Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash (2645 Views)

Eye-Witness Account Of DANA Plane Crash: Like A Movie / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims / Survivor Of Dana Plane Crash!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by naijanedu(m): 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by tpia5: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
lord have mercy.
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2012
i dare not to believe that the police allowed those who are rescue workers or fire fighter to go near that building, how do we know when the black box is stolen/removed angry angry angry
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by mitofag: 1:51am On Jun 04, 2012
aguiyi: i dare not to believe that the police allowed those who are rescue workers or fire fighter to go near that building, how do we know when the black box is stolen/removed angry angry angry

yeah, those people are there to steal the black box. what a person!
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by PapaBrowne(m): 2:50am On Jun 04, 2012
Is that Fashola's Lagos?? What a mess!! Where the heck are the authorities responsible for disaster management??
No fire fighters! No Emergency health and first aid personel! No law enforcers tgo manage the crowds!! Nothing!
Or are they supposed to come from Abuja?? That scene looks like much more than an hour after!!
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 04, 2012
sad sad
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by koruji(m): 3:11am On Jun 04, 2012
It is a real pity that more disaster management personnel were not available, especially to secure the scene and preserve evidence - also for safety since people are ignorantly rushing to the scene.

All the same I noted that firemen were promptly on the scene.

Before the governments of Tinubu and Fashola even this minimal response would not be forthcoming.

PapaBrowne: Is that Fashola's Lagos?? What a mess!! Where the heck are the authorities responsible for disaster management??
No fire fighters! No Emergency health and first aid personel! No law enforcers tgo manage the crowds!! Nothing!
Or are they supposed to come from Abuja?? That scene looks like much more than an hour after!!
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by olapluto(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2012
Even if there were survivors, these crowds will kill them! No protocol to approach emergencies. A chaotic response by a chaotic nation.
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by TonySpike: 5:52am On Jun 04, 2012
While I believe the Lagos State Fire Service remains one of the best in the country, there is still a great room for improvement. Their response time is typically 30-40 mins, which isn't too bad for a densely populated state/area like Lagos. The other option is to have water hydrants points along the streets, this is something I haven't seen in Nigeria. We are seriously far from civilization, so many things have gone wrong over the past years in Nigeria.

Secondly, something urgent must be done to reduce the population density of Lagos State. Otherwise, with that huge figure, Lagos should be a country on its own controlling all its economy autonomously.

I am all too saddened by the clustered and densely populated areas around the Murtala Mohammed Airport. I've visited one or two countries and their airports are basically at an enviable distance from the cities/settlements. My major concern is why many these lands around the airport were rapidly sold and developed. I think a comprehensive investigation needs to be undertaken or the MM airport should be decommissioned and another one built elsewhere in Lagos where the population density is much more lower.

These are just my opinions. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 04, 2012
mitofag:

yeah, those people are there to steal the black box. what a person!

its very possible with the aim of hiding evidence of what happened and thereby fustrating investigation
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 04, 2012
Nigeria is just not ready.

How do you have people walking all over what could possibly be the scene of a crime?

Nigeria is not ready for "FORENSIC".
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by Tgirl4real(f): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2012
PapaBrowne: Is that Fashola's Lagos?? What a mess!! Where the heck are the authorities responsible for disaster management??

None showed up till after 3 hours
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by unclejoe2: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2012
O lord have mercy on us.
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by TonySpike: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2012
uncle.joe1:
O lord have mercy on us.

amen o
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by olushaggy(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2012
This is becoming unbecoming! I pray Almighty God Deliver us from all these mess.
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by Kennyblues(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2012
of what benefit would the black box be to this crowd? Do they even recognise what black box is let alone stealing it. Let us be objective in our contributions please.
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by Murphy7h4: 2:56pm On Jun 04, 2012
[img]http://www.50centloseweight.com[/img]Good point
Re: Raw Video Footage Of DANA Passenger Plane Crash by olushaggy(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2012
When are we going to have a good Governing body in this Nation?

(1) (Reply)

Visiting Araromi Beach In Valentine Period. / She Left A High Paying Job In Nigeria For USA / How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.