Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! (19250 Views)

Buhari Arrives HID Awolowo's Burial (PICS) / HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos) / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by IYANGBALI: 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2012
Aigbofa:

You sound so bitter.
no mind am na bad belle dey worry am
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Adagba1: 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2012
I pray its not true but if it is true then UI get ready for your turn from GEJ.HID Awolowo university Ibadan (HIDAU).

1 Like

Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by IYANGBALI: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2012
shymmex: [size=14pt]Awo educated my mum and pops - he's my hero... grin grin grin cool cool cool[/size]

he education me
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by shadrach77: 11:49pm On Jun 03, 2012
who is dele momodu ?
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by IYANGBALI: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
shadrach77: who is dele momodu ?
he is the president of gambia grin

2 Likes

Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by BaBaMike: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2012
IYA NGBALI: he is the president of gambia grin

This post has been hidden. LOL grin grin grin
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by olyivy(f): 1:09am On Jun 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Dele Momodu said its a lie on twitter but I could care less. She and her late husband are renowned tribalist and dont have any positive legacy in the present Nigeria. Anybody who praises anything from the awo clan need to have there head examined!
[size=16pt]Please Please please!
Must we do like these people?!
Its true they said horrible things when Ojukwu died but why cant we show them maturity by condoling with them on the old woman's death. She didnt do anything to anyone.

Abeg naa![/size]

1 Like

Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Elmos: 1:10am On Jun 04, 2012
Paentera: Unconfirmed news has reached me about Mama Awo's passing. Can anyone confirm this?

https://twitter.com/DeleMomodu/status/209397391424618500

Uncle Dele thank you, am in the US and my children are students in Ikenne were unable to confirm it, but with your word i now know what to believe
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Murphy7h4: 1:24am On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Thanks for sharing.
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by BlackPikiN(m): 1:47am On Jun 04, 2012
ifihearam: As much as 2day is a very sad and painful one for all of us,please we should not bring GEJ's name into any of these tragic event because he is more than sober at the moment.

[size=25pt]Even boko haram members are weeping sef[/size].

Wetin man pikin born of a woman no go read for this NL.
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by HighChief4(m): 2:49am On Jun 04, 2012
Has it been confirmed? Am just waiting for it to be confirmed before I say anything
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by tuasefemi(m): 4:44am On Jun 04, 2012
I guess NL has no moderator,if not unconfirmed report of ds nature shdn't ve bn allowed 2 be posted.
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by ANTITRIBALISM(m): 5:22am On Jun 04, 2012
People should stop broadcasting uncomfired news. They should grab every topic from the right source and make sure they got the true details before they can expose it to the public, because some wrong & untrue informations may cause a sudden death.
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 04, 2012
High_Chief: Has it been confirmed? Am just waiting for it to be confirmed before I say anything

You dont need to wait.When she finally dies,the family will pass her remains to you so,you can roast and eat it with your family .Isnt that what they teach you in the EAST ? Bunch of cannibals ! angry

3 Likes

Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Amecharaovoko(m): 6:07am On Jun 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You dont need to wait.When she finally dies,the family will pass her remains to you so,you can roast and eat it with your family .Isnt that what they teach you in the EAST ? Bunch of cannibals ! angry
U simply a fool
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 04, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: .
U simply a fool

I only responded to your brother's comment,so dont kill yourself over it.I know the cannibal thing hurts so much but it's the plain truth.dont worry,we will give you her body when she finally die !
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by shizzle11(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2012
fagamite:

Perfect time for Tinubu to take over. Long live the emperor.

Sorry! Your dream is cut short, now you and your emperor can keep living in illusion
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by shizzle11(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2012
IYA NGBALI: Seun they said it is not true o,the woman has not dies,pls refund my previous post.Na money i dey take browse.

ROTFLMAO ***laffing in yeriba***
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by IkennaNweke(m): 8:03am On Jun 04, 2012
Those abusing GEJ becos HID is dead should gently visit the psychiatric hospital.Idiots
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by olyivy(f): 8:11am On Jun 04, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You are calling for it now but when the hell is finally let loose, you and your brothers and sisters will come crying that 'Igbos' are attacking you.
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by kingsyiyke: 8:56am On Jun 04, 2012
Anyone wey talk rubbish here...Armed Robbers go cooly collect N2000 from him/her without any injury...By the way, how old is the MAMA AWO? My own mum died at 60 who do i complain to...Abeg make una stop rubbish talk here...
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Detongue: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: The last of the titans.. shocked

Another blood on jonathan's hand. sad

are u saying dat GEJ killed her, dat is if she is dead
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by OlamideOkadigbo(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2012
Why all these comments when nothing is confirmed yet.....she is obviously not dead. If she is, it will be the talk of the country.
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2012
I will call her grand son Jide, he is my friend to confirm this. Everybody wait for the 1st class info---- undiluted
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by olaoluwapopoola: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2012
bittyend: The last of the titans.. shocked

Another blood on jonathan's hand. sad
Na jonatan kill already old woman have mercy on your president haba
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by puffpuff: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2012
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by HighChief4(m): 12:43am On Jun 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I wouldn't touch her dead or alive with a long pole. I detest evil
Re: Mama HID Awolowo Passes Away?: Not True! by T9ksy(m): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2012
High_Chief:

I wouldn't touch her dead or alive with a long pole. I detest evil

And so says another cloned slowpoke aka Dindirin from the Land Jungle of the rising sun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo's Letter is Justified, Buhari should not re-contest - Junaid Mohammed / The Fulani Will Not Leave - Beginning Of The End? / Appeal Court Dismisses Nnamdi Kanu's Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.