(f): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Thread closed

angry angry angry angry angry

Thread re-open!
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by Mynd44: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2012
Thread closed. Noting more to say jorh
Re: Omg A Virgin With Hiv Aidz. Imagine by nnnaghogho(f): 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2012
hello pple are you saying dere is a cure for HIV Aids now pls tell me i want to knw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Theobroma Cacao(cocoa ) / No Ebola Patient Died In Abuja - Says Doctor Who Treated Suspected Patient! / A Radiographer Veiwpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.