Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Earn $25,000 Over And Over Again - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Earn $25,000 Over And Over Again (894 Views)

Here's Is A Simple Way To Earn $10,000 Over And Over Again / Turn Your $15 To $25,000 Over And Over With Your Liberty Reserve / Save $8,000:over 300 Niche Resale Rights Package For Just 3,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn $25,000 Over And Over Again by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 21, 2007
Dear Friend,

HOW TO EARN $25,000 OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Let me use this opportunity to congratulate you to the club of millionaire. It sounds funny to you, that is what your are about to become in this program.

This is one of the best opportunities for you to build yourself financially and to achieve financial stability for life.

Thoughts determine what you want, Action determines what you get. Nothing happens without conscious effort and action on your part to make it happen. ACTION!, ACTION!! ACTION!!! Is everything

For your information Nigerians are already benefiting in this program just a I am. You too can be a part of it, all what you need to do is to act.

You are about to discover how to make massive unlimited $25,000 dollar over and over for every single minute of your effort, it is quick, easy and automatic even while you sleep! The system is fully auto to care for you.

This program is set to break all records in the online opportunity e-investment wise and you are invited to join now before it will be to late or get crowded.

HOW IT WORKS
You need to open an egold account if you don't have one and since you can not join this program without egold account, then follow this instruction to open one for yourself.

HOW DO I OPEN AN ACCOUNT?

This is an international account which allow you to recieve money, send money, and buy things on the net. this account is available throughout the world. It is called egold account.

To open an egold account go to this this site  first and follow the simple instruction below.

1. go to  http:///e-gold.asp?=3232695

2. click on creat an account once it open.

3. agree to the agreement of the terms and condition of the account

4. fill the form and make sure you give a correct detail about yourself. it is very important. Put Manger in anyehere you see discription.

5. Anywhere you see passphrase, it means your password. you can use two method to do this. Either by fill thecolumn manually or using and electronic keyboard. you will have to decide but using an electronic keyboard is the best.To locate this keyboard click on the logo on top of new egold account user. i.e. SRK logo.

6.Follow the remaining instruction and click on open account
Once you have open the account then you are now qualify to join the program

HOW DO I FUND MY ACCOUNT?

1. There are two ways to put money in your e-gold account.  The first and most cost effective way is to receive payment in e-gold from another account holder. It takes only a few seconds for transactions to clear and settle this way.

HOW DO I SIGN UP WITH MASSIVE GOLD
You will only pay $15 equivalent to #2800 Nigeria money for you to become a bonafide member of this program. The program is called Massive gold.

First you need to pay online with your egold account $5 to the admin of this program for maintenance fee. Then you will pay your sponsor $10. The total fee for joining is only one time $15.it is one payment for life. no monthly, weekly or daily fees.

Now visit the website through this link:

http://.com/go.php?reff=citidollar

Become a MassiveGold Member to help distribute the MassiveGold Profits Package and receive a position in the revolutionary MassiveGold 1-Up Qualifier system, 15x2 referral structure and Combination Reward Program.

Introduce others and receive $10 from all of your members' first referral and $10 from all of their first referral to infinity. YES! Simple math quote it as $10 x n x n earning opportunity.

,  And ALL payments will be going directly to your e-gold account, not through MassiveGold or any other third parties account.

Once Again click the link below and explore the websitesadright-click the address and click open hyperlink. Enter citidollar as your referrer in case the site ask you)

You can also click on FAQs icon and Reward icon so as to know more on how this wealth creation program works.

After having your first direct referral (your 1-up referral), you are qualified to receive payment from other new members. In other words, you start earning with your second referrals onwards. Your first referral is considered as your 1-up referral and you are not earning anything from him/her. You will receive payment from next members after the 1-up referral.

Our Goal is to Create Wealth For ALL Our Members!!
Many thousands of people are looking for a program just like this every day. All you have to do is direct them to this site.
Many thousands of people are looking for a program just like this every day. All you have to do is direct them to this site.
How many people do you think would take advantage of this amazing opportunity? How many of them do you want in your personal organization? You better act quickly then!
There are over 350 million people on the net and more and more of them are looking to create a source of ongoing residual income.
We provide the ABSOLUTE best and easiest way to do that. Act quickly and take advantage of this amazing opportunity!

Regards
MATHEW

please mail me for the site adress @ citi4wealth@yahoo.co.uk or onlinepey@yahoo.com. thanks. GOD BLESS.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Account (how Can I Pay Using Paypal) / Abuja Web Designing/web Application Training for #5000 / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.